• Network: HBO
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.5

1. SamardziskaL
    Aug 14, 2006
    This show has its fair share of ups-and-downs, most notably in the third season. One of its high note has been the Vegas episode, but its at times over-emphasis on going to the OC-melodramatic direction and intriguing central plotline in the side characters, and the general lack of humor in its most recent episode "I wanna be sedated", this show has been tumbling from a unique bonding This show has its fair share of ups-and-downs, most notably in the third season. One of its high note has been the Vegas episode, but its at times over-emphasis on going to the OC-melodramatic direction and intriguing central plotline in the side characters, and the general lack of humor in its most recent episode "I wanna be sedated", this show has been tumbling from a unique bonding comedy-drama into a suspense but irrelevant drama, but hopefully I will be wrong in the upcoming episodes. However, the laughs have most notably dwindled and so has its formerly interesting but now at times convoluted plot. But, the characters are still so interesting and well-developed that I will keep on watching till the end. Expand
  2. AnonI.
    Jul 2, 2007
    Not funny. Bad acting. Sam jokes recycled every weak. Very few of the characters are likabe (vince and Ari being the only two). The others just are annoying.
  3. TMoney
    Jun 12, 2006
    Very weak season premiere. Something is definitely off with this episode. I have to blame the director and the writers on this one. In seasons one and two, I felt as if I was part of the group following along in their adventure. However, with this episode, I felt as if I was on the outside looking in.
  4. D'JoshuaB
    Aug 13, 2006
    Was ecstatic about the new season, so far so good, though I thought it could've been better....Vinny Chase and the gang have been pretty good, Drama and Turtle have been good sidekicks, and for a while the Saigon episodes were a good find in the mix as finding a young artist on the rise, but a little confused about the "I Wanna Be Sedated" episode....not exactly thrilled about how Was ecstatic about the new season, so far so good, though I thought it could've been better....Vinny Chase and the gang have been pretty good, Drama and Turtle have been good sidekicks, and for a while the Saigon episodes were a good find in the mix as finding a young artist on the rise, but a little confused about the "I Wanna Be Sedated" episode....not exactly thrilled about how the whole Johnny Drama and Saigon thing was played out....the Dom character dragged out too long, I felt, but though not as good as season 2, hopefully this hit-or-miss season will end on a high note. Just my opinion. Expand
  5. TylerE.
    Aug 14, 2006
    Hmm....this last episode was a dud. I was expecting this to be a hit.

The gang of five -- star Vince, brother Johnny Drama, dude-in-waiting Turtle, manager Eric, and agent Ari -- has jelled into a dynamic unit.
    The breezily irreverent "Entourage" -- chock-full of witty banter, Hollywood insider jokes and real-life celebrities in self-spoofing mode -- parties on in especially fine style.
    There are things to love about it - two of them to be precise: Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven.