• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.5

1. Feb 2, 2013
    A 0 is a bit of an exaggeration. This show leaves you wanting to know what will happen next (what a drama should do), but the writing and acting aren't so good.
  2. Feb 1, 2013
    Once again, NBC is trying to deal with shows that wants to get good ratings. But still nothing works. Animal Practice, Failed (Didn't they remember another animal show on NBC way back in the day called Mr. Smith?). Deception, soon going into the chopping block. And now, Do No Harm. It is the same slot at 10 p.m. on Thursday since the long-lived "ER" always showed NBC against the other networks who's their boss. Unfortunately, since "Do No Harm" is now the lowest-rated show on television since ABC's "Work It" and FOX's "The Return of Jezebel James," they must be careful because every year another show in the TV Death Watch is about to get even nastier. Sorry, NBC. This show is gonna be next in line and so does "The Mob Doctor" and hope they don't survive while getting the axe. Expand
  3. Feb 16, 2013
    I'd like to chalk up the awfulness of Do No Harm to gross negligence, but this show tries way too hard to have been a horrific accident. It does have a sort of "can't look away from a car crash"-y appeal to it, though.
  4. Feb 9, 2013
    This is easily the worst show I've seen on TV in years. The acting is awful, the writing seems like something a 6th grader turned in as an overnight homework assignment. It's like the were trying to fail.

If I had anything to do with this show I would be ashamed of myself.
  5. Feb 4, 2013
    Pretty awful, and not even the decency to credit it's influences. Not just the original story, but the UK TV adaptation by (Dr Who's) Steven Moffat's excellent Jekyll. If this gets past 4 episodes I'll be amazed.
  6. Jan 31, 2013
    I've never seen such an ambitious project failing that hard. Honestly, that's just terrible and ridiculous. In short, this pilot left me with an impression of amateurism: it's poorly acted (we might sometimes believe it's a joke from the actors, really, it's a disaster), insipid, predictable and seen over and over again. Just bad.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Long
    Feb 1, 2013
    This show is so far-fetched it makes "24" look like political reporting and "Lost" seem like a nature documentary.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 31, 2013
    Do not watch.
    Do No Harm's biggest fault, besides lackluster dialogue, is its overall air of deep insecurity, a quality that's unfortunately too common on network dramas.