Everybody Hates Chris : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15
8.2

1. RaZ
    Nov 1, 2005
    Chris Rock says "my mom used to do something." Then we see a shot of his mom doing that. Half an hour of this hilarity.
  2. BenG
    Oct 11, 2005
    Nothing that hasn't been seen before.
  3. leslieg
    Apr 14, 2006
    Its only funny when the adult Chris is discussing his life as a child. To have to sit through an entire 30 minutes (seems eternal) watching from a childs point of view something so annoying is torture.
  4. edn
    Oct 11, 2005
    unwatchably bad - is everybody smoking crack?
  5. RoryM
    Oct 13, 2005
    This show is crap. Barely watchable. I don't understand where the ocean of hype is coming from.
  6. nikun
    Nov 6, 2005
    this show sucks and so does the title. there are stuff that happened that cant yet like the halloween episode cant happen. the dates were all off . this title of the show is robbed from " everybody loves raymond" from the cbs show. the title needs to be changed to Cancelled.
  7. karlaj
    Oct 22, 2005
    A poor quality show. Needs some better writers...it's not funny, not interesting, and not intelligent. The acting / actor choice is boring, not appealing, and may I say...YAWN!!! Kids are much more exciting than this show shows. A limp and lifeless show. Thumbs down!
  8. GodHelpme
    May 7, 2006
    'Shelisa' said "this show has real parents and children reflecting the love, discipline, and conflict that exist in a family" Yeah, it sure does. It made me realise I was right to stay the hell away from black people. The parents are typecast- an angry black man who beats the crap out of his kids, and an angry black woman who beats the crap out of her kids. Can you spell 'Shelisa' said "this show has real parents and children reflecting the love, discipline, and conflict that exist in a family" Yeah, it sure does. It made me realise I was right to stay the hell away from black people. The parents are typecast- an angry black man who beats the crap out of his kids, and an angry black woman who beats the crap out of her kids. Can you spell H-A-T-E? It's all over the parents' faces, and that's without even acting. And people wonder why the black community is associated with violence and murder. At least they were more honest with the casting and the plots than the Cosby Show - Chris seems to face constant threats of violence from his father and mother. So true to life - (black life). But what a shame that nobody will ever say anything about this, because to do so would be 'rasiz'. This crap is now being shown in the U.K. to appease the 'black' TV market. All 3% of it. Still, it's great propaganda for the BNP. Expand
  9. sherryc
    Oct 27, 2005
    One of the worst shows ive every seen, would better better without chris rock talking thoughout it, Its full of nothing but rascism remarks, and bad jokes. title of show is right Everyone HATES chris!
  10. Apr 27, 2014
    damn everybody hates chris real bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least give him and treat him some love geez
  11. AleishaR
    Oct 20, 2005
    I HATE the show, it is soooooo corny!!! When I first saw the preview, I thought this would be a comedy I wouldn't want to miss. Chris is treated like an animal anywhere he goes at home, school and at play, to me his role in the show is being one of the parents. He gets blamed for any and everything. He has to take care of his other siblings and also himself. I think that's too I HATE the show, it is soooooo corny!!! When I first saw the preview, I thought this would be a comedy I wouldn't want to miss. Chris is treated like an animal anywhere he goes at home, school and at play, to me his role in the show is being one of the parents. He gets blamed for any and everything. He has to take care of his other siblings and also himself. I think that's too much for one child to handle. So its the worst and I dont think it'll go far! Expand
  12. McFly
    Oct 20, 2005
    I know I hate Chris.
  13. CraigM.
    Oct 8, 2005
    Not very funny. On top of that, the script is full of rascism.
  14. TylerB
    Jan 4, 2007
    Terrible.......
  15. Petarn
    Oct 18, 2005
    The people who made this show should be hunted down, and jailed for their crimes against sanity! If we use our IDIOT-O-METER on Chris we will break the world record for stupidity in all galaxies.
  16. GavinW
    Mar 27, 2006
    Total shite for complete cunts.

1. Let's get this straight. Everybody Hates Chris is not the Second Coming. But it is one of the season's best new series.
  2. Should appeal to fans of Rock and to viewers who long for a family comedy reminiscent of "The Cosby Show" (albeit with a sharper edge).
    The networks have been wondering how to compete with the no-holds barred nature of cable programming. This is it.