Dracula : Season 1

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 25, 2013
7.7

1. Mar 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Im not event sure why a watched all 10 episodes, hopefully there will NOT be second season.
    Christian order of dragon creates a Vampire because death wasnt enough of a punishement? Well one would say that sending him to hell to undergo endless suffering would be a better option than creating a monster and subsequently killing bunch of humans (or maybe they thought they could keep him as a pet?)
    Jack the Ripper as a hoax, WTF?
    Van Helsing was in the order of dragon and yet no one recognizes him?
    Dracula leaving his prey all over the city insted of hiding the bodies (not like there a lot of them - whitch is not Dracula like at all)
    The authors took famous fictional names only (not characters!) and crammed as much of them as they could into the show.
    Murray and Harker .. for her inteligence shes not suspicious enough and he should have been killed in the exposion.
    And finally, they had names of all the members in first episode, I understand they wanted to kill the leader, they were sure it was one of them .. why not just kill them all and be done with it?
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    I think Dracula can certainly be a far better show than it is now. The biggest issues I have with it is that's painfully slow and takes forever for something to happen. While the cast is good and it can be an interesting watch, The show won't manage to keep it's fan-base for long if they don't spice things up a bit.
  3. Dec 16, 2013
    With Dracula, I really, really tried to like this show. I expected so much out of this show and I was severely disappointed. A show about Dracula, the vampire to beat all vampires should not put me to sleep. The show did, I found myself catching up on Hulu the next day and still I was suffering through it. I hope that they soon make changes to this show, as I would really hate that theWith Dracula, I really, really tried to like this show. I expected so much out of this show and I was severely disappointed. A show about Dracula, the vampire to beat all vampires should not put me to sleep. The show did, I found myself catching up on Hulu the next day and still I was suffering through it. I hope that they soon make changes to this show, as I would really hate that the network fails to renew the show because it couldn’t hold on to viewers due to the dreadful scripts. Expand
  4. Nov 9, 2013
    So far just not very good. The show is trying to be too many different things at the same time. My wife and daughter and I all very much enjoy supernatural tv shows but this one just doesn't grab any of us. All in all it just feels disjointed and boring.
  5. Oct 26, 2013
    Okay, let's start off by saying the cast is great and because the cast is great viewers expect SO much from it's first episode yet it failed to deliver anything.. AT ALL. and the last second conspiracy at the end of the pilot completely not shocking. so expected, cheap ancient history wannabe of the Vampire Diaries.

1. Reviewed by: Billy Nilles
    Oct 28, 2013
    Dracula is meant to be powerful and alluring, but this version of him feels stilted and withdrawn.
  2. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Oct 25, 2013
    Unfortunately, this Dracula isn’t fun at all. It’s not really scary, either, although it does spill a lot of blood.
  3. Reviewed by: Joanne Ostrow
    Oct 25, 2013
    Not funny enough to be campy, not smart enough to be serious, NBC's Dracula is an incomprehensible mishmash in period costumes.