• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 19, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6.4

1. Jun 21, 2011
    I like the concept.. Exciting to see developing ideas of destroying the scitters.
    the 2 legged cyclops metal robots are a bit lame, and come right out of an old b movie . will appeal to nastalgic folks who liked war of the worlds.
    the firefights need to be more destructive and i need to see more debris , and unfortunately , more bodies , to actually believe we are being invaded by an alien race. The Homeship of the creatures is interesting (see deathstar) and I want to know more about this palace of evil and how to destroy it. the scitters are not very details.. kinda of a mix between yoda, and a praying mantis.. get more creative guys.. Steve you have the best makeup and mask guys in the biz..we can do better ..
    thanks for creating a show for noel wyle to showcase his range.. he's cool . has some great scenes with the sons.. and the budding romance with the doc is sure to bring in some more viewers. much success to the show . still hopeful fan
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    Yes it was a alien and I hate Alien shows but this one stood out. A great drama with a great twist of the alien concept, good show.and I highly recommend it.
  3. Jul 31, 2011
    It had better warm up pretty quickly or i'm afraid the big bad six legged cancellation monster is gonna come a'knocking on the shows front door.
    Its a shame i was really looking forward to this one. It seems that all sci fi shows since Lost, seem intent on stringing the audience along drip feed fashion.
  4. Aug 18, 2011
    My biggest complaint with this show is that it often fails to capitalize on the subplots that it opens. In this season alone there were at least two major subplots resolved in one or two episodes that could have filled at least half a season each. That said, it gripped me enough to make me want to come back for another season, and that's certainly something.
  5. Jul 16, 2011
    It's another generic alien invasion show where a bunch of survivors struggle to make their way out of an alien-infested city, but Falling Skies was done well enough that I enjoyed it regardless.
  6. Jul 13, 2011
    Not bad. The series showed a lot of promise in the 1st episode, but the 2nd one was really slow and plodding. Don't need to be reminded every 5 minutes about how "hard" the invasion is on all the kids by constantly going back to them.

The show is missing some urgency and suspense. Humans are supposed to be facing extinction, but they never seem to be in much danger. The 3rd episode does show some hope tho.
  7. Dec 20, 2011
    Falling Skies is far from perfect, but is not as bad as the user score might lead you to believe. The characters while lacking development are not stereotypes and are pretty interesting to watch. The story is engaging and I love how it abandons the classic and overused formula of an Alien Invasion being beaten embarrassingly easy. It's a post-apocalyptic action series first, and a sci-fiFalling Skies is far from perfect, but is not as bad as the user score might lead you to believe. The characters while lacking development are not stereotypes and are pretty interesting to watch. The story is engaging and I love how it abandons the classic and overused formula of an Alien Invasion being beaten embarrassingly easy. It's a post-apocalyptic action series first, and a sci-fi drama close second. It may not be for everyone (that much is certain) but give the pilot episode a watch and see how it fits. Expand
  8. Aug 20, 2012
    The show has had a great plot so far. The action is intensifying as the story continues to progress. It's one of the best TV shows out there that I've seen so far. It's been an interesting ride, and I can't wait until Season 3. Unfortunately, I can't stand waiting a whole year to watch another season of 10 episodes. All in all, it is definitely an awesome show.
  9. Jun 29, 2011
    The pilot launch of Falling Skies (containing the first two actual episodes) is not even close to being innovative or especially original. But it does pack two solid hours of entertainment and adventure into its post-apocalyptic alien invasion storyline. The cast is mostly effective and effort is clearly being made to give these characters depth without focusing too much on mysteries andThe pilot launch of Falling Skies (containing the first two actual episodes) is not even close to being innovative or especially original. But it does pack two solid hours of entertainment and adventure into its post-apocalyptic alien invasion storyline. The cast is mostly effective and effort is clearly being made to give these characters depth without focusing too much on mysteries and plot devices. It's not the best thing on TV, but it's worth watching. Score: 8/10

UPDATE: The third episode of Falling Skies continues with the same quality of the pilot. It's solid if not spectacular. The show hasn't done anything to turn off viewers that liked the pilot but it will need to crank out some twists and turns to keep the momentum going. Score: 8/10
  10. Jul 21, 2011
    If you're a fan of Sci-Fi, I highly recommend this show. Great special effects, enough mystery to keep you coming back for more, and the show is well-cast with very good acting. The pacing of the show is perfect; unlike with the rush-job of season two of Stargate Universe, the relationships between characters is given time to develop into something meaningful, and the action sequencesIf you're a fan of Sci-Fi, I highly recommend this show. Great special effects, enough mystery to keep you coming back for more, and the show is well-cast with very good acting. The pacing of the show is perfect; unlike with the rush-job of season two of Stargate Universe, the relationships between characters is given time to develop into something meaningful, and the action sequences are set far enough apart to keep the show away from being just about fighting aliens and make it much more of a post-apocalyptic drama, which is what it should be.

The designs of the aliens is original, so you wont feel like you're watching the TV version of Aliens, or Battle: LA. Apart from the "mechs" and "harnesses" put on the children, most of the alien technology has yet to be revealed, which as I stated before gives the show a certain mystery that keeps you coming back from more. The giant alien "bases" build over all the major cities (which you know will eventually be infiltrated by the resistance) is a perfect example of the show giving you a glimpse of something that you really want to know more about, but pulling back to tease you and build suspense.

While some of the plot may be predictable (how many shows these days are any different?), the majority of the story is highly original and the writers have taken this show in a very original direction for a show about an alien invasion. Also, you feel very involved in the "resistance" and it's goals, which I have to give props to the writers for pulling off. At the beginning of the show the humans are very ignorant of how to deal with the aliens. Killing them is hard, missions go wrong, and fighting the "mechs" is straight-up suicide. Slowly though they learn more and more about the invaders and what they're doing, and more importantly how to kill them. Well, at least how to deal with the "skitters"; the "mechs" are still best avoided at all costs, unless you enjoy getting fragged. I'm sure as the show progresses though, the "mechs" will get theirs. Hopefully. The show has such smart writing that things could go very wrong for the "resistance" and the civilians they are protecting and there would still be a great show to watch.

By the way, from the start you get a feeling of the developing animosity between the "fighters" and civilians. Just another plot point that could turn things very interesting in future episodes.

I really hope that more people will give this show a chance and as far as this site goes, give it the scores and reviews it deserves. With the cancellation of SGU there is a serious lack of good Sci-Fi on TV right now and I hope Falling Skies' popularity and ratings remain high enough so that it's renewed for additional seasons in the future. The potential of this show is huge, and with good writing, producing, and consideration of fan input, this show could be a classic.
  11. Jul 31, 2011
    personally, this is one of the shows i wait all week for. i find the action and suspense great and i like not knowing what to expect. i feel that with aliens, anything can happen.
  12. Aug 3, 2011
    I have to say I love this series. I think the acting is fine, the story good and the presentation polished enough for TV. it's not the Walking Dead but it's entertaining and I can't wait to see the finale and season two.
  13. Jul 18, 2011
    Great show, well paced. It took a couple episodes for this series to really grab hold, but now after the first 5 I am hooked. There are 1 or 2 characters that I feel may have been mis-cast but the majority are spot on. Do yourself a favor and watch a few episodes, if it doesn't suck you in, no harm no foul. Speaking for myself, once an episode ends, I immediately want the next to start.Great show, well paced. It took a couple episodes for this series to really grab hold, but now after the first 5 I am hooked. There are 1 or 2 characters that I feel may have been mis-cast but the majority are spot on. Do yourself a favor and watch a few episodes, if it doesn't suck you in, no harm no foul. Speaking for myself, once an episode ends, I immediately want the next to start. Watching the pilot I wasn't sure if they could get me to care about Tom and his children, they succeeded.

I love sci-fi but hate the stereotypical cheese that so often accompanies it. I am very thankful cheese isn't on the menu for Falling Skies. I'll take a good sci-fi drama any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Hope you enjoy this show as much as I do.
  14. Jul 3, 2011
    Decent show, but that one girl that has to talk about god in every conversation is pretty annoying. No problem with her being religious, it just makes the show feel pretty preachy.
  15. Aug 1, 2011
    Great show with an AMAZING cast. If you want simple aliens blowing everything up then this is not the show for you. But if you want a complex plot, plenty of twists and you don't mind a few cliches now and then, then I highly recommend this show. Stick with it for a couple of episodes as the plot starts off strong and can be confusing at times. With a second season already ordered theGreat show with an AMAZING cast. If you want simple aliens blowing everything up then this is not the show for you. But if you want a complex plot, plenty of twists and you don't mind a few cliches now and then, then I highly recommend this show. Stick with it for a couple of episodes as the plot starts off strong and can be confusing at times. With a second season already ordered the future looks bright for Falling Skies. Expand
  16. Aug 29, 2011
    Everyone in my family enjoyed this show. It was not great but it was entertaining. We were always left wondering what was going to happen in the next episode. I would recommend it
  17. Jun 28, 2011
    Three episodes in: Treacle upon ill-considered premise upon ill-advised plot maneuvers all wrapped up in a heap of sci-fi and post-apocalypse cliches and barely shimmering fx. This show makes Walking Dead look real good even if it isn't.
  18. Aug 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a really cool show. At first I didn't think it was gonna be too good, but I saw it was executive produced by Steven Spielberg and started watching it. And I loved it. It's a really cool look at another way aliens could invade earth. Not with all that destruction and stuff. I enjoy it either way but its a good break off of the disaster alien invasion stuff. It really shows how a bunch of refugees can survive against an enemy of a whole different world by working together and good strategy. This show is a really cool interesting and extremely entertaining to watch and i watch it every week. Awesome show and I highly recommend it. Expand
  19. Aug 9, 2011
    Hey Haters the idea aliens invade earth is not Original But ALMOST EXACTLY everything Else is 100% Original and I dont like the fact that the kid started off talking but it told us what had just happened, I think this is my Top 10 Tv Shows and or Movies included to Ever! Open up the kid part is one part, At the end it gets you to really watch the next episode because It leaves u like "WhatHey Haters the idea aliens invade earth is not Original But ALMOST EXACTLY everything Else is 100% Original and I dont like the fact that the kid started off talking but it told us what had just happened, I think this is my Top 10 Tv Shows and or Movies included to Ever! Open up the kid part is one part, At the end it gets you to really watch the next episode because It leaves u like "What the **** thats how it ends comeon Tell us what happened!" but thats how it gets u hooked Expand
  20. Jun 24, 2011
    Pretty good show. Not sure why everyone in here is hating it. 1's and 3's come on. Its not that bad. I thought it was pretty enjoyable to watch for a tv show, that isn't amc/hbo.
  21. Jun 27, 2011
    My new favorite show. And for all you people writing poor review, i guarantee its because you only watched the first episode..... I will admit the first episode was rather bland, but it got much better at the end and there was much more action. Just keep watching
  22. Aug 2, 2011
    This is a good show, I really enjoy it & I hope it lasts for many years to come. It's entertaining to say the least, acting is pretty good, and hey, it's got aliens.
  23. Jun 21, 2011
    An alien invasion is professionally realized in this show. A group of humans called the resistance survives by finding food and killing aliens. They meat other survivors on the way, some less friendly than others. The main character is a history teacher, so he finds relations to the alien war throughout history. This is definately worth watching.
  24. Jun 19, 2011
    The show has its minor faults, but in the end delivers. There's action, suspense, and a few touching scenes that could've been better. I think more should be revealed about the past of the main character. The characters can sometimes seem lifeless, desperately wanting one thing but then showing complete patience 2 minutes later. For what this show is, it does a good job, hardly deservingThe show has its minor faults, but in the end delivers. There's action, suspense, and a few touching scenes that could've been better. I think more should be revealed about the past of the main character. The characters can sometimes seem lifeless, desperately wanting one thing but then showing complete patience 2 minutes later. For what this show is, it does a good job, hardly deserving all those exaggerated negative reviews. Expand
  25. Jun 20, 2011
    Watching this made me feel embarrassed. However, if you're under the age of 12 and have never watched television or seen a movie before, you might like this.
  26. Aug 24, 2011
    the basic concept of the show is excellent the 1 problem with the show is that they arent really trying to stop the aliens just kind of avoiding them for way too many episodes
  27. Jan 30, 2013
    Fantastic show. I think they are spending money in the right places because the graphics, storyline, and character building are all of very high quality. With that said, I have just one recommendation for the writers, producers, etc. that I think would make Falling Skies even better than it is (if that's even possible). I would like to see a few episodes dedicated toward flashbacks toFantastic show. I think they are spending money in the right places because the graphics, storyline, and character building are all of very high quality. With that said, I have just one recommendation for the writers, producers, etc. that I think would make Falling Skies even better than it is (if that's even possible). I would like to see a few episodes dedicated toward flashbacks to the day the aliens arrived and the first few days, weeks that followed. I think well timed flashbacks have a place throughout the series indefinitely. I think this is a perfect place to show off the kind of chaos an alien invasion would create. It would only serve to further enhance our relationship with the characters as we could see first-hand some of the tough decisions they had to make in leaving loved ones behind, their homes, pets, money. I envision the process of flashing back much like the way LOST did it. When a character is in the midst of a particular conversation, after a pause on their face, the bright light overcomes the screen (much like when they showed us the flashbacks of Tom's time on the alien spaceship in season 2) and *POOF* we're back in the past. Expand
  28. Jun 19, 2011
    Good stuff! It's like The Walking Dead except with Aliens. This is a very good thing. It has equal the quality and production values as other quality mini series such as The Pacific and Band of Brothers and as I mentioned The Walking Dead. I'm looking forward to the remaining episodes.

Pay no attention to the haters. Just watch for yourself as you have no real need for reviews since it's on free TV.
  29. Jun 20, 2011
    Show has great atmosphere and pretty decent acting. The characters are far more likable than in any of the other gritty realism dramas that have come out this year (I'm looking at you walking dead). Not all of the dialogue is amazing, the interactions between the father and son are a bit cliche and unnatural, but the show overall is very good. Like all network television, it's not withoutShow has great atmosphere and pretty decent acting. The characters are far more likable than in any of the other gritty realism dramas that have come out this year (I'm looking at you walking dead). Not all of the dialogue is amazing, the interactions between the father and son are a bit cliche and unnatural, but the show overall is very good. Like all network television, it's not without its minor flaws, but those included, this is still one of the best shows I've seen this year. Definitely not deserving of a 1, hopefully this review will help to balance it out. Expand
  30. Jun 20, 2011
    This show is great. What a win. The second episode was the best. It was tense, surprising. Very happy with the end result. Special effects are very good and Wyle's acting is great. 5 stars!
  31. Aug 30, 2011
    The only thing bad about this show was that it was only 10 episodes long. The writing was fantastic, the actors top-par, and the effects were top of the line. This is what Syfy needs to look at when making a Science Fiction show. Hopefully they will extend next season to more than 10 episodes, as it was really too short.
  32. Oct 4, 2011
    Light years better than Speilbergs other 2011 televised attempt. Better paced, better acted, better written, better art direction and better effects. The characters have depth and Noah Wylie, Colin Cunningham and Will Patton are doing a mighty good job with their roles. The effects while not outstanding like one would hope from a Speilberg production (ie not as good as BSG from), they areLight years better than Speilbergs other 2011 televised attempt. Better paced, better acted, better written, better art direction and better effects. The characters have depth and Noah Wylie, Colin Cunningham and Will Patton are doing a mighty good job with their roles. The effects while not outstanding like one would hope from a Speilberg production (ie not as good as BSG from), they are still on par or better than most other shows today. The writing in comparison to Terra Nova is far deeper. Instead of throwing a bunch of wild ideas at the veiwer all at once, it takes it slow. Allowing viewers to aclimbatize to the situation slower, making it more meaningiful. A promising series and in comparison it shows that SPeilbergs trust lies more with this series than it does with the flaming wreckage that is Terra Nova. Expand
  33. Feb 8, 2012
    Brilliant. Love the show xant wait for blu ray release. wyle is briiiiiiliant in the lead...

Colin cunningham and will patton are great too......... This and Breaking Bad and Boardwalk and AHS are the best on TV!!!
  34. Apr 9, 2012
    Falling Skies is an epic series with a good story pace. It always leaving you wanting more while at the same time answers all the questions you had about the episode before it. It has aliens inhabiting Earth and taking over kids as slaves. While the characters are trying to survive without getting kilt and they're kids being controlled. It is one of my most favorite tv shows. Can't waitFalling Skies is an epic series with a good story pace. It always leaving you wanting more while at the same time answers all the questions you had about the episode before it. It has aliens inhabiting Earth and taking over kids as slaves. While the characters are trying to survive without getting kilt and they're kids being controlled. It is one of my most favorite tv shows. Can't wait for it to come back on in Summer of 2012! Expand
  35. May 31, 2012
    Falling Skies Falling Skies Falling Skies!!! I think this is one of the best new sci-fi epic series since Battlestar Gallactica graced the small screen. I almost feel wrong for enjoying the world of the 2ND Mass, a post apocalyptic land full of 6 legged aliens with their mysterious overlord bosses all being protected by some pretty serious military hardware. Yikes, just when it can'tFalling Skies Falling Skies Falling Skies!!! I think this is one of the best new sci-fi epic series since Battlestar Gallactica graced the small screen. I almost feel wrong for enjoying the world of the 2ND Mass, a post apocalyptic land full of 6 legged aliens with their mysterious overlord bosses all being protected by some pretty serious military hardware. Yikes, just when it can't any worse...we learn they are taking our children and subjecting them to some pretty serious genetic manipulation in attempts to increasing thier numbers. Good writing, good effects, good cast = good times. For those who expect the world because Spielberg is attached should relax and remember, this is a weekly serial and it seems that the aliens are vary much in control. So enjoy it for what it is. I know I am. Expand
  36. Jun 4, 2012
    FALLING SKIES is a great show. By the end, I was hooked. The show had some problems, but they were overshadowed by what the series excelled in, like Noah Wyle's brilliant acting and the great special effects.
  37. Jul 21, 2012
    Great show and i really loved this show don't pay no mind to all those with bad review probably never watched it since the start of the show. I would encourage everyone to watch it . This show is one of the best.
  38. Jun 14, 2013
    This show is surprisingly good. It is better than I expected. The show does keep me interested, and the overall concept, although done before, is played out well. The acting is good, and the show leaves few things unturned and pays attention to detail.
  39. Jul 25, 2012
    This first season of Falling Skies makes for interesting sci-fi TV moments. But Spielberg and crew don't ever quite find their footing until the show is several episodes in. Viewers: you'd be sorry to give up on the show only after a couple episodes. The real life of this show is only just beginning. It's one of the better shows to find on TV during the summer months, and the castThis first season of Falling Skies makes for interesting sci-fi TV moments. But Spielberg and crew don't ever quite find their footing until the show is several episodes in. Viewers: you'd be sorry to give up on the show only after a couple episodes. The real life of this show is only just beginning. It's one of the better shows to find on TV during the summer months, and the cast shows lots of promise. Expand
  40. Jun 4, 2012
    Love the show. TNT is full of crap and producing a serial drama series like this with Wyle in a lead role. SEASON 2 just around the corner. any problems look to be fixed with new showrunner
  41. Aug 10, 2012
    This was a TV Science Fiction show. The characters are good, the cast of a show looked okay also sound effects doesn't sound familiar. Rating: 8/10
  42. Nov 20, 2012
    It seemed from the first episode that all this show was is more empty hype and wasn't good. As soon as you hit the 6th or 7th epsiode it completely changes and gets you hooked. Stay with it. It might be a bit too Spielberg-y at first but the writing and great cast make up for it. It will surprise you!
  43. Jun 17, 2013
    I've been speed-watching this with my family. We started watching the show about three weeks ago, and finally caught up to real-time for the premiere of the third season. It's a great yet simple plot that allows for the series to focus on small events and ideas that are bits and pieces of the overall alien invasion story. Instead of a global focus the viewer's focus is on a singleI've been speed-watching this with my family. We started watching the show about three weeks ago, and finally caught up to real-time for the premiere of the third season. It's a great yet simple plot that allows for the series to focus on small events and ideas that are bits and pieces of the overall alien invasion story. Instead of a global focus the viewer's focus is on a single American militia that is more civilian than military. People are stepping up in the fight, but real world and family-level problems are very present.

The movie suffers, in a sense from have such good writing and acting that one naturally compares it to its peers which due to its caliber is only met by movies or the greatest of TV shows. Here the special effects not always shine. This is easy to forgive and pretty easy to overlook most of the time.

The characters and relationships are what really keeps things together in my opinion. There are so many of each, but it doesn't feel like too much. It feels like what one would expect in this fantastic scenario. It feels as real as you can get in a science fiction storyline such as this.
  44. Jul 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Started off as a great show, it remained great up until the 4th season. Now the characters are rather dull and the plot just annoys me in so many ways. The men that were fighting for their lifes are now rambos slaughtering aliens. Expand
  45. Aug 7, 2013
    A good show, fun to watch. Could´ve been better, more complex maybe, although, a fine entertainment for weekend´s afternoon.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
  46. Sep 7, 2013
    Excellent show, it beats the walking dead hands down. I love the setting of aliens attacking and the actors in this show are amazing. I think its a 10/10
  47. Dec 2, 2013
    Falling skies is and interesting and compelling story of a group of survival, whom are at the threat of extinction due to aliens forces. The series may had started slow although it has improved and is in my top listed tv series next to the Walking Dead.
  48. Oct 10, 2013
    I used to call Falling Skies, the Walking Dead with aliens (see my review of the Walking Dead for why that's bad). However the show has dramatically improved in its second season. Now, I can comfortably say it's like the Walking Dead, done right. Featuring a cast of characters that are actually likable, and enemies whom are capable of fighting back. The show has many elements. Survival,I used to call Falling Skies, the Walking Dead with aliens (see my review of the Walking Dead for why that's bad). However the show has dramatically improved in its second season. Now, I can comfortably say it's like the Walking Dead, done right. Featuring a cast of characters that are actually likable, and enemies whom are capable of fighting back. The show has many elements. Survival, espionage, shootin-tootin, drama, and it's not without the occasional much needed love story. Overall, its a well-rounded show that is for sure worth watching if you are a fan of Science Fiction, Action, Aliens, or Survival stories. Expand
  49. Jan 16, 2014
    This show is awesome! It is superbly paced, intensely active, suspenseful and eerie, and visually exciting. Falling Skies is a superior sci-fi TV show.
  50. Apr 18, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I hope they will study carefully to scenario for the next season so we won't regret wait to watch season 4. I want Falling Skies to regain its excitement because it is a crazy project and they take a huge risk. Expand
  51. Apr 20, 2014
    yeah, I think this series are great
    - the story is interesting
    - the crew are good
    - the plot too
    so., in the end.. Falling Skies rules!!!
    i'm just waiting for the next season and it's taking too long
  52. Aug 11, 2014
    I love this show for exactly what it is: a prime time network sci-fi show that has to keep ratings. For you idiots who do not understand; this show can not be a Firefly or STG. It is based on popularity and ratings. Get over it. At heart there is a great story line that keeps changing and a great cast of characters.
  53. Aug 24, 2014
    It's a pretty good show that has way too much drama for my tastes but still manage to satisfy with decent make-up and good realism for the genre, AKA, they're not trying to get away with shooting things like propane tanks and have them explode by themselves without a source of ignition, AKA, fire.
  54. Sep 1, 2014
    Falling Skies is a very good science fiction show. The alien action is aplenty and it never forgets to develop the characters.The show is produced by Stephen Spielberg and you can definitely tell he has a stamp on it. The aliens make the exact same noises as the raptors from Jurassic Park and the Father-Son bond in this show is as present as his earlier movies like Close Encounters andFalling Skies is a very good science fiction show. The alien action is aplenty and it never forgets to develop the characters.The show is produced by Stephen Spielberg and you can definitely tell he has a stamp on it. The aliens make the exact same noises as the raptors from Jurassic Park and the Father-Son bond in this show is as present as his earlier movies like Close Encounters and Hook. I would recommend this to anyone who like alien invasions or Stephen Spielberg's kind of film making. Expand
  55. Sep 23, 2014
    Falling skies is a preview of post apocalyptic life under the thumb of Chairman-O but with much more entertaining, over the top, budget sucking CGI

#ThePeoplesCUBE
  56. Nov 5, 2014
    Another one of those shows that starts off good and then after a season or two or three in this case it goes downhill. It's a good TV show but this last season was pretty boring, though it became more interesting towards the end of this season. I think as long as the last season which airs in 2015 turns out good, then the show will be a success, but it's going to depend on how they finishAnother one of those shows that starts off good and then after a season or two or three in this case it goes downhill. It's a good TV show but this last season was pretty boring, though it became more interesting towards the end of this season. I think as long as the last season which airs in 2015 turns out good, then the show will be a success, but it's going to depend on how they finish off the show. It's still a good show, but it has it's slow moments. Still with that being said, I'd recommend it to somebody who likes fantasy shows. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Aug 1, 2011
    Falling Skies, although competently directed, acted and sometimes written, goes off on more than a few tangents and paint-by-numbers subplots of the genre. It's best when it sticks to the main thread, and that's the battle for survival and to learn what the six-legged freaks are doing with the children.
  2. Reviewed by: Jonathan Storm
    Jun 20, 2011
    Falling Skies generates its own excitement, very much worth the ride, like Lost and Jericho, to watch characters develop as they struggle under confusing and life-threatening circumstances.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 20, 2011
    The characters lack the depth of those in smarter, premium cable dramas like "The Walking Dead," but they do show some growth as the series goes on. What Falling Skies does best is create a sense of the struggle for survival.