Dirty Sexy Money : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
7.7

1. NuriaS.
    Apr 1, 2008
    Great show, wonderful actors. Peter Krause superb in his role of "feetonearth".
  2. AndrinaM.
    Jun 17, 2008
    So addictive, I cant help but love all the characters even with all their faults. Can't wait for the second series.
  3. LouiseV.
    Nov 5, 2007
    Great acting, a perfect cast, captivating plot, one of the best shows on TV this season.
  4. TomM
    Oct 2, 2007
    Juries still out on this one. Interesting characters and great actors, but writing may be a bit too compressed.
  5. Jodee
    Oct 20, 2007
    Love this cast and the show!
  6. AndyD.
    Oct 3, 2007
    I love the actors and the show looks promising.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Turned it off before it was over.
  8. JayS.
    Sep 27, 2007
    Deliciously wicked and funny. Hooked.
  9. Richard
    Sep 28, 2007
    Love it!
  10. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Donald Sutherland at his elegant smarmiest. Great stuff that shows money does not buy happiness.
  11. AimeeK.
    Mar 3, 2008
    I loved this show! I really looked forward to watching it on Wednesdays! I'm hoping it makes a come back!
  12. DickS.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Great cast. But certainly that doesn't translate into a great show. I guess if you like to watch spoiled rich and a lot of whining.
  13. GaryC.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Good to have a 'rogue family' show back, after too many years without Dallas/ Dynasty-esque dramas!
  14. RobbieC
    Dec 6, 2007
    Totally transparent, predictable and annoying! I'm forced to watch it every week, and the BEST part of each episode are the shots of NYC. Every other aspect of the show is horrible, even Peter Krause, which is a big surprise.
  15. DanaF.
    Oct 3, 2007
    I really expected this to be horrible, but it was good, campy fun. Dramatic yet funny, completely mindless but surprisingly deep, much like the celebutards they lampoon.
  16. Mike.S.
    Sep 26, 2007
    Peter Krause and Donald Sutherland have done it again! ABC has the best line up of the year!
  17. JuddP.
    Sep 26, 2007
    Great show. Expected more but I saw the second episode and it was better. Private Practice along with Bionic Women were good too with the former being better.
  18. GM
    Sep 27, 2007
    Looking frwd to future shows...Yes i loved Knots landing,Dallas,Falcon crest ! This will be fun & over the top trash TV.
  19. radug.
    Is dirty sexi great!!!
  20. RoseB.
    May 25, 2008
    Dirty Sexy Money is everything you want in a drama with terrific actors to make the show seem relatable even though the plot is so far fetched . Brilliant. I'm addicted!
  21. MichelleF.
    Jun 16, 2008
    Loved it and was hanging to watch and was so disappointed when it had no return just when things were getting juicy. What happened to the show we want it back.
  22. JoanK.
    Nov 14, 2007
    If you have been watching this series from the start, by now you may have begun to realize that "we haven't seen nothing yet". There has been a story underneath the story, and it's been slowly building. From the first, I suspected that there was more to come, and I believe it will happen soon. Tripp has been too kind, too gentle, and too forgiving. He didn't get where he is If you have been watching this series from the start, by now you may have begun to realize that "we haven't seen nothing yet". There has been a story underneath the story, and it's been slowly building. From the first, I suspected that there was more to come, and I believe it will happen soon. Tripp has been too kind, too gentle, and too forgiving. He didn't get where he is in the business world by being any of those. Underneath is a will of steel, and a determination to end up on top. Watch out when the sparks start to fly. Expand
  23. Richard
    Oct 14, 2007
    Love it!
  24. JF
    Oct 19, 2007
    Really fun & over-the-top, but way more believable than, say, Nip/Tuck. The cast is a 10 all the way and the writing is superb. The story is kind of a throw-away, but so what. With lines this good coming from these actors, no story necessary.
  25. Cynthiaa.
    Oct 21, 2007
    I think the show is awesome. One of the best to come out in a while.
  26. LesleyW.
    Oct 28, 2007
    Unlikeable characters. Dull story. Gave it the boot after 2 episodes. Yuk.
  27. ND
    Sep 27, 2007
    I was interested in this show because it had some interesting promoting. However, after watching it last night, I became disenchanted with the whole thing. The main character tries to make us feel sorry for him the whole time, leading me to wonder when the show would start getting good. The Darling family characters are poor caricatures of current famous socialites and celebrities. It was I was interested in this show because it had some interesting promoting. However, after watching it last night, I became disenchanted with the whole thing. The main character tries to make us feel sorry for him the whole time, leading me to wonder when the show would start getting good. The Darling family characters are poor caricatures of current famous socialites and celebrities. It was almost like watching a Lifetime movie with bad SNL skits thrown in every once in a while. I was bored. Such a pity, because the premise could have made for some good "bad" television. Expand
  28. BrentN.
    Sep 27, 2007
    Amazing show. My new guilty pleasure. Loved everything about it.
  29. BobW.
    Sep 29, 2007
    So far, seems like an apt little satire of our obsession with wealth, fame, and the like. I didn't want to kind of love it, but I kind of did. We'll see how future episodes go.
  30. LolaG
    Jan 11, 2008
    The worst script ever seen on TV! The characters couldn't be any duller or dumber
  31. DeniseU.
    Jan 18, 2008
    I love the show because it shows what it is like to deal with a dysfunctional wealthy family. we all like to see that.
  32. ShawnaK.
    Feb 15, 2008
    Love this show!
  33. DanialK
    Jun 27, 2008
    Just another average T.V show. Although Peter Krause character is so annoying and he doesn't show any emotion and some of episodes are over the top. But some are entertaining but just not that great.
  34. NellieG
    Dec 16, 2009
    what happened? this had all the drama, it was even funny at times! Can't believe it's gone! Crazy! I was hoping to see it back soon...the characters were great! I hate when you pull us in then...just like that! ugh!
  35. DaleR.
    Nov 22, 2007
    This show is HOTTTTTT! Love all the characters - from Tripp to Brian Jr. to Elder to Carmelita - they are fantastic!!! I hope it never ends!
  36. RobB.
    Nov 25, 2007
    Donald Sutherland is amazing and the writing gets better all the time. It is certainly a guilty pleasure but well crafted scripts and fun characters keep me tuning in each week.
  37. CurtS.
    Dec 13, 2007
    Great show. The best part of the show is the characters habits and mishaps are ripped right out of Hollywood headlines.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Yet despite an unusually high-octane (and yes, reasonably sexy) cast ably led by "Six Feet Under's" Peter Krause, the pilot doesn’t quite gel--feeling too determined to be quirky and provocative, and baited with a mystery that lacks the allure of the suicide that set "Housewives" in motion.
  2. Dirty Sexy Money lives up to its name.
  3. As messy as it sounds, the cast is good, the show looks great and the executive producer is Greg Berlanti, a writer whose recent track record ("Everwood," "Jack & Bobby," "Brother & Sisters") is unmatched.