Everybody Hates Chris : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15
8.2

1. ShelisaT
    Oct 7, 2005
    The show is absolutely refreshing because it is a funny and honest look at adolescence. Amidst the reality shows that have hypersexualized young people and/or spoiled teens with no sense of awareness outside of their small, pampered world, this show has real parents and children reflecting the love, discipline, and conflict that exist in a family.
  2. LaToyaR
    Oct 7, 2005
    Fantastic!!! For the first time in years network television has won me over. I don't watch much TV, but I've made it a point to catch this show every week. My entire family loves it!!!
  3. KarrineM
    Oct 6, 2005
    At last the networks have delivered a great sitcom. Both myself and my school age children were laughing the entire show!
  4. terid
    Oct 6, 2005
    think it is really a cool show --
  5. RyanW
    This show ROCKS!!!
  6. marshallm.
    Oct 6, 2005
    i agree with susan, it was funny sometimes, but the little kid who plays rock as a child, just isn't that good of an actor.
  7. SusanM.
    Oct 5, 2005
    I saw this last night for the first time. It was alright, but not as good as everyone goes on about. It has funny parts but the acting isn't that great.

1. Let's get this straight. Everybody Hates Chris is not the Second Coming. But it is one of the season's best new series.
  2. Should appeal to fans of Rock and to viewers who long for a family comedy reminiscent of "The Cosby Show" (albeit with a sharper edge).
    The networks have been wondering how to compete with the no-holds barred nature of cable programming. This is it.