• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2005
9.0

1. Cash
    May 19, 2006
    I was hoping this program would do well... but I was unable to watch it after the 3rd episode.
  2. charlesb
    Nov 16, 2005
    the scriptwriters and producers are ignorant of the material they handle. the "show" is simply a vehicle for placing attractive actors in positions to deliver trite dialog. the show does a disservice to the military and the nation it serves.
  3. johnw
    Nov 2, 2005
    the best parts of this show are the commercials shown during the breaks. Think Dukes of Hazzard without the cool car. Okay, I don't want to ruin your house-of-cards reality.....this show is great! II actually work on the E Ring and this is what it is like. Exactly. I am dumber for having watched this show.
  4. HankH
    Oct 20, 2005
    I didn't think it was possible to come up with a more seriously stupid series then JAG but then again I've been wrong before. Each successively more juvenile episode shows what's wrong really wrong with American television. From the casting (Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper?) to the silly and juvenile dialogue and scripting E Ring offers no hope of a saving grace. I hate to I didn't think it was possible to come up with a more seriously stupid series then JAG but then again I've been wrong before. Each successively more juvenile episode shows what's wrong really wrong with American television. From the casting (Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper?) to the silly and juvenile dialogue and scripting E Ring offers no hope of a saving grace. I hate to admit I have actually watched three consecutive episodes. The first because as career military I was captivated by the premise and the pre-hype, the second since even something this poor deserves a second chance to correct itself and the third for the same reason eyes are drawn to a horrendous accident. The only saving grace for this program would be a swift death. Benjamin Bratt is a much better actor then this, he should be ashamed to have his name associated with E Ring. Expand
  5. RyanM
    Oct 18, 2005
    The show is absurdly bad. While I like Benjamin and Dennis, their characters are void of substance. The acting in general is forced, the supporting cast is painfully bad, and the situations ridiculously outlandish. Anyone finding this show intellectually stimulating should pick up a Dr. Seuss book to really turn it up a notch.

[It has] a tick-tick-tick pace almost as intense as that of 24.
    Unfortunately, despite an interesting pair of lead actors, ''E-Ring" is stubbornly conventional and bland.
    The half-tense dramatic payoff is a pleasant surprise, but the bluster -- oh, the bluster and machismo are palpable.