• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2005
9.0

1. KimP
    Mar 30, 2006
    Bring this show back! Best thing since Jag went off.
  2. PatD
    Jun 7, 2006
    Watched every episode. Love this this show. Hate reality shows. TV has nothing to offer at this point. Bring back - ering, jag, commander and chief, all the goodies that have gone. I now watch reruns of The District, Jag, Nash Bridges, etc.
  3. RHall
    Oct 21, 2005
    I don't watch much television but this show has become a must see for me!
  4. PaulD
    Jan 25, 2006
    Love this show! Great action and suspense.
  5. kurtb
    May 9, 2006
    Bring it back. My family enjoyed it. We like its use of current events for story lines. We have a tendency of liking the thing that the critics don't and hate the crap left on the tube that appaently the critics vote for.
  6. ArleneH
    Aug 11, 2006
    I thoroughly enjoyed this show and though rumor has it that NBC will be airing new episodes in August (the show's web site says so), other rumors abound: that FX has optioned it for the United Kingdom. A TV Guide source thinks NBC might air the new shows on Saturday nights, but is not sure either.
  7. sasha
    May 1, 2007
    I love this show and what it to come back. I thought it just got better and better.
  8. RaymondE
    Nov 15, 2005
    Best show on tv!
  9. HankH
    Oct 20, 2005
    I didn't think it was possible to come up with a more seriously stupid series then JAG but then again I've been wrong before. Each successively more juvenile episode shows what's wrong really wrong with American television. From the casting (Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper?) to the silly and juvenile dialogue and scripting E Ring offers no hope of a saving grace. I hate to I didn't think it was possible to come up with a more seriously stupid series then JAG but then again I've been wrong before. Each successively more juvenile episode shows what's wrong really wrong with American television. From the casting (Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper?) to the silly and juvenile dialogue and scripting E Ring offers no hope of a saving grace. I hate to admit I have actually watched three consecutive episodes. The first because as career military I was captivated by the premise and the pre-hype, the second since even something this poor deserves a second chance to correct itself and the third for the same reason eyes are drawn to a horrendous accident. The only saving grace for this program would be a swift death. Benjamin Bratt is a much better actor then this, he should be ashamed to have his name associated with E Ring. Expand
  10. SteveJ
    Oct 9, 2005
    Excelllent New Show, Personally I think the critics are idiots, I seriously doubt any of them ever served in the military so how can they judge accurately? I saw the premiere, and also Im currently serving in the military, I appreciate NBC for doing this kind of show. God Bless Everyone.
  11. MelissaV
    Jan 23, 2006
    Great show -- love the humor!
  12. MichaelY
    Jan 9, 2006
    If you like West Wing than this show is for you. It's a fast paced, amazingly different than anything out there. Fantastically written with all the elements of drama, action, comedy and romance.
  13. ChuckA
    Mar 29, 2006
    come on, wise up and put it back on
  14. EileenA
    Mar 29, 2006
    Why listen to the rating done by the media, listen to the viewers. THis is a great show! Put it back ON! Remove the mindless game show.
  15. BettyR
    Mar 5, 2006
    E-Ring is one of the best shows we have seen in a long time (and of course 24) but what has happened to the episodes? Here we are in March and it is not on. Thanks for getting this show back on, please.
  16. WilliamB
    Mar 9, 2006
    A great entertaining show that keeps it short and simple about world events which different perspectives on peoples opions of those elements we deal with. However, giving the one true action remedy to resolve the conflict. Any show could be scrutinized about complete relisticly, but we dont watch drama actions shows for realism completely. Its the entertainment we look for. This show A great entertaining show that keeps it short and simple about world events which different perspectives on peoples opions of those elements we deal with. However, giving the one true action remedy to resolve the conflict. Any show could be scrutinized about complete relisticly, but we dont watch drama actions shows for realism completely. Its the entertainment we look for. This show definately provides that. Great job to the producers. Expand
  17. BillE
    Apr 22, 2006
    Excellent show of its type would like to see it back on tv. Has it been cancelled...or what. thank you
  18. CarylC
    May 2, 2006
    How can this not be on right now? I think the networks underestimate the viewers attention spans and intelligence, bring back E-ring - less Deal or No Deal
  19. LiseandhubbyP
    May 3, 2006
    Our favorite show...bring it back...PLEASE!
  20. GeorgeT
    May 3, 2006
    I'm REALLY ticked at NBC for putting this show on hiatus. That's reduced my weekly 3-4 hrs. of viewing NBC by 1 hour. I don't watch the garbage that's in it's place.
  21. JoannA
    May 6, 2006
    We miss this show. NBC must be out of their minds to put this show on hold.
  22. DonnaW
    May 7, 2006
    I hope they bring it back. It was a great show. They always take the good shows off the air.
  23. BradM
    May 8, 2006
    The Best Show on Television! Bring it Back!
  24. KafoB
    May 9, 2006
  25. kenm
    Jun 21, 2006
    My wife and I never missed this show and hope that it will be back in the fall lineup
  26. JulieP
    Aug 29, 2006
    One of my all time favorite shows - who cares if it's accurate or not; it has a fast pace, action, drama, and new story lines - not recycled. The critics be damned.
  27. kittyl
    Feb 6, 2007
    I love it so much. I hope NBC could turn around the decision to cancel it.
  28. cyndip
    Feb 8, 2007
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease bring it back? It was great show, funny, serious, had everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. charlesb
    Nov 16, 2005
    the scriptwriters and producers are ignorant of the material they handle. the "show" is simply a vehicle for placing attractive actors in positions to deliver trite dialog. the show does a disservice to the military and the nation it serves.
  30. MatC
    Nov 27, 2005
    Somewhat catchy with the near-headline scripts, but the more you understand about the military and politics, the less enjoyable it is.
  31. DawnA
    Nov 4, 2005
    I think this show is very interesting and has a great cast.
  32. TylerL
    Nov 9, 2005
    Love this show!
  33. scottn
    Jan 14, 2006
    Love it. Best show on TV!!
  34. RuthL
    Mar 16, 2006
    Where is the show and when will it be back?
  35. StephenM
    Mar 19, 2006
    Best show on tv...when is it coming back?
  36. ThomasM
    Mar 21, 2006
    I realy like this show, the suspense is great. As a retired NCO in the Air Force and A Security Policeman the realism is there it rate with Jag, NCIS, Alias, the Agency and so fourth.
  37. Barbie
    Mar 28, 2006
    I enjoyed the show and castacting.. Content was intreging.. Bring it back.. Tired of silly sitcoms..
  38. TomB
    Mar 30, 2006
    I liked watching this show. I can't believe it is off the air. Hi tech stuff with some action and interesting characters. I don't care if it is not completely realistic-as if any T.V. dramas are.
  39. BenevidesS
    Mar 9, 2006
    Excellent show, we miss it. Is it going to come back?
  40. joeb
    Apr 12, 2006
    Please bring E-ring back.
  41. roberts
    Apr 17, 2006
    one of the few good shows left. good writers. What has happened to this series?
  42. BobW
    Apr 23, 2006
    Bring it back better than most all show
  43. GrantJ
    Apr 26, 2006
    Excellent Show. Bring it back or give it to CBS!!
  44. Elained
    Apr 26, 2006
    Love this show. Hope to see more.
  45. KevinR
    Apr 4, 2006
    Bring the show back! The show has the making of a first rate series. It is getting better with each episode and in deference to the critics I think the cast is strong.
  46. rockys
    Apr 6, 2006
    bring back e ring
  47. JoshuaF
    Apr 9, 2006
    Perfect show since J.A.G It even gave you a look from the paper pushers viewpoint at the Pentagon. Please lets see it again.
  48. SusanL
    May 1, 2006
    My husband & I miss this show, we thought it was great. Action, Romance, intrique, you name it
  49. MarylL
    May 12, 2006
    This show needs to come back! Super series with a great cast blended with unique & exciting plots week after week. There is a definite void left in the weekly viewing schedule without this exceptional series! (I'm in agreement with kurt b..100%!)
  50. Cash
    May 19, 2006
    I was hoping this program would do well... but I was unable to watch it after the 3rd episode.
  51. SteveD
    Jul 12, 2006
    Last Season we only watched E-Ring and Commander. With them removed we will not watch any prime time programming. WHAT A SHAME
  52. patv
    Jul 19, 2006
    Thought it was the best of the best
  53. KarenK
    Sep 3, 2006
    Growing up knowing the pentagon. I really like this show and miss watching it.
  54. ValoisV
    Mar 21, 2007
    please bring it back, this show is better than " the unit "
  55. archied
    Apr 13, 2007
    They are all good
  56. KafoJ
    Apr 22, 2007
    Love this show, it completely rocks. Please bring it back!
  57. AshleyS.
    May 6, 2007
    Please bring it back!
  58. MaggieL.
    Aug 31, 2007
    So disappointing that such a great show was taken off the air. Perhaps it told the truth too well.
  59. johnw
    Nov 2, 2005
    the best parts of this show are the commercials shown during the breaks. Think Dukes of Hazzard without the cool car. Okay, I don't want to ruin your house-of-cards reality.....this show is great! II actually work on the E Ring and this is what it is like. Exactly. I am dumber for having watched this show.
  60. DonV
    Oct 12, 2005
    I think the critics are completely off-base here. Finally a show that seems to be holding itself to a high intellectual standard that isn't another copy of Law and Order or CSI. I'll probably watch this season
  61. KafoB
    Nov 30, 2005
  62. RyanM
    Oct 18, 2005
    The show is absurdly bad. While I like Benjamin and Dennis, their characters are void of substance. The acting in general is forced, the supporting cast is painfully bad, and the situations ridiculously outlandish. Anyone finding this show intellectually stimulating should pick up a Dr. Seuss book to really turn it up a notch.
  63. RobertaH
    Oct 19, 2005
    Good and fast-paced. We'd like to see some of the JAG actors on this show: Catherine Bell and John M. Jackson.
  64. NOAHB
    Dec 21, 2005
    LOVE IT
  65. JavR
    Oct 24, 2005
    I dig it, its the next best thing until we get 24 back. I am all for this type of programs.
  66. SamK
    Nov 19, 2006
    This show was awesome! It had strong acting, intense pace, and drama for the romantics. Stupid of NBC to cancel it, someone should cancel those execs for putting it in the timeslot against Lost, which already had a built in audience. So that's why rating was a bit slow to start off.
  67. RyanC
    Nov 27, 2006
    Can this show ever come back?!
  68. BenA
    Mar 22, 2006
    Bring it back!
  69. KatJ
    Mar 31, 2006
    This is not what you call a "Walk Talk" series like West Wing there needs to be the action you see in 24 or Alias if you want a good series bring in the action it deserves and for god sake get it out of the 8pm time slot. and Fire Mr Hopper he is to robotic. This show has all the makings of one of the greats, but no one seems to care about the obvious. Why is it we "viewers" know how to This is not what you call a "Walk Talk" series like West Wing there needs to be the action you see in 24 or Alias if you want a good series bring in the action it deserves and for god sake get it out of the 8pm time slot. and Fire Mr Hopper he is to robotic. This show has all the makings of one of the greats, but no one seems to care about the obvious. Why is it we "viewers" know how to make it a success but no one seems to listen. Expand
  70. TimJ
    Apr 26, 2006
    Our friends were just starting to find E-Ring and then it vanished! We all want it back! The Unit isn't enough for us, we want E-Ring too.
  71. AnnaR
    May 19, 2006
    Great show - my husband and I never missed the show. Please bring it back.
  72. NickW
    Jul 13, 2006
    This was one of NBC's best shows. I wish it would come back. The stories were great. It was one of the few programs I actually watched. Letting this show go is a huge blunder by NBC
  73. TatoW
    Jul 24, 2006
    Excellent series. Best one i hope never miss it up!!!
  74. CarlosR
    Sep 12, 2006
    I'd hate to see this show cancelled by NBC as my TIVO is still searching to record my episodes. Acting is very strong and plots are realistic as it pertains to covert operations.
  75. RobN.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Awesome show, bring it back soon!
  76. HArryV
    Feb 18, 2007
    bring back you idiots
  77. joycee
    Mar 31, 2007
    this program came into our homes every week to show us we need to support our military. I am military wife and relate to it. my friends and i watch reruns and buy the dvds.
  78. KateT
    Apr 22, 2007
    Brilliant show. Love it. Can be funny, Sad and dramatic all at the same time, and can still pull it off.
  79. KafoB
  80. RichardK.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Its one off the best series I ever Sean.
  81. JustinM
    Nov 14, 2005
    I very much enjoy this show. I'm not one much for politics, but I find the international policy in the show, no matter how real, fascinating. The action is good too. For those who attack it's authenticity, go watch Laguna Beach if you want reality. I watch this show to be entertained, and am quite satisfied.
  82. DanielK
    Nov 17, 2005
    Seriously...this is the best show ever. If you like to enjoy tv and not be a critic, you will be overwhelmed with joy with each show. Anyway, critics have no idea what they are talking about...this show dominates and I am in love.
  83. NOAHB
    Nov 21, 2005
    LOVE IT
  84. nothanks
    Nov 27, 2005
    I can't miss it. One of the best shows on right now! People complain about the reality of it but why the hell are they watching tv? Reality shows are what are wrong with tv today. We need more good writing like this!

[It has] a tick-tick-tick pace almost as intense as that of 24.
    Unfortunately, despite an interesting pair of lead actors, ''E-Ring" is stubbornly conventional and bland.
    The half-tense dramatic payoff is a pleasant surprise, but the bluster -- oh, the bluster and machismo are palpable.