• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 18, 2004
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.2

1. May 21, 2013
    Entourage is a great t.v series, seasons are short and funny, one can not get bored watching the show unlike most of sitcoms on air these days- How i met your mother, 30 Rock, Two and a half men- sure these are all good shows but most of the people get bored halfway through an episode, Entourage is a different kind of show with a completely unique story line.
  2. Jan 18, 2012
    Who wouldn't want a crew with this much fun? Reminds you to enjoy life to the fullest because its too short. At the same time be responsible for your decisions. Arie Gold is a star born for more to come. Globe worthy
  3. Oct 15, 2013
    Entourage has a perfect balance between childish behaviour and adult humor. Plots, characters, guest actors, script, soundtrack... They pretty much brought everything together with a perfect feeling. I stopped watching Entourage when season 3 was in production and now I'm rerunning from scratch and only after the first two seasons I just can't wait to watch everything.

Let's hope they

Let's hope they don't ruin my positivity about our gang.
  4. Jul 16, 2013
    I've got 70 days of watching TV shows and I can surely say that this is my favourite one ever.There is everything in it! I watched it in one breath
    Unpredictable,dramatic,sarcastic and funny!
    Ari Gold has a unique charisma,the best character for me there.
    If you don't know what show you'd like to watch no doubt entourage.

1. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Jul 1, 2013
    A blinged-out tour of the lifestyle of the rich and (for now) famous, Entourage is a funny but familiar diversion, lacking the darkness and edge that have distinguished HBO's best series.
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    If you automatically expect a new HBO series to be edgy or innovative, you'll be disappointed in this one. It's basically just a sitcom—but it has the advantage of being funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 17, 2013
    As a profane peek into current showbiz, Entourage is excellent, dirty fun.