Family Guy : Season 10

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 1999
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
6.1

1. Feb 26, 2012
    Family guy is more of a ''hit or miss'' now. Season 1-6 was funny. 7-9 was good. 10 is the same jokes over and over. The jokes are funny or not, no in between. 10 seasons is probably 1 too many.
  2. Jan 28, 2012
    It is a little sad to see such a great show start falling apart. Family Guy gets a perfect ten four or five years ago, but now it is getting lazier and lazier. The show still has s lot left in it, a seen by a couple episodes this season, but three great episodes a year does not make a great sitcom. I really hope the writers get their act together, because this could be the best show on TVIt is a little sad to see such a great show start falling apart. Family Guy gets a perfect ten four or five years ago, but now it is getting lazier and lazier. The show still has s lot left in it, a seen by a couple episodes this season, but three great episodes a year does not make a great sitcom. I really hope the writers get their act together, because this could be the best show on TV if they really wanted it to be. Expand
  3. Feb 26, 2015
    As with any show that has been on the air for a decade Family Guy is quite simply not as good as it used to be. At its prime it was capable of making me laugh consistently and while it is certainly still funny in places it has began to rely increasingly rely on shock value to garner attention. Maybe now is the time to end the show before it goes the way of The Simpsons.
  4. Sep 24, 2013
    The show took a step down this season. A lot of the episodes were hit or miss. While many were chuckle worthy, few episodes were really memorable. On a show so reliant on how funny it is, it needs to be top-notch comedy and originality; and we didn't get that this year. We know it can be better so let's see it happen.

There are no critic reviews yet.