Dexter : Season 1

Jan 27, 2007
    I love it.....
  2. JarrodP.
    Oct 2, 2007
    Simply Excellent, plays on the fact that deep down we all wish bad guys would get what they deserve, and in this show; they do!
  3. ColdHand
    Oct 29, 2007
    Definitely one of the best show airing !
  4. SeanT.
    Jan 31, 2007
    Dexter is the best show in TV history. Period.
  5. RS.
    Oct 31, 2007
    Well written scripts with bloody theames. Good all round cast given something to do without being banal or trite. Action moves smoothly through story with the required suspension of disbelieve but with an intelligent logic that makes the show compelling to watch.
  6. Kaye
    Oct 7, 2007
    It is all too rare that a 1st rate book is turned tinto a 1st rate series. BRAVO to all involved!
  7. ziggyj
    Jan 8, 2007
    Just Excellent. A Master stroke of TV filming.
  8. Dissident
    Feb 11, 2007
    The best tv show!
  9. judyk
    Feb 2, 2007
    I have fell in love with this program, and now it is no longer on,and I can't find any thing about if it will be back or not.. I would love to see it come back, I looked forward to watching the new episodes every Sunday, and I even watched the reruns every other night, this show was the only show that I watched on show time.I flip over to that chanel of and on just hopeing to find I have fell in love with this program, and now it is no longer on,and I can't find any thing about if it will be back or not.. I would love to see it come back, I looked forward to watching the new episodes every Sunday, and I even watched the reruns every other night, this show was the only show that I watched on show time.I flip over to that chanel of and on just hopeing to find Dexter on, but it is not ! I miss this program and want to see it come back. Can you tell me if t it is going to come back ? And if so when ? Thank you , and looking forward for a reply soon. A Big Fan--- Judy Expand
  10. lanas
    Feb 21, 2007
    this is the smartest show I've seen in a long time. Definitely my new favourtie and cant wait til season 2.
  11. dorine
    Feb 6, 2007
    it's the best show ever... i live in romania and i watch tihs show... good job!!!
  12. ML
    Feb 9, 2007
    Yep. The best show I've seen on the tube. Mr Hall is the new king!!!
  13. BengisuK
    Mar 13, 2007
    i've only watched its first two episodes and already IN LOVE WITH IT. the tv show i've been waiting for! it's just amazing! i dunno how someone can't like it, lol!
  14. victori
    Mar 16, 2007
    This is the best show of 2006 (according to me), I'm always glued into place in front of the tv when it begins. I can't come up with anything I DON'T love about Dexter, it's awesome.
  15. PaulineM
    Apr 6, 2007
    I just love the show dexter, I watch it every sunday night, One reason that I like it so , he gets rid of the scum that the law lets go.It is twisted but he goes where most of us woundn't dare tread, its edgy and powerful at the same time.
  16. FlorenciaP
    May 14, 2007
    the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. JennyM.
    Jul 6, 2007
    10 - all the way. Acting and story excellent. I can't wait until season 2!
  18. GregR.
    Aug 19, 2007
    The critics got this one wrong. This is the best show in recent memory.
  19. Eriica
    Aug 27, 2007
    Most addicting show I've seen since the first season of Lost. Once I watched the pilot I was hooked Love it so much it's scary :) Michael C. Hall is brilliant!
  20. DylanN.
    Sep 12, 2007
    Excellent show, I agree, the critics that don't like it are wrong. Go Dexter!!!
  21. NickW.
    Sep 10, 2007
    So good I read the books.
  22. Cl
    Sep 22, 2007
    Michael C. Hall is perfect. the other actors are very good. first rate scripts making for great tv.
  23. JimR.
    Jan 12, 2008
    Dexter for President!
  24. AngeloO.
    Jan 13, 2008
    Addictive!
  25. ElJulio
    Jan 7, 2008
    Dexter is an excellent an original TV show!!!!
  26. CristinaH.
    Feb 15, 2008
    It's so hard for me to stick to a show, but Dexter has me addicted!
  27. AdrianM
    Mar 6, 2008
    It's so good that since the first season has finished, it feels like a good friend has left. Is it wrong to enjoy such a macabre show?
  28. MavisJ.
    Apr 2, 2008
    Love this interesting show. tom c hall is terrific as the serial killer/blood-spatter crime expert!
  29. StanleyW.
    May 2, 2008
    Boring. Nothing special.
  30. TomS.
    May 7, 2008
    possibly saved television shows for me not much better than Dexter at the moment it enjoyable to watch

1. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    The morals of this provocative show are as intriguing as its cases.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Michael Endelman
    Though his cliche hard-boiled voice-over doesn't work, much of this series... does. [29 Sep 2006, p.73]
  3. Dexter treats extreme violence much in the same way that GoodFellas did: as something horrifying, intoxicating, seductive and thrilling, all at the same time.