• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 12, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.7

1. Mar 27, 2011
    The show is simply inspiring & fun to watch. Great messages. Wonderful Cast; and leaves none behind. Includes everyone without favors in the scale of humanity. Everyone can find him/herself reflected in a simple yet constructive manner as we follow the character's journey through the story. Great Show.
  2. Apr 9, 2013
    Best tv show I've ever seen. Drama and comedy shown really good. Cast selected ideally, all of actors made great job. When you watch this show, you are worring about their's. Jane is fat, but she is really beauty. I would give her a gold globus or oscar. All i this show is ideal, you wanna watch this everyday, everytime. And this is bad that show was closed by lifetime. This tv show isBest tv show I've ever seen. Drama and comedy shown really good. Cast selected ideally, all of actors made great job. When you watch this show, you are worring about their's. Jane is fat, but she is really beauty. I would give her a gold globus or oscar. All i this show is ideal, you wanna watch this everyday, everytime. And this is bad that show was closed by lifetime. This tv show is ''must watch'' tv show. Expand

1. As Deb-inside-Jane, Elliott does a great job portraying pathos, absurd disappointment, and wide-eyed discovery. She’s far more interesting to watch than the other characters.
  2. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    Despite all this talent and potential, stereotypes about body image--fat and skinny--are layered on so thick that it's hard to see this show as changing anyone's minds.
  3. Berman produces a deft juggling trick of heart and humor, balancing Deb's shallowness with some solid common sense and Jane's inadequate self-esteem with kindness and legal brilliance.