• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.5

1. May 21, 2013
    Ari Gold and Turtle are the funniest of all the characters in the show. the writing is funny and good, the best thing about entourage is that they are not trying to drag the series unnecessarily
  2. BrianL
    Aug 7, 2006
    This show managed to make sunday night something to look forward to rather then the night before another long work week! The chemistry that this cast has is uncanny. The only thing that this show could do better is be an hour long rather then a half hour. When you are able to watch every episode of a tv show numerous times and pick up new hilarious things each time it
  3. ChuckD
    Jul 19, 2006
    I beileive that this show is amazing in every way the hurmor the drama "not johnny drama" but it has everything you need well i need at least but i give this show a 10 out of 10
  4. eugg
    Jul 8, 2006
    One of the best comedies on TV today.
  5. FrankB
    Aug 3, 2006
    Best show on TV.
  6. JenB
    Sep 20, 2006
    Not as bright or witty as Season 2, but entertaining nonetheless in a mindless, late-night kind of way,
  7. TalL.
    Sep 4, 2007
    Great show. Plain and simple.
  8. AlanS
    Nov 8, 2006
    Awsome show...lets try to keep it around as long as possible
  9. arthurv
    Jul 10, 2006
    i was first introduced to this series this by my cuz who attends chico state in california. she raved about this series and about how goos it was, ofcourse i wasn't trying to hear, so when sunday rolled around and a smoke session later, i watched the show and instanly i became i fan, it hit close to home, with the way vince and his buddys treat each otherm like a "family". i went out i was first introduced to this series this by my cuz who attends chico state in california. she raved about this series and about how goos it was, ofcourse i wasn't trying to hear, so when sunday rolled around and a smoke session later, i watched the show and instanly i became i fan, it hit close to home, with the way vince and his buddys treat each otherm like a "family". i went out and bought season 1 and 2. now im caught up and looking forward to seeing what happens with the pablo escobar movie.....and what smart comments ari has to make!!!! Expand
  10. shanek
    Jul 26, 2006
    This show rocks! Every character is hilarious, I love Kevin Dillon as the deadbeat Johnny Drama. Jeremy Piven is the next big name actor in Hollywood. Consider this a Must See!
  11. NebikoH
    Aug 16, 2006
    This is my rating for the last episode not the series in general. I would rate Season 3 a 7, and the series in general a 9. But the last episode "I Wanna Be Sedated" was awful. It was a stinker. Hopefully the last two will be way better than that piece of shit.
  12. eefff
    Jun 10, 2007
    I don't get it
  13. HansS.
    Jul 3, 2007
    Unquestionably brilliant and a fun ride.
  14. EddieM.
    Jul 25, 2008
    I have needed a new show since 70show ,king of queens,sopranos ended, plus the wait on the new 24 season.This show doe more than fit the bill. Great writing, casting,just plain love it!In my top 5 of all time!!!I hope for 5 more seasons!!!!Go Jonny Drama!
  15. jamesd
    Nov 4, 2006
    A fun show with great ensemble work.
  16. TerryR
    Jun 11, 2006
    Wonderful show--very funny and insightful
  17. KenG
    Jun 14, 2006
    This vote is for the series as a whole, not this season's premiere episode, which was disappointing. I guess the idea with the whole "mother" thing is that the show's producers thought it would be warm and charming, (afterall, who would give thumbs down to moms) but it really came off as corny and sappy. They played the "mother" card, but it didn't work, because it really This vote is for the series as a whole, not this season's premiere episode, which was disappointing. I guess the idea with the whole "mother" thing is that the show's producers thought it would be warm and charming, (afterall, who would give thumbs down to moms) but it really came off as corny and sappy. They played the "mother" card, but it didn't work, because it really isn't just that simple. The series in general though, is fun and charming. Expand
  18. MarshallV
    Jul 29, 2006
    Best show i've seen in a while. Great characters, funny plots, celebrity cameos make for a great show
  19. NickC.
    Aug 13, 2006
    Yo, dude, whichever bumps may lie on the road, this show is still good. This show has came a long way, considering it came from the brain trust of Mark Wahlberg, who has created a phenomenal television show. Even so, this show is still hit. It's still good in my book. And tell them I said, what up back.
  20. SamardziskaL
    Aug 14, 2006
    This show has its fair share of ups-and-downs, most notably in the third season. One of its high note has been the Vegas episode, but its at times over-emphasis on going to the OC-melodramatic direction and intriguing central plotline in the side characters, and the general lack of humor in its most recent episode "I wanna be sedated", this show has been tumbling from a unique bonding This show has its fair share of ups-and-downs, most notably in the third season. One of its high note has been the Vegas episode, but its at times over-emphasis on going to the OC-melodramatic direction and intriguing central plotline in the side characters, and the general lack of humor in its most recent episode "I wanna be sedated", this show has been tumbling from a unique bonding comedy-drama into a suspense but irrelevant drama, but hopefully I will be wrong in the upcoming episodes. However, the laughs have most notably dwindled and so has its formerly interesting but now at times convoluted plot. But, the characters are still so interesting and well-developed that I will keep on watching till the end. Expand
  21. Steve
    Aug 14, 2006
    Entourage is one of the best shows on TV, along with Family Guy, The Office, Boondocks, Grey's Anatomy, PTI, and Flava of Love (unintentional greatness)
  22. MarkJ
    Aug 16, 2006
    Dolan, you must be smokin' something, cuz this show is still good.
  23. AliC
    Aug 25, 2006
    If anyone didn't find "I want to be Sedated" episode one of the funniest ever and Martin Landau's "Bob Ryan" one of the best guest shots yet, It only means you are too young to understand or appreciate those funny lines referring to the "older" Hollywood days of the 40's , 50's and 60's. This episode really show cased the range of this show's humor and wit. If anyone didn't find "I want to be Sedated" episode one of the funniest ever and Martin Landau's "Bob Ryan" one of the best guest shots yet, It only means you are too young to understand or appreciate those funny lines referring to the "older" Hollywood days of the 40's , 50's and 60's. This episode really show cased the range of this show's humor and wit. The most well written, witty, and entertaining HBO show since Sex and the City. Expand
  24. NateL.
    Aug 25, 2006
    "What about bob?" was funny and entertaining. It was a near classic. Its had its ups and downs, but I think this season is gonna end great. Would give it an 8.5...but this'll do. I do still think it's one of the best shows on television, if not the best.
  25. CraigR
    Jan 13, 2007
    Brilliant. For all these years guys have had to settle watching Sex and the City with our girlfriends - now we get our own back with the best "guys series" in history. Ari Gold is a legend!
  26. AnonI.
    Jul 2, 2007
    Not funny. Bad acting. Sam jokes recycled every weak. Very few of the characters are likabe (vince and Ari being the only two). The others just are annoying.
  27. JimmyT.
    Jul 3, 2007
    This show is money. Season 3 part two and 4 put this show back on the top, as it rivals season 2 as its best ever.
  28. RonnyL.
    Jul 3, 2007
    Funny, insightful, and edgy, this show gives a new look to Hollywood and into the acting scene where no one has gone before--giving it a realistic taste that is still splendidly divine, and still yet a classic modern-day tale of the average man in Hollywood in a slice-of-life buddy-buddy telivision show.
  29. MasséS.
    Sep 19, 2007
    Characters are totally insane!!
  30. JeremyS.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Anon L. : If you are going to critique a brilliant show, at least sound like you're reasonably intelligent.

The gang of five -- star Vince, brother Johnny Drama, dude-in-waiting Turtle, manager Eric, and agent Ari -- has jelled into a dynamic unit.
    The breezily irreverent "Entourage" -- chock-full of witty banter, Hollywood insider jokes and real-life celebrities in self-spoofing mode -- parties on in especially fine style.
    There are things to love about it - two of them to be precise: Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven.