Everybody Hates Chris : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15
8.2

1. gustavo
    Oct 7, 2005
    this show is da best show i have ever seen in my life
  2. JudyP
    Oct 8, 2005
    I saw the first episode and thought it was very funny. Great family entertainment. I'm going to make it a point to watch the show each week because what I saw so far looks like the show will be must see TV. I'm a huge Chris Rock fan anyway so that helps draw me to the show.
  3. drewh
    Nov 4, 2005
    The best family sitcom since the Cosby Show. Fantastic and Brilliant!
  4. SueD
    Oct 17, 2005
    Very funny, my whole family sits around the t.v for this show
  5. gloriaw
    Oct 19, 2005
    I think the show is funny and hilarous. Excellent comedy. I hope the show stays on for a long time. All ages can watch this show. Hats off to all the cast members on doing a good job. I love the character Drew. I think is a heartthrob.
  6. KANTRELLC
    Oct 26, 2005
    I love tha show. I watch it every Thursday at 8:30 on UPN 24. Man that show is funny dude. Chris get up and go wipe the pee of the toilet seat. Lol. I love that line from the first episode.
  7. anthonym
    Feb 20, 2006
    very intelligent humor. accurate portrayal of the rascist 70's.
  8. JaneH
    May 22, 2006
    Realistic and funny without being too sentimental. Characters are great
  9. McTishaT
    Aug 28, 2006
    This show is very funny and i don't usually miss an episode unless under extreme circumstances. The only reason I didn't give a 10 (which it so rightly deserves) is that it's loaded with commercials (the actual material is about 15 minutes. The rest is commercials) and there's too many reruns. It seems the writers are out of ideas.
  10. SusanT
    Nov 1, 2005
    The best show I've seen in a long time!
  11. neicym
    Oct 14, 2005
    Excellent comedy - best thing to happen to prime time since 'Living Single' hit the airwaves. Anyone who doesn't find the show funny can't relate to growing up black in America. Only people smoking crack are some of these bogus voters rating this highly intelligent and funny show.
  12. jackiek
    Nov 8, 2005
    this is one of the funniest shows I have seen in years. I love the way the set is so seventies and eighties and the music is the kind of music I did listen to when I was a child. Thumbs up to Chris Rock
  13. JuliaA
    Dec 21, 2005
    Great family show for youngsters and their thirtysomething parents. Very funny and genuinely sweet. Kind of like an urban "Wonder Years". The actress who plays Chris' mom rules. She's hilarious.
  14. Eilene
    Oct 23, 2005
    I think the show is brilliantly hilarious! The cast is a great compliment to Chris Rock's comedy. I have tuned in each week...best new sitcom by far.
  15. AmberB
    Oct 25, 2005
    Best new show out!
  16. jenniferrude
    Oct 27, 2005
    thank God for a new, ORIGINAL comedy!
  17. terid
    Oct 6, 2005
    think it is really a cool show --
  18. marshallm.
    Oct 6, 2005
    i agree with susan, it was funny sometimes, but the little kid who plays rock as a child, just isn't that good of an actor.
  19. LaToyaR
    Oct 7, 2005
    Fantastic!!! For the first time in years network television has won me over. I don't watch much TV, but I've made it a point to catch this show every week. My entire family loves it!!!
  20. ShelisaT
    Oct 7, 2005
    The show is absolutely refreshing because it is a funny and honest look at adolescence. Amidst the reality shows that have hypersexualized young people and/or spoiled teens with no sense of awareness outside of their small, pampered world, this show has real parents and children reflecting the love, discipline, and conflict that exist in a family.
    Oct 7, 2005
    I admit this is funnier than I thought i would be, but its just not my cup of tea I personal think Lost is the best show on tv, others may disagree.
  22. KyleighH
    Feb 10, 2006
    I absolutely love "Everybody Hates Chris". It is the most coolest new show of 2005 ever. Tichina Arnold and Terry Crews does a great job as Chris' parents, Rochelle and Julius. Imani Hakim does a great job as Tayna, the little sister. Tequan Richmond does a cool job as Drew, the younger brother who is bigger than Chris. Chris' friend, Greg, played by Vincent Martella is also I absolutely love "Everybody Hates Chris". It is the most coolest new show of 2005 ever. Tichina Arnold and Terry Crews does a great job as Chris' parents, Rochelle and Julius. Imani Hakim does a great job as Tayna, the little sister. Tequan Richmond does a cool job as Drew, the younger brother who is bigger than Chris. Chris' friend, Greg, played by Vincent Martella is also excellent. Tyler James Williams does a terrific job as Chris. I love the episodes where they can show Chris and his family, and Chris and Greg. This show is absolutely the greatest. I hope this comes out on DVD very soon, possibly by the end of the first season, because I would get this in a heartbeat and watch it all the time! Expand
  23. SarahM
    Mar 7, 2006
    I remember sitting down every week with my family to watch the Cosby Show, now my son and I sit down evey week to watch Everybody Hates Chris. We LOVE the show. My son and I both find characters with whom we identify. It is great family fun, and it is the show my son will remember as fondly as I remember the Cosby Show.
  24. SayanaliL
    May 23, 2006
    Hilarious.
  25. SaaraS
    Feb 22, 2007
    This show is the best show in the whole world I love it to bits!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. JayC
    Nov 10, 2005
    My wife and I are Chris' parents in 5 years. We recite lines to other over IM everyday. "File yo' own damn papers! I don't need this job! My man works 2 jobs!"
  27. mike
    Nov 14, 2005
    How ironic that everyboidy loves Raymond is hated by people but everybody hates Chris is loved by people. Great show the father is hilarious and the mother is histarical. The mother is demanding, the father is always tired, the sisters a brat and the older brother is the chick magnet. Anyways great showi give it a 11 if i could but instead i gave it a 10.
  28. david
    Nov 15, 2005
    hillarious. funniest show this season
  29. RYANH
    Nov 16, 2005
    the best new funny on t.v.
  30. ShahTishaP
    Nov 26, 2005
    When i first got wind that this show was being developed i thought " oh boy , this is really gonna suck . . .". However, I will admit that i was wrong and this has been the only funny show on TV this season. I love the frank honestness of the show and the dry narration given by rock himself. All of the quotes that the parents' use are authentic from my childhood and that's When i first got wind that this show was being developed i thought " oh boy , this is really gonna suck . . .". However, I will admit that i was wrong and this has been the only funny show on TV this season. I love the frank honestness of the show and the dry narration given by rock himself. All of the quotes that the parents' use are authentic from my childhood and that's refreshing. I' wasnt even a fan of Chris Rock before this show, but I am definitely one now. Also, i love that kids that he casted (wink) . . .only some of u will get that Expand

1. Let's get this straight. Everybody Hates Chris is not the Second Coming. But it is one of the season's best new series.
  2. Should appeal to fans of Rock and to viewers who long for a family comedy reminiscent of "The Cosby Show" (albeit with a sharper edge).
    The networks have been wondering how to compete with the no-holds barred nature of cable programming. This is it.