Digimon Xros Wars : Season 1

Season #: 1, 1
6.4

1. Oct 20, 2010
    Digimon Xros Wars is sooooo AWESOME!!!!!! It's my favorite so far and the characters finally fight in an actual war. They battle armies, conquers zones, help digimon's in need, join forces with other digimons, and fuse among each others to create powerful combinations. As for Taiki,he really has what it takes to become a digidestinate. Not only that but he is a clever and capable generalDigimon Xros Wars is sooooo AWESOME!!!!!! It's my favorite so far and the characters finally fight in an actual war. They battle armies, conquers zones, help digimon's in need, join forces with other digimons, and fuse among each others to create powerful combinations. As for Taiki,he really has what it takes to become a digidestinate. Not only that but he is a clever and capable general that cares about the well fare of his troops. That is not the case with all the generals in real life. The only thing I don't like about the show is to wait a week from episode to episode. In the other season I used to watch a new episode every day. I hope the directors of the show can accelerate the process.
    I recommend every fan of the previous digimon season to watch this tv show even if you are already grown ups. It might make you remember the good moments of your childhood.
  2. Mar 25, 2016
    A nice new addition to the Anime franchise. Season 2 was the best of the 3 since it ups the ante. Season 3 felt a little too much like Pokemon since it involves capturing antagonistic creatures rather than obliterating them, but at least the return of the main heroes from the previous Anime series made things better near the end.

There are no critic reviews yet.