• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.1

1. Mar 8, 2011
    The show is becoming to predictable! The plot is the same one as the previous seasons, little changes, different actors, but same story. But, is a good show. Good actors. Well produced.
  2. MananG
    Apr 15, 2009
    Season 5 is as good as the first 4 have been. Interesting plots and twists. Good fun.
  3. Allan
    Nov 7, 2008
    This season is great so far, especially after the terrible fourth season. DH is strange, since it seems to be good every odd year.. Seasons 1 and 3 are the strongest and 5 is great, while 2 and 4 weren't too hot, in my opinion. I'm glad it's back to the level of quality it used to be.
  4. DudleideO
    Jan 31, 2009
    "Desperate Housewives is a modern masterpiece of art. It brings the saddest dramatic situations with the most sarcastic scenes of humour within a misterious thriller plot. From a literary point of view, the characters' construction is one of the most important elements in the plot, giving the public a good sense of reality concerning the character's behaviour.
  5. MaomaoZ
    Mar 17, 2009
    While I find that I can't stop watching because I have seen every single episode, I think some of the episodes in this season are a bit of a let down and there is quite a bit of filler. I think the season's story overall is a good one, but there just simply isn't enough material there to fill every episode of the entire season. Remember the weird episode about the death of While I find that I can't stop watching because I have seen every single episode, I think some of the episodes in this season are a bit of a let down and there is quite a bit of filler. I think the season's story overall is a good one, but there just simply isn't enough material there to fill every episode of the entire season. Remember the weird episode about the death of the handyman? WTF? Expand
  6. Jun 4, 2011
    The best series so far! Amazing! I am in love with Dave Williams/Dash ! He is so interesting and you just don't know what he is going to do next! Love it! So many twists and turns with the characters and this series keeps you constantly interested! LOVED IT!
  7. Jun 12, 2011
    For a show it is a truly amazing watch with a fine, fine story line and excellent narration. One of the best shows ever created by a long shot! F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is funny, like this show, but it does not have an juicy scandels or cliff hangers! MOVE OVER F.R.I.E.N.D.S.! WOOOHOOO! Edie's husband brings a scary/cliff-hanger feel to the show and you are just waiting for more!
  8. Jul 6, 2011
    With a mixture of scoop and scandal, comedy and drama, heroes and villains this show is the best thing that you will ever watch, so hop on this roller-coaster ride and hold on tight because this is one journey that you will never forget, with the housewives and the rest of America and the world, this is so exciting and energetic that you will want to go without sleep to know how it ends!

1. It has the wit and bite that made the series a standout, but it has jettisoned much of the dramatic baggage that had begun to weigh the show down.
  2. If you gave up on either one because they seemed tired or just annoying in their familiarity, now might be a good time to try a return visit.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Yet while the first episode basically does the heavy lifting setup-wise, the second is a knockout -- with great scenes involving Lynette's well-intentioned but intrusive parenting style, Gabrielle's social climbing and Bree's work/home juggling act.