Enlisted : Season 1

• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 10, 2014
7.4

1. Feb 11, 2014
    The first episode was very much just a pilot. I wanted to love it, but found it passably entertaining.

But the second episode hit the ground with a stride you almost never see, if ever, from a comedy. The chemistry of the cast was just instantly apparent and kind of magical. And 6 episodes in, I have seen no evidence of that going anywhere at all. This show is honest, brilliantly

This show is honest, brilliantly quippy, and wears a big heart on its sleeve. What can't you love about that?
  2. Feb 28, 2014
    The next Party Down.

Though I can see how Enlisted will struggle in gaining viewers, being late in the time slot, it has the makings of all small but great cults; and the hilarity just keeps getting better.
  3. Mar 24, 2014
    A military comedy with big laughs, silliness, and a big heart. The brothers are all fantastically cast and such good chemistry together. You instantly feel you know these characters. Plus this show is really about something important.
  4. Jan 30, 2014
    Enlisted has displayed that the show isn't a military comedy but a comedy exploring fraternal roles through military associations. It's funny, it has heart, and it's easy to watch.
  5. Mar 17, 2014
    I was a bit skeptical about this show when I saw the commercials. But, I swear to God this a funny show. I hope they get a better day and time slot because I seriously laugh out loud more often watching this show than any other comedy that's out there (ok, maybe not more than Big Bang), but you get what I mean. WATCH IT, you'll LOVE it!
  6. Jan 11, 2014
    First episode was a blast for me. I enjoyed every bit of it. Ok, there are some minor flaws, but ok it is first episode after all. Funny and stupid situations, lot of different characters is a good thing. I only hope that this show will improve in future episodes to come and become more funnier,... So, kick back and enjoy 20 or 25 minutes of this comedy (without commercials).

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    Enlisted is not groundbreaking comedy, but it's dependable and heartfelt--and sometimes that's all you need in your foxhole.
  2. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jan 27, 2014
    With its rugged leads displaying a light comic touch, the series has a fresh appeal. [3 Feb 2014, p.44]
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Dawidziak
    Jan 10, 2014
    If it's time for a new military comedy, this is a good one. It marches to the beat of its own dumb drum.