3.1

1. Nov 18, 2011
    The series is absolutely nothing like it was before. With the addition of characters such as Drew, Eli, and Clare's personality makeover, it has become nearly unbearable to watch. The acting is atrocious. While it may earn a few new fans in the early tween bracket, it is sure to piss off fans of when the show was still good.
  2. Mar 6, 2011
    While it may not win the series any new viewers, it's an improvement among its downfall in the last few series and might actually bring back familiar fans.
  3. Mar 18, 2013
    So far one of the best season in all 12. The generation with Manny cast was for the most part boring and took too long to make a point, yet still entertaining. This season they uped it with 24 episodes in the summer 8 in the fall and 12 in the spring for an all year round season. Addition I dont like Claire, or Eli, however Adam, Bianca, Drew on ocasions there storylines are refreshing and up to date. Eli the writers are trying extremely to hard. Fiona exceptional this season a sadily her last good season. Alli this her last season with anything new until season 12's "I Want It That Way" and "Bittersweet Symphony". If you watch this season watch these episodes.

What a Girl Wants, Breakaway, My Body Is A Cage, You Don't Know My Name, Purple Pills, All Falls Down, Love Lockdown, When Love Takes Over, The Way We Get By, Hide and Seek, Chasing Pavements, and maybe if you have spear time Drop the World.
    I do like the change in the shows presentation with 44 episodes.

There are no critic reviews yet.