Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.4

1. Nov 5, 2011
    This is no doubt that this is one of the best things Cartoon Network has ever produced in it's whole entire history. Seriously, This series is truly a classic. It's a shame it had to end.
  2. Dec 28, 2011
    Literally the best cartoon of my time, this show brings back many memories and reminds me of the remainders of the glory days (1996-2003), they should revived this show for sure, and get rid off that garbage that they have now
  3. Jul 17, 2012
    Never has a show been so idiotic and crazy, and yet been so funny that i couldnt help but watch it all day, The shows style really was the big thing for me, and you could bet your life you were gonna laugh at least twice during its 30 minute time slot. Sad that the show ended, but i guess all good things must come to an end. This should be considered a landmark in animation and comedy.
  4. May 30, 2014
    Man I love this show it has so much humor to it. The characters are funny and the jokes are creative. Most of the episodes are funny with the Ed's and my favorite one is Ed because he is stupid in a funny way and comes up with the most things he says. My least favorite characters are the Kanger Sisters, Kevin, Sarah, and Jimmy. Its a shame it ended.
  5. Jun 23, 2014
    This along with Billy and Mandy, were two of my favorite TV shows as a kid, and to be honest, still are!
    This show definitely has a nostalgic charm to it, with lovable characters and downright crazy humor.
    It's easily one of CN's classics. Cartoon Network was a big part of my childhood. Just a shame it's not the same anymore.. Us 90's kids will always know what's best, none of that
    It's easily one of CN's classics.

Us 90's kids will always know what's best, none of that "Uncle Grandpa" garbage.
  6. Sep 3, 2014
    Oh jolly. The good ol' days. What made the show good is the good use of humor. Not to mention the three troublemaking kids' (who were like brothers to each other) unique personalities.

There are no critic reviews yet.