Do No Harm : Season 1

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 2013
6.6

1. Feb 13, 2013
    I loved this show and for one are sad that it has already been cancelled. I don't think the network did enough promoting it. The concept is brilliant as is the execution. It is also fun to watch. I for one was looking forward to all the intrigue and drama.
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    An awesome show. I watched the Pilot episode with my dad and I was hooked right away. The cast is solid, the acting is perfect and the story to me had kind of a "Dexter" feel. I highly recommend this show to anyone who is a fan of Showtime's Dexter.
  3. Jun 29, 2013
    I don't understand where all of the disapproval and negativity is from. I'm not saying the writing is the best, but the plot, the directing/filming, and the acting are great! The reason why I am so drawn to this show, is because this theme does not occur in ANY other TV show. Not only is it an excellent take on a current Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, but unlike most "doctor" based drama, it's aI don't understand where all of the disapproval and negativity is from. I'm not saying the writing is the best, but the plot, the directing/filming, and the acting are great! The reason why I am so drawn to this show, is because this theme does not occur in ANY other TV show. Not only is it an excellent take on a current Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, but unlike most "doctor" based drama, it's a stereotypical E.R. doctor, whereas this is neurosurgery, a much more interesting field. Also, the other "medical" shows have no gore factor, whereas this does. Honestly, everything about this show appeals to me as an audience and ultimately keeps me on the edge and needing to see the next episode: what a drama should do. All of these extremely low ratings are just a dramatic exaggeration on a specific flaw of an otherwise well-mapped out series. I thoroughly enjoy watching it. Expand
  4. Feb 4, 2013
    I don't see where all the disdain is coming from, I think Do No Harm offers something a little different from what's being offered out there right now. I for one, am weary of all doctor/cop/lawyer related drama shows and enjoy the freshness that Do No Harm brings to the genre. It's no Dexter I assure you, but if the story manages to develop the villain into a more sinister character, thenI don't see where all the disdain is coming from, I think Do No Harm offers something a little different from what's being offered out there right now. I for one, am weary of all doctor/cop/lawyer related drama shows and enjoy the freshness that Do No Harm brings to the genre. It's no Dexter I assure you, but if the story manages to develop the villain into a more sinister character, then this series can count on this viewer. Expand
  5. Feb 5, 2013
    I personally enjoyed this first episode when a friend introduced me to it this past weekend. As someone who is in the medical field, my attention was captured right off the bat with the character, and I was really digging the tension that was built right away. Looking forward to how this show plays out.
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    I think this show is great, it keeps you wanting to see the next episode right away. The cast is perfect and very likeable. I really hope it catches on so that we can all see what happens...
  7. Sep 1, 2013
    I enjoy this show very much. It's intriguing and suspenseful. It's just a modern day jeckel and Hyde Amazing the mind works weather it's true or not However thank you for providing this show.
  8. Sep 12, 2013
    I have had the sad privilege to have loved all the great shows that never made it very far on television. Starting with Mel Brooks' "When Things Were Rotten" and "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" in the seventies, through "The Ben Stiller Show", "Freaks and Geeks", and "Arrested Development", I have relished far too many shows which were doomed to fail. I nearly cried when I heard aboutI have had the sad privilege to have loved all the great shows that never made it very far on television. Starting with Mel Brooks' "When Things Were Rotten" and "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" in the seventies, through "The Ben Stiller Show", "Freaks and Geeks", and "Arrested Development", I have relished far too many shows which were doomed to fail. I nearly cried when I heard about "Rubicon" and "Flash Forward" not being renewed, and please do not mention "Firefly". I have also enjoyed the reality shows "The Colony" and "Top Secret Recipes" before they were pulled. Now, I look forward to every last episode of "Do No Harm" until its flush has finally reached the exit of the bowl..
    I contrast, I do hope they put another CSI, SVU or vampire show in its current time slot. Yeah, that would be great. Right?
  9. Oct 13, 2013
    loved it wish there was more........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Reviewed by: Tom Long
    Feb 1, 2013
    This show is so far-fetched it makes "24" look like political reporting and "Lost" seem like a nature documentary.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 31, 2013
    Do not watch.
    Do No Harm's biggest fault, besides lackluster dialogue, is its overall air of deep insecurity, a quality that's unfortunately too common on network dramas.