• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 19, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.1

1. Jun 24, 2014
    I watch this show as a comedy because it is so bad. The show makes literally no improvements over the last season and it is so stupid. I love making fun of this show. I watch to just see how bad it is.
  2. Jul 15, 2013
    Everything that was bad about this show got worse, still. Incredible as it may seem, they managed to make utterly pointless nonsense even more utterly pointless, except where they just kept it as pointless as it was. The humans are still fighting with weapons that two seasons ago they found out were pretty much completely useless. Almost every single character fails to convey the idea that he is a thinking organism who's neural setup does more than just regulate air intake, heartbeat and digestion. The stupidity shown in the show is simply unbearable. Expand
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    I am a sci fi and horror addict. I stopped watching this show because it was boring and PREDICTABLE! In my head, I knew what was coming next and, sure enough, it did. UGH!!! This show is pathetic.

1. Reviewed by: Chris Conaton
    Jun 10, 2013
    When Falling Skies is clicking, it remains a very entertaining show that fills a niche.
  2. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Jun 7, 2013
    It's hard enough keeping track of the aliens in Falling Skies, but the first few episodes introduce so many new challenges and mysteries it makes my head hurt thinking about them.
  3. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Jun 6, 2013
    The humans are still mostly good guys. Their dilemmas and antics--including blowing up a nuclear plant and giving birth to an infant who can stand up in her crib a few hours later--remain fun to watch.