• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 26, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.4

1. Mar 12, 2011
    I absolutely love this show. It is so refreshing compared to all the other reality shows. It is so fun to watch and they have had some amazing special effects makeup artist. Hope you continue to bring us more!
  2. Mar 4, 2011
    I know nothing about the movie makeup industry but have found myself to be oddly addicted to this show, in a Top Chef style format with a quickfire type challenge followed by an elimination (spotlight) challenge, presenting your makeups in front of a panel of industry experts who then vote someone off.

There is suitable drama and entertainment for Reality fans (showmance, surprise
    eliminations)...but theres also the makeup itself, watching the creation of these special effects is incredible, seeing the start to finish of each one is incredible. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jan 26, 2011
    At least it's different, even though your basic "reality" competition trappings remain firmly in place.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jan 26, 2011
    Face Off hews so much to the Runway formula, it practically falls over and busts a lip, but at least the pacing is fast.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Jan 26, 2011
    They've ended up pitting a dozen very creative people against one another in a very tired format.