8.6

1. Apr 16, 2014
    While Extras may be less purely innovative than The Office, it is just as smart, moving and funny. Extras is a show I could watch forever, it reaches heights of thoughtfulness and insight rarely met by mainstream television (or film for that matter) and breathes new life into classic sit com scenarios, while mercilessly mocking kitsch. Gervais and Merchant are master, not just of comedy, but of story telling and character development. Expand
  2. Mar 15, 2014
    In my opinion, this is Gervais' best work. It's funny & heartwarming. If you loved The Office, you'll definitely love this. The celebrities that guest-star in this programme make each episode a treat to watch. 10/10!
  3. May 3, 2013
    Another great show from the Gervais, Merchant comedic duo. If you enjoy comedies that have something to say, fame isn't all that its cracked up to be' you'll enjoy this show.
  4. May 2, 2013
    Although it may not match the brilliance of there first outing with 'The Office' it is still a fantastic look into the world of the celebrity. Andy Millman's character is fascinating to me because, he is our view into fame and it is a deliberately shallow and bitter world to live in. A show that uses celebrity cameos not to promote itself but to cast a negative shadow over the celebrity obsessed culture that we live in today. Expand
  5. Mar 3, 2013
    Amazing UK comedy Ricky and Steve have done it again this was a joy to watch i will agree with other tho that it wasn't as good as the office but it is still amazing.
  6. Aug 28, 2011
    Smart, hilarious, sad, and heartwarming. A brilliant show. It ended with me wishing for more. Ricky Gervais is absolutely hilarious in this show. Deserved the emmy. Acting is great, the guest performances are hysterical, couldn't ask for more from "Extras."
  7. Mar 24, 2011
    Another one of Ricky Gervais' genius creations, Extra's is absolutely awesome!! Comparisons to The Office are pointless, its different and deserves to be treated so because its another work of art by the legend that is Ricky Gervais. Superbly well written from start to finish and the guest stars throughout play their parts to perfection. All round it is simply sensational, reaffirming Ricky Gervais' place as one of the greatest comic writers off all time. Expand
  8. BRM
    Nov 9, 2010
    This is one of my absolute favorite series of all time. The great chemistry with the cast and the fact I can watch each episode multiple times makes it special. I can't honestly choose my favorite episode since the are all soooooo good. I just wish there were more seasons to enjoy :(
  9. Aug 16, 2010
    Sir Ian ... Sir Ian ... Sir Ian "Wizard, you shall not pass!" Sir Ian ... Sir Ian ... Sir Ian.

Brilliant! The wig, the glasses, the catchphrase, brilliant.

'Extras" is far less terminally existential than ''The Office," less depressing to watch.
    Millman... is kind of an irritating guy, and the conceit of the show wears thin pretty quickly.