7.6

1. Feb 12, 2013
    Dirty, rude, crude, disgusting, riddled with sex, and death, and full of offensive remark after offensive remark. This show does not stop insulting and shocking for even a second, and I have to say that I LOVE every moment of it, and would have kept watching it forever and ever if they never stopped making it. I personally find it more entertaining than South Park. If you are easily offended then you won't like it, but if you are easily offended than you probably an idiot, so who cares what you think. Expand
  2. Mar 13, 2011
    Cartoons put in a big brother house together is the setting for this series. You follow the things they go through every day, and trust me, it is far from the boring real BB.
    The sense of humour is very harsh and crude. It is all about that though. Therefor maybe not appealing to huge crowd. But I love it for sure. If you like Southpark and Archer, you will probably like this one as well.
  3. Jan 10, 2012
    Its an enjoyable TV show that does well to parody reality television (in cartoon form). The characters are very likeable and there are a good amount of funny moments as well. However, I have seen season one 3 times and the show does get incredibly stale, The replay value is very little (its worth giving it a second watch if you watch it uncensored).

Still, I gotta give credit where its
    due. They did a good enough job with this season to make you wanna watch season 2. Expand
  4. Jan 25, 2012
    the over use of toilet humor and cutaway gags makes the show hard to watch and decreases the quality of the show by a lot. But other than that an original show that is fresh and has epic animation. the show makes me laugh and keeps me entertained.
  5. Mar 5, 2014
    Loved this show and even after all these years, It still lives up to what I thought of it as a young teen. Sadly another show that got canceled well before it's time.
  6. Apr 22, 2013
    I recently decided to watch an episode on Netflix on April 20 2013 and have watced every episode by the morning of April 22 2013. Yeah I couldnt stop myself. Foxxy Love I hear you the only one who is smart enough to handle things really, and she BLACK and SEXY. This and South Park are the real comedic shows. The Simpsons If you laugh at this then whoooooh, You are an idiot who is obvious to sensitive for edgier shows. Family Guy first 7 seasons were really good. Foxxy Love the best (strong smart sexy black), Xandir (gay sensitive seductive), Toot (fat eats too much Captain Hero (closet gay or bi psychotic), Ling Ling (pokemon but 10x better), Clare (princess, christian deep, loves the dangerous life), Woodlouf I think (funny stupid), Pig I cant remember even though I saw it this morning (smart, bad funny cool). Foxxy Love, Princess Clare, Xanider Whateverthehell, Captin Hero are the best. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

This is TV that's so bad, it's bad for you.