Eleventh Hour : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 9, 2008
6.7

1. HolaH.
    Oct 10, 2008
    Really liked this show. Will keep watching. Rufus Sewell is excellent.
  2. LeeB.
    Oct 12, 2008
    A very well written/acted show. I did not think that it would be believable but the show was able to pull it off. Enjoyable from beginning to end!
  3. DmitryS.
    Nov 9, 2008
    Pretty cool show! How did they get all their equipment, like from E.T.?
  4. GregS.
    Oct 22, 2008
    Really like this show. Second episode even better than first. Not crazy sci-fi conspiracy stuff but cool, intelligent science thriller stuff, with a strong cast. I will definitely keep watching!
  5. Corbin
    Oct 10, 2008
    I liked it. It was what I hoped Fringe would be more like. Better written, and much better directing than Fringe. It isn't perfect, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this one will develop.
  6. AshleyB.
    Oct 13, 2008
    The storylines definitely need some work to do Dr. Hood justice, but the idea behind this show is much easier to watch than the pseudoscience of Fringe.
  7. VictoriaB.
    Nov 23, 2008
    Love the show. Dr Hood (Rufus Sewell) is a very interesting character. I hope new episodes are ordered for the show.
  8. AlanH
    Mar 11, 2009
    This show is excellent, contrary to implications suggested by labels such as "procedural" and "sanctimonious" by the weak tabloid reviewers. It gives us a rather unique portrayal of problems that actually exist yet are frequently ignored in today's glitz-and-glamor society. Well done all, and please ignore the weak minds that compare this to other shows - it simply is unique and enjoyable.

1. Hood comes across as brilliant but aloof. Young, meanwhile, seems to be angry, but the source of her anger isn't really explored (we can only assume that babysitting a scientist, no matter how brilliant, is not the job people sign up for when they go to work for the FBI).
  2. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Simultaneously gross and sanctimonious, this histrionic science procedural is mainly a warning against the cloning of TV concepts.
    A bit generic, despite the creepy particulars of this series’ science-based mysteries--think a more mainstream "Fringe."