Entourage : Season 7

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
6.5

1. Sep 25, 2010
    Even though i am one of the biggest fans of this show, i must say that i feel as though this show has gone too long. i hope that a season 8 is not ordered, as each season the shows gets a little weaker.
  2. Oct 25, 2010
    This is one of the first times that I've watched a good TV show go downhill so poorly. Seasons 1 & 2 were tens, and now I can't wait for an episode to finish. I used to be able to suspend disbelief and see Vince as an actor but now I'm just wondering how he got the job ... does he have pictures of Marky Mark? In the beginning, it was a surprise when a real celebrity showed up; now, IThis is one of the first times that I've watched a good TV show go downhill so poorly. Seasons 1 & 2 were tens, and now I can't wait for an episode to finish. I used to be able to suspend disbelief and see Vince as an actor but now I'm just wondering how he got the job ... does he have pictures of Marky Mark? In the beginning, it was a surprise when a real celebrity showed up; now, I cringe every time someone walks into Ari's office or wants to invest in Turtle's tequila. Since the actors haven't changed, I have to believe it's the writing, or maybe, like everything Hollywood, the cast and writers just got bored. Taking that a step further, maybe they've got a pool going to see how long the show can last with everyone mailing it in. Anyway, if there's a season 8, I don't think I'll be along for the ride ... oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah ... Expand
  3. MichaelZ
    Jun 28, 2010
    The show is definitely showing its age more and more each year. Large portions of the show seem forced but a few good character keep the show afloat for its last season.

1. It all feels maybe a little too familiar.
    Yes, boys and boys, Entourage gets better and more polished each season.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    This show doesn't feel even remotely played out.