Entourage : Season 7

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
6.5

1. Jan 18, 2012
    Turtle matched charisma with Arie Gold in these episodes. Even this roadie can cop some ideas to rise. More of a storyline to follow this time than just testosterone. Shows alpha males in touch with feminine side
  2. Mar 2, 2011
    No one can act. Even at playing actors. These characters are bores and their two bit complicated lives are not worthy of another season.
  3. Jan 17, 2011
    KILL THIS SHOW. What used to be fun and enjoyable is now tired and trying. The writers and actors simply do not seem to care anymore. This is indulgent crap not worthy of being compared to its earlier seasons that really were funny, albeit far from groundbreaking.
  4. Oct 25, 2010
    This is one of the first times that I've watched a good TV show go downhill so poorly. Seasons 1 & 2 were tens, and now I can't wait for an episode to finish. I used to be able to suspend disbelief and see Vince as an actor but now I'm just wondering how he got the job ... does he have pictures of Marky Mark? In the beginning, it was a surprise when a real celebrity showed up; now, IThis is one of the first times that I've watched a good TV show go downhill so poorly. Seasons 1 & 2 were tens, and now I can't wait for an episode to finish. I used to be able to suspend disbelief and see Vince as an actor but now I'm just wondering how he got the job ... does he have pictures of Marky Mark? In the beginning, it was a surprise when a real celebrity showed up; now, I cringe every time someone walks into Ari's office or wants to invest in Turtle's tequila. Since the actors haven't changed, I have to believe it's the writing, or maybe, like everything Hollywood, the cast and writers just got bored. Taking that a step further, maybe they've got a pool going to see how long the show can last with everyone mailing it in. Anyway, if there's a season 8, I don't think I'll be along for the ride ... oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah ... Expand
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    Even though i am one of the biggest fans of this show, i must say that i feel as though this show has gone too long. i hope that a season 8 is not ordered, as each season the shows gets a little weaker.
  6. Sep 13, 2010
    This is one of my favorite series of all time I love the characters and just keep watching and watching every episode I come across. Well written, great characters and knows how to keep it fun!
  7. MichaelZ
    Jun 28, 2010
    The show is definitely showing its age more and more each year. Large portions of the show seem forced but a few good character keep the show afloat for its last season.
  8. TomM
    Jun 28, 2010
    This whole episode seems to a setup. Turtle's business dealings, Drama's hunt for critical success and Eric's.. i don't give a fuck about Eric actually. The thing that has me most excited is the end of the episode. I am really hoping Vince turns into an action Junkie. It would make for some great TV and enliven the story that Eric and Ari continue to drrrrraaaaaggggggg.

1. It all feels maybe a little too familiar.
    Yes, boys and boys, Entourage gets better and more polished each season.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    This show doesn't feel even remotely played out.