• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 16, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.1

1. Feb 1, 2013
    I have wanted a new medical drama for a long time. So I'm not going to give this show a negative review, because it does what a medical drama should do. It tells the stories of the patients, it showcases the lives of the doctors, it's in a hospital. There is one thing that makes my rating so low. It's the fact that it just seems like a Grey's Anatomy copy, only worse. I hate how it focuses more on the personal lives of the doctors. I also don't like how she talks in her head. This show is kind of annoying. I would recommend it if nothing else is on TV. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 26, 2012
    The greatest problem for Ms. Gummer, and everyone else in the cast, has to do with the script, a terminal case of the well-known vacant mind disorder, to which large quarters of the TV writing world are, it would seem, particularly susceptible.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Oct 23, 2012
    Gummer, so good as a clever lawyer on The Good Wife, deserves better than this role as a grown-up, moony teenage girl, even as she makes Emily far more interesting than her own insipid voice-over narration would suggest.
  3. Reviewed by: Carina Adly MacKenzie
    Oct 16, 2012
    If you're hoping for a slow-building romance, a relatable lead character, and a sweet follow-up to lighthearted lead-in "Hart of Dixie," you're in the right place.