• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.5

1. Feb 9, 2013
    An awesome show. I watched the Pilot episode with my dad and I was hooked right away. The cast is solid, the acting is perfect and the story to me had kind of a "Dexter" feel. I highly recommend this show to anyone who is a fan of Showtime's Dexter.
  2. Jan 31, 2013
    I've never seen such an ambitious project failing that hard. Honestly, that's just terrible and ridiculous. In short, this pilot left me with an impression of amateurism: it's poorly acted (we might sometimes believe it's a joke from the actors, really, it's a disaster), insipid, predictable and seen over and over again. Just bad.
  3. Feb 4, 2013
    I don't see where all the disdain is coming from, I think Do No Harm offers something a little different from what's being offered out there right now. I for one, am weary of all doctor/cop/lawyer related drama shows and enjoy the freshness that Do No Harm brings to the genre. It's no Dexter I assure you, but if the story manages to develop the villain into a more sinister character, then this series can count on this viewer. Expand
  4. Feb 5, 2013
    I personally enjoyed this first episode when a friend introduced me to it this past weekend. As someone who is in the medical field, my attention was captured right off the bat with the character, and I was really digging the tension that was built right away. Looking forward to how this show plays out.
  5. Jun 29, 2013
    I don't understand where all of the disapproval and negativity is from. I'm not saying the writing is the best, but the plot, the directing/filming, and the acting are great! The reason why I am so drawn to this show, is because this theme does not occur in ANY other TV show. Not only is it an excellent take on a current Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, but unlike most "doctor" based drama, it's a stereotypical E.R. doctor, whereas this is neurosurgery, a much more interesting field. Also, the other "medical" shows have no gore factor, whereas this does. Honestly, everything about this show appeals to me as an audience and ultimately keeps me on the edge and needing to see the next episode: what a drama should do. All of these extremely low ratings are just a dramatic exaggeration on a specific flaw of an otherwise well-mapped out series. I thoroughly enjoy watching it. Collapse
  6. Feb 9, 2013
    This is easily the worst show I've seen on TV in years. The acting is awful, the writing seems like something a 6th grader turned in as an overnight homework assignment. It's like the were trying to fail.

If I had anything to do with this show I would be ashamed of myself.
  7. Feb 2, 2013
    A 0 is a bit of an exaggeration. This show leaves you wanting to know what will happen next (what a drama should do), but the writing and acting aren't so good.
  8. Feb 1, 2013
    Once again, NBC is trying to deal with shows that wants to get good ratings. But still nothing works. Animal Practice, Failed (Didn't they remember another animal show on NBC way back in the day called Mr. Smith?). Deception, soon going into the chopping block. And now, Do No Harm. It is the same slot at 10 p.m. on Thursday since the long-lived "ER" always showed NBC against the other networks who's their boss. Unfortunately, since "Do No Harm" is now the lowest-rated show on television since ABC's "Work It" and FOX's "The Return of Jezebel James," they must be careful because every year another show in the TV Death Watch is about to get even nastier. Sorry, NBC. This show is gonna be next in line and so does "The Mob Doctor" and hope they don't survive while getting the axe. Expand
  9. Feb 4, 2013
    Pretty awful, and not even the decency to credit it's influences. Not just the original story, but the UK TV adaptation by (Dr Who's) Steven Moffat's excellent Jekyll. If this gets past 4 episodes I'll be amazed.
  10. Feb 8, 2013
    I think this show is great, it keeps you wanting to see the next episode right away. The cast is perfect and very likeable. I really hope it catches on so that we can all see what happens...
  11. Feb 13, 2013
    I loved this show and for one are sad that it has already been cancelled. I don't think the network did enough promoting it. The concept is brilliant as is the execution. It is also fun to watch. I for one was looking forward to all the intrigue and drama.
  12. Feb 16, 2013
    I'd like to chalk up the awfulness of Do No Harm to gross negligence, but this show tries way too hard to have been a horrific accident. It does have a sort of "can't look away from a car crash"-y appeal to it, though.
  13. Sep 1, 2013
    I enjoy this show very much. It's intriguing and suspenseful. It's just a modern day jeckel and Hyde Amazing the mind works weather it's true or not However thank you for providing this show.
  14. Sep 12, 2013
    I have had the sad privilege to have loved all the great shows that never made it very far on television. Starting with Mel Brooks' "When Things Were Rotten" and "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" in the seventies, through "The Ben Stiller Show", "Freaks and Geeks", and "Arrested Development", I have relished far too many shows which were doomed to fail. I nearly cried when I heard about "Rubicon" and "Flash Forward" not being renewed, and please do not mention "Firefly". I have also enjoyed the reality shows "The Colony" and "Top Secret Recipes" before they were pulled. Now, I look forward to every last episode of "Do No Harm" until its flush has finally reached the exit of the bowl..
    I contrast, I do hope they put another CSI, SVU or vampire show in its current time slot. Yeah, that would be great. Right?
  15. Oct 13, 2013
    loved it wish there was more........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Reviewed by: Tom Long
    Feb 1, 2013
    This show is so far-fetched it makes "24" look like political reporting and "Lost" seem like a nature documentary.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 31, 2013
    Do not watch.
    Do No Harm's biggest fault, besides lackluster dialogue, is its overall air of deep insecurity, a quality that's unfortunately too common on network dramas.