Drive : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.7

1. RoyS
    Apr 27, 2007
    The show is great..It grows on you..But there should have been a Gay Drive couple in the car race..
  2. CesarC
    Apr 28, 2007
    Honestly, as intense and captivating as House or Greys Anatomy ever were. The critics do NOT know what they are talking about and the executives as well as directors of the network put too much trust in these so called experts. FOX should take a look at what the millions of fans are saying, yes millions, and stop pouting over the bad reviews that a couple of unimaginative, self-loathing Honestly, as intense and captivating as House or Greys Anatomy ever were. The critics do NOT know what they are talking about and the executives as well as directors of the network put too much trust in these so called experts. FOX should take a look at what the millions of fans are saying, yes millions, and stop pouting over the bad reviews that a couple of unimaginative, self-loathing critics have to say about it. I do believe the majority rules and the majority is saying to bring back the show. Collapse
  3. MelY
    Apr 28, 2007
    Ensemble cast, great action, fantastic story/character arc potential and of course on Fox, therefore ..... cancelled as it was gaining fans. Typical.
  4. SteveA
    Apr 30, 2007
    Drive rocks, dont cancel it.
  5. DianeM
    Apr 30, 2007
    I LOVE this show. I was hooked within the first hour. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and wondering what is going to happen next. There is a lot of crap on t.v. and this kicks butt. It draws you in and doesn't let go. The critics have no idea what they are talking about. I have never listened to the critics review on anything and I wouldn't start now. They have no clue as to I LOVE this show. I was hooked within the first hour. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and wondering what is going to happen next. There is a lot of crap on t.v. and this kicks butt. It draws you in and doesn't let go. The critics have no idea what they are talking about. I have never listened to the critics review on anything and I wouldn't start now. They have no clue as to what the average american, joe-smuck has an interest in. This show has it all, fast cars, hot chicks, and hunky guys. Oh, and enough suspense to leave you wanting more. Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  6. rachelb
    May 7, 2007
    I love this show. It is intrigueing and entertaining. I am majorly disappointed in FOX that is got cancelled. Bring it back!
  7. ChrisG.
    Jun 30, 2007
    Please bring Drive back to Fox. Great show!
  8. ScottT
    Apr 15, 2007
    An excellent 2-hour series premiere has me excited about this show's potential.
    Apr 16, 2007
    I liked it. We'll have to see whether there's enough there to carry through an entire season.
  10. MikeM
    Apr 17, 2007
    This is a fun show, my biggest beef, was the fact that there were mountains in the background when Tully and Corrinna were supposed to be in Florida. No mountains in Florida Fox. Spend some cash on some on-site filming, or some better editing equipment
  11. DanS
    Apr 17, 2007
    The show is intiguing as it has drama, humor,depicts realistic indidvidual love,greed,motives, and fantasyabout driving fast
  12. KellyB
    Apr 27, 2007
    A solid start to a promising show. it's a shame it would get a chance to shine. :(
  13. craigm
    Apr 27, 2007
    Nathon Fillion is great in the troubled everyman hero role, and he shined in this series almost as much as his character on Firefly. I hope they release it on DVD.
  14. elizabethr
    please bring back drive
  15. AllannaC
    Apr 27, 2007
    This show is wonderfully intense. The acting is wonderful, the plot is DRIVEN. I could watch this all day long.
  16. RaymondS
    Apr 27, 2007
    Excellent show, finally something to watch on monday. So givin that it's one of the best shows to come out on FOX since "Firefly" FOX will most likely cancel the show.
  17. De-AnnaS
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is great I love the excitement. My husband, son, and I love to sit down and watch this show. please bring it back.
  18. CayCeyB
    Apr 28, 2007
    I love this show ! I love Nathan Fillion!!!!
  19. lilrayd
    Apr 28, 2007
    Regardless of the baseless nitpicking criticism, this is an awesome new addictive TV series.
  20. CindyD
    Apr 28, 2007
    Please keep this show on the air. I am so tired of getting hooked on shows and then they are yanked after only a few episodes. Give it a chance!
  21. RickF
    Apr 28, 2007
    The best show on TV this year!
  22. MKA
    Apr 28, 2007
    Love the show. I wish Fox would give it a chance to find it's niche.
  23. DavidL
    Apr 28, 2007
    Despite being a gearhead, I genuinely loved this show. It showed what extremes different kinds of people will all go through in different situations. I used to love 24 and honestly don't care if I miss it anymore, but I was hooked on Drive during it's premier. I really am upset that FOX canceled this show. They should have given it at least a month. I hope they can find a way to Despite being a gearhead, I genuinely loved this show. It showed what extremes different kinds of people will all go through in different situations. I used to love 24 and honestly don't care if I miss it anymore, but I was hooked on Drive during it's premier. I really am upset that FOX canceled this show. They should have given it at least a month. I hope they can find a way to bring it back. Expand
  24. TonyR
    Apr 28, 2007
    As if the prospect of two Firefly alums on a new tv show wasn't enough, we also have a unique new drama to combat the sickening spread of reality tv.
  25. EdwardF
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is going to be one of the great ones, Any critic that says different needs to either get a new job cause they to old or retire.
  26. aarons
    Apr 28, 2007
    god i love this show! FOX u suck. stop canceling Nathan Fillion's shows.
  27. JimG
    Very exciting show
  28. JurisL
    Just one word - This show ROX, ROX, ROX!!! Okay, maybe more than one word. :P
  29. garyp
    Apr 28, 2007
    Stunning show, great entertainment and much better a lot of rubbish aired on tv at the moment, Do cancel this show, it deserves at 1 series
  30. HeidiB
    Apr 28, 2007
    Keep on the air. I will watch.
  31. LauraH
    Apr 28, 2007
    Awesome show! Fox didn't give it the chance it deserved. Smart show with great characters.
  32. PeterM
    Apr 29, 2007
    im a car guy and i thought this show was awesome. it reminded me of "smokey and the bandit" with the trans am and the characters were great too. I know alot of people that watch it and love the suspense, and waited for the next week episode. i hope they consider keeping it
  33. vanessab
    Apr 29, 2007
    It's fun. There are some good people (such as Nathan Fillian - stay away from FOX dude) on the show and I liked that they incorporated little puzzles in the challenges. Considering some of the junk that stays on the air, Fox should have given this a chance. If I want to watch a rerun of House, I'll catch it on USA (though not watching the reruns anyway) - no Fox for me tomorrow at 8!
  34. NomisA
    Apr 29, 2007
    Awesome show, sad to see it go...
  35. madac
    sweet
  36. JamesM
    May 11, 2007
    I love this show, and was really excited about it. I'm stunned it was taken off the air after only two episodes. Bring it back! Please!
  37. chriso
    May 1, 2007
    Awesome show! I love it! Hope it stays on.
  38. JamesJ
    May 1, 2007
    This show is awsome.Please put it back on the air. "24" sucks.Drive is the best thing since CSI Thanks jim
  39. NadineC
    May 1, 2007
    This is a great tv show.Those other people that rated it low need to get a life.Hero`s and 24 suck .they are worse shows ever.
  40. TammyW
    May 10, 2007
    this is the best show ever so bring it back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  41. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    Will he ever get his wife back???
  42. JeremyC
    Apr 16, 2007
    Plot, actors, are good enough to keep me coming back, but mountains in Florida? That's unexcusable.
  43. EProko
    Apr 17, 2007
    Awesome show, i cant get enough of it. And all the critics that say its bad can BELOW me.
  44. DmitriT
    Apr 17, 2007
    I've been reading other reviews, and I think many forgetting that this is a TV SHOW, not a multi-million dollar movie. Yeah, there are going to be some hiccups. *Mountains* people. Did they really divert your attention from the show *that* long to hate it? All in all, I think this is a great, *original* show that should be given a chance before it is brutally beaten down with small I've been reading other reviews, and I think many forgetting that this is a TV SHOW, not a multi-million dollar movie. Yeah, there are going to be some hiccups. *Mountains* people. Did they really divert your attention from the show *that* long to hate it? All in all, I think this is a great, *original* show that should be given a chance before it is brutally beaten down with small detail. Another thing I'm hearing is how they use "recycled" storylines, characters, etc. Um...what? This show is a) 2 episodes into the season, and b) *new* (how often do we see that now?). The fact that I've never seen any of these "varients" of characters before also conflicts with that notion. Dont be afraid of a new show out there just because it actually sticks out from the regular drones of reality shows flooding the channels. Not everything is for everyone. Just me, but I think if you're going to write a review for a show, how about you actually...y'know...watch it. Kinda, what you're getting paid to do (or at least what you're *suppost* to do). Give the show a chance to evolve. It cant unroll its storyline if you arent letting it. If maybe a witty show "with an IQ" is a bit demanding of you, just watch something else. Do you truly have nothing better to do than to berate a show getting off its feet for the first time? Leave the criticism to the professionals. Professionals, (see above). Expand
  45. AndyO
    Apr 18, 2007
    After Monday's regular episode, I think this will tide me over til Heros shows up again. Reminds me of amazing race, but with less drama and less acting, but still quite compeling, bit of mystery thrown in for good measure and invariably some puppet-master pulling all the strings could make for a good season. The racing scenes aren't too shabby either.
  46. BlakeS
    Apr 18, 2007
    I found this show really quite good. I just started watching it and couldn't stop. It's really good and some-what addicting.
  47. lilyl
    Apr 26, 2007
    Why does Fox do this to us views! forget the critics, it's the VIEWS that count! I love that show!
  48. mParker
    Apr 26, 2007
    greatest show in a while
  49. JeffreyW
    Apr 27, 2007
    Great show, I would put this next to Heros and Jericho as one of the best dramas on TV.
  50. KatherineT
    Apr 27, 2007
    Great show! I guess that's why Fox has to cancel it.
  51. JFrankA
    Apr 27, 2007
    This show has a lot going for it. Mystery, puzzles, good charactors and great acting. This is a relief from all those reality shows mixed in with a bunch of car chases. :-)
  52. RobertH
    Apr 27, 2007
    This show is great and it had all the makings of being a spectacular show until Fox decided, once again, to not give a show a chance.
  53. JaredJ
    Apr 27, 2007
    I've found drive to be just as engaging and thrilling as my other favorite fox show, Prison Break. It's a shame Fox has decided to cancel it after two measly weeks.
  54. ZahraM
    Apr 27, 2007
    This is a GREAT show! It should not be canceled!
  55. ChrisT
    Apr 27, 2007
    FOX, give the show more time please.
  56. TonyM
    Apr 27, 2007
    This is the best show I've seen this year. I really hope FOX changes their mind and keeps this show on the air.
  57. aprilw
    Apr 27, 2007
    I loved this show, it is a fun watch..I love Nathan Fillion and Tim is a genius.. Keep this show alive
  58. JoelLog
    Apr 27, 2007
    Great Show,dont cancel it,the WHOLE family watches!!!
  59. KevinFallon
    Apr 27, 2007
    Nathon Fillion can carry a whole show, any show, but this IS one worth keeping. Hmmm. Reminds me of Firefly, and the interesting continued HUGE sales of it, and MASSIVE fanbase...
  60. DebbieE
    Apr 27, 2007
    Finally something fresh on Monday nights. Following in the same "get you hooked quick" footsteps as Lost. Something other than "reality" TV to watch - actors acting instead of people acting like fools. Hooray!
  61. DarraghO
    I love this show.
  62. BrianE
    Apr 27, 2007
    2nd best show on T.V. now! Only 2nd to Prison Break!
  63. TonyL
    Apr 27, 2007
    Drive was a good character driven show
  64. TavisD
    Apr 27, 2007
    Fox is lame for getting rid of this show. it was the only reason I watched Fox. Bye- bye Fox
  65. Sean
    Apr 27, 2007
    my god i love drive its the best its like prison break on wheels in action wise o my i love it its the best please dont get ride of it it wont give what i want in action wise
  66. Mandam
    Apr 27, 2007
    We Love this show!! It is exciting and i like the fact that each charector has a story.
  67. BrandyL
    Apr 27, 2007
    This is a fantastic show!! I was hooked from the beginning.
  68. Yodie
    Best show on Fox!!
  69. JoF
    Apr 27, 2007
    Don't cancel this show, its great!!!!
  70. ClayS
    Apr 27, 2007
    Another great series by Tim cast into oblivion by FOX, I could write a lot here, but it would all be explicit.
  71. MargarethS
    Apr 27, 2007
    Didn't go from 0-100 in 5seconds, but by the fourth episode it was well on its way, and showing great promise for the future. Too bad it's on triggerhappy FOX. Cancelling a show after its third airing is preposterous at best.
  72. chasem
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show finally brings to TV what most shows cannot bring: an adrenaline rush. It's too bad that Fox cannot hold up on a show that has potential. It seems like Fox needs to have an adrenaline rush with its old age. Too many shows that focus around the younger crowd are being cancelled. Get it together Fox.
  73. MikeH
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show has it all: mystery, action and an engrossing plot that keeps me coming back week after week....there are a ton of shows that should be cancelled ahead of this show, one of the most original shows I've seen in a long, long time.
  74. LoriL
    Apr 28, 2007
    It doesn't get much better, Nathan Fillion with Amy Acker guesting as his wife (fond flashbacks to Firefly & Angel), Tim Minear behind the wheel (more fond flashbacks to Wonderfalls, Firefly, Angel, etc), and a story with great momentum and interesting characters. Gritty, edgy, a 'drive' into the unknown and unexpected which is so rare on TV these days. Give me more, I love it.
  75. DavidG
    Apr 28, 2007
    Incredible new show that keeps viewers on the edge of their seat from start to finish. Amazing that critics bash this show as being mindless when just the opposite is true. With powerful elements of mystery, suspense, drama, and action-packed goodness, it keeps views wondering what will come next. And character development? We've only started and I don't believe the level of Incredible new show that keeps viewers on the edge of their seat from start to finish. Amazing that critics bash this show as being mindless when just the opposite is true. With powerful elements of mystery, suspense, drama, and action-packed goodness, it keeps views wondering what will come next. And character development? We've only started and I don't believe the level of development for a TV series with as many characters is in any way inadequate. And the implausibility factor? Well, there may be some unlikely aspects, but I would not say anything is altogether impossible. The how and why have yet to be revealed. Or at least one can hope that to be the case! Expand
  76. DonaldM
    Don't cancel the show!
  77. NicoleP
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is awesome, im really disappointed in fox
  78. NickNone
    Apr 28, 2007
    This shows to good to get canned!!
  79. JessicaG
    Apr 28, 2007
    I love this show it is my favorite show ever. My favorite personin it is Icy Chitty. This show is the best!!!
  80. MarieM
    Apr 28, 2007
    This is a very entertaining show. Nathan is a great actor and the story is riveting!
  81. JamieC
    Apr 28, 2007
    This may not be the best series that Fox has ever canceled (Firefly anyone?) but it deserves better than this!
  82. MattN
    Apr 28, 2007
    Easily the best show on FOX. FOX SUCKS SO MUCH for cancleing this show. PS I HATE FOX for cancleing this show! AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!!!!
  83. AmyL
    Dont Cancel Please
  84. TonyaM
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is a keeper!!!
  85. MaxR
    Apr 28, 2007
    this is a great show. how can fox cancel this, yet keep drivel like american idol on??
  86. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    Apr 28, 2007
    this is a perfect show. don't cancel it
  87. KenA
    Love this show.
  88. nathanm
    awesome show
  89. MasoodS
    Apr 28, 2007
    Dont cancel the show fox tv!!! You will be in shame and you are doing very BAD by cancelling the show!
  90. LaurieM
    Apr 28, 2007
    I'm getting tired of the best shows on television getting cancelled...Farscape; Firefly; Joan of Arcadia; and now Drive. And after only three episodes! Pretty soon my television will be curbside!
  91. MichaelR
    Apr 28, 2007
    Like most of the current, week-to-week shows, DRIVE ended each show with viewers wanting more. The concept of people being involved in an (albeit illegal) cross-country road race, all for various reasons is a bit of a stretch, it really isn't that much of one. Definitely no more of a stretch than @$ (of which I am also a huge fan) of one man almost single-handedly stopping a group of Like most of the current, week-to-week shows, DRIVE ended each show with viewers wanting more. The concept of people being involved in an (albeit illegal) cross-country road race, all for various reasons is a bit of a stretch, it really isn't that much of one. Definitely no more of a stretch than @$ (of which I am also a huge fan) of one man almost single-handedly stopping a group of terrorits from whatever dasterdly plan they have concocted within a single day. Anyway, FOX really should have given this show a chance to get its wheels under it and find its audience before decideing to pull out. Supposedly FOX is still planning on airing the last 2 episodes that they have filmed. If they do, and you also enjoy this show, then tell everyone that you know to tune into them. Explain what has happened up to this point to them if you have to, but get them to watch. Perhaps if we can give FOX the ratings that they were hoping for, they might have the common sense to let this show continue. Expand
  92. JessicaU
    Apr 28, 2007
    I lvoe this show and they shouldn't have cancelled it
  93. CarlT
    Apr 28, 2007
    Simply put, the show is really good. It has lots of twists in the plot and makes you think. My son, wife and I all like the show very much. Keep it on the air.
  94. Mgieryk
    Apr 28, 2007
    Drive is fun-- a mystery wrapped in an action adventure! It is a great show that keeps me interested very week and waiting impatiently for the next episode. Fox Do Not Cancel DRIVE!
  95. TimJ
    Apr 28, 2007
    Fantastic idea, and quality acting - give this a chance to run a full season, it will be great
  96. RalphR
    Apr 28, 2007
    very different show, really like it, so does my son.
  97. ThomasO
    Apr 28, 2007
    Great Show, I hate reality TV. Really guys give it more than two weeks to get an audience.
  98. MichaelB
    Apr 28, 2007
    I loved this show. One of the very few shows on network t.v. that I'm willing to watch. So far it's had a storyline that interests me.
  99. camillaS.
    Bring it back!
  100. GeofryL
    Apr 29, 2007
    This was easily the best show I've seen for years. The story telling was in-depth and the cinematography was amazing.

The kind of well-made brain candy that nearly demands that you watch it with a bowl of popcorn.
  2. "Drive" is at once exasperating and mesmerizing, utterly ridiculous if you read too much into it but utterly beguiling on its face.
    Drive quickly asserts itself as an enjoyably diverting peel-out — brainless but not stupid, a well-stirred conspiracy/action mixture in keeping with Fox’s no-seat-belts hits 24 and Prison Break.