Entourage : Season 5

Sep 7, 2008
    Great first show.
  2. JamesS
    Jan 26, 2009
    This is definitely the worst season. There was little focus on the personal lives of the characters and instead followed very closely the business aspect of Vince's life. I enjoyed the interpersonal relationships and stories of the first few seasons much more than I enjoyed watching Vince fail as an actor in the fifth season. There was not much partying, spending, and girls in this season.
  3. DavidM
    Jul 5, 2009
    Need to have an hour long season premier and finale.
  4. THATTVGUY
    Sep 9, 2008
    Vinnie & Co. find themselves at the freaking top of their A+ game, once again. The dip of interest in the show I experienced in the middle of Season 2, has been gone for 3 years. 2 or 3 more years of this level of unfiltered awesomeness, and we could be talking about a serious rival with Seinfeld for best comedy of all time.
  5. MarkusB
    Feb 16, 2009
    Best TV Series ever produced. The 4 Guys, Vinnie, E, Turtle and Drama are just awesome but the real High Roller of this whole show is JEREMY "The One and Only" PIVEN playing his alterego Ari Gold. Just give it a try you will love it ;-) PS: Some call it SATC for Men.
  6. JordanE.
    Jan 13, 2010
    Probably the best thing on TV...needs some fine tuning, but amazing!
  7. BillyK.
    Nov 25, 2008
    Such an enjoyable show! Just finished watching the last episode and I have to say this has been one of the better seasons! So glad its coming back for a 6th season. Hopefully they'll make the episodes a little bit longer as well as some people have mentioned here.
  8. JasonP.
    Sep 17, 2008
    This show is awesome, I always look forward to watching it every Sunday over football. Plus the fact the characters are from New York, it makes there character more believable and genuine because I'm from New York. But the show is nothing without character of Ari Gold who in my opinion is the best character on this Hit TV show!!!
  9. JuniorB
    Nov 16, 2008
    This is a Comeback Season so far, w/ just the finale left to go! I really like the direction they went this season, 1 main storyline and some real anticipation as to whether Vince makes it back after the bomb that was Medillin. It really showcases how it is to comeback from a fall from grace. There has only been 1 filler episode in Joshua Tree, but the rest have been classic Entourage. This is a Comeback Season so far, w/ just the finale left to go! I really like the direction they went this season, 1 main storyline and some real anticipation as to whether Vince makes it back after the bomb that was Medillin. It really showcases how it is to comeback from a fall from grace. There has only been 1 filler episode in Joshua Tree, but the rest have been classic Entourage. Really wish they would make more episodes this season and also that the shows were longer. Expand
  10. JohnM.
    Nov 17, 2008
    Through the first 11 of the 12 episodes (which is more like halfway through the season) the series shows no signs of slowing down. I hope the finale can close out the great story line that has been season 5.
  11. JordanH.
    Sep 17, 2008
    Everything about this show is great, I simply cannot get enough of it! I only wish that it was an hour long instead of 26 minutes.
  12. SpencerL.
    Sep 21, 2008
    I have been very very happy with the first 3 shows of season 5.
  13. DaniyalK
    Apr 13, 2009
    Entourage is the best TV Show i have ever seen, and i hope it never finishes.
  14. JohnT.
    Aug 12, 2009
    One of their best seasons. ari and lloyd are hilarious together. Good to see Vince has an angry side i really liked that twist at the end.
  15. JimT.
    Sep 12, 2009
    This show has stayed consistently great since day one, I'm thrilled that they haven't lost focus and tapered off like so many other shows do after a few seasons.
  16. MaxM.
    Nov 25, 2008
    Love Entourage! Its not immediatly enchanting, in fact it initially seems shallow and indecisive. But give it some time and you will come to love each of the characters in their own way. Ari Gold is the stand out star of the show and this 5th season builds brilliantly on all of the characters and their stories. I hate to see it come to a close... Can't wait to watch the season Love Entourage! Its not immediatly enchanting, in fact it initially seems shallow and indecisive. But give it some time and you will come to love each of the characters in their own way. Ari Gold is the stand out star of the show and this 5th season builds brilliantly on all of the characters and their stories. I hate to see it come to a close... Can't wait to watch the season finale, and get my eyes on the next season! Keep it up. Expand
  17. ArianoA
    Nov 19, 2009
    Best season yet. Ari is getting his big break into the Hollywood business. The lines are smarter and more refined. It is a A+ show.

1. Any anxiety (real or imaginary) makes for some compelling television.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tim Stack
    Everything in the season 5 premiere feels stale. [5 Sep 2008, p.70]
  3. It's still not more than disposable fluff, and I expect Vince to get his stardom back by season's end, but by making his career a metaphor for what the show had become, Entourage for the first time is more entertaining than Vince's life must be.