• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 15, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.8

1. Nov 3, 2010
    Kenny Powers **** rocks, and if you don't think so, you can get **** (His words, not mine). The second season kicks off basically in the exact fashion that made the first so funny. Incredible monologues of profanity and ego-fuelled tirades aimed at the Mexican locals are the high point. Kenny is backed by a great supporting cast - including one Stevie Janowski - who pretty much steals the show as Kenny's star-struck BFF. Collapse
  2. Sep 18, 2012
    Funny if you like obscenities. Funny if you like obscenities. Funny if you like obscenities. Funny if you like obscenities. Funny if you like obscenities.
  3. Oct 3, 2011
    Without Kenny Powers, life would suck dick. huge donkey ones that reek of **** Jody Hill, Danny McBride and Will Ferrell must do whatever it takes to keep this show on. I don' care if they have to **** the executives of HBO.
  4. Nov 3, 2010
    This season was much, much better than season 1. It shows that a lot more planning and a much better story was written this time around. I just hope they can keep this up and come back for a third season.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    (5.0)

The first season was great fun and very original. Unfortunately the 2nd season has not followed this to perfection. It is getting increasingly boring and un-entertaining to follow.
  6. Jan 9, 2013
    If you liked the first season of Eastbound & Down you'll like this season as it's really just more of the same. More of the same isn't alway a bad thing it just means there's not really any improvement. It's still the same vulgar, obscene humor that many loved in the last season.
  7. Jun 8, 2011
    Season 2: It's about as perfect as you can get. the series is finally starting to pick up. Starting at the beginning now would just be a shame for anyone because of season ones boring story line. However it is responsible for the sparks that are lighted at the end of season 2 that make the series so forthcoming and great.

1. This portrait of a profane, low-down egomaniac--excuse me, he prefers "Christ figure"--continues to amaze. McBride's willingness to play depression, amorality, and selfishness for laughs is awesome.
    I tend to judge a show's worth on whether I'll come back for more; I've already watched next week's episode of "Eastbound and Down," and I'll definitely be watching to see where Kenny's Mexican journey takes him.
    It's not for everyone. Let's say that upfront. Eastbound & Down will either make you choke laughing, or wish that you could bleach the profanity from your brain.