• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 31, 1999
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13
7.5

1. Nov 17, 2010
    Honestly, this has to be one of the easiest reviews ever. The show is hilarious almost every single episode. The newer episodes I like more of course since the drawing and coloring of the characters and scenes has gotten better, but i still watch season 1 up till the present episodes. Love the show.
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    Family guy is extremely funny and I especially enjoyed Blue Harvest and Something Something Something Darkside. However, I feel as if Meg and Chris don't do anything except say a few things. Still extremely funny and I hope there is a Family Guy Movie.
  3. Apr 28, 2011
    Along with Psych and South Park, this is also one of my 3 favorite shows of all time. Do yourself a favor, and watch this tv show and BE YOUR OWN CRITIC.

Ignore all the other idiots and people that think they are so "mature" because they lack any sense of humor and dislike this show. Watch the tv show with an UNBIASED view, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
  4. Apr 15, 2011
    Now I LOVE Family Guy! I think it's a fantastic show with clever humor, and it seems to rarely ever disappoint it's viewers, plus the characters gave enough reason for viewers to view the show, such as Stewie for instance or Brian, or EVEN Peter....

However Since the show got uncancelled from it's second cancellation back in 2002(it got revived in 2005!), the show hasn't been the

However

Since the show got uncancelled from it's second cancellation back in 2002(it got revived in 2005!), the show hasn't been the same! I admit, Season 4 got alot of what made the original first three seasons tick right, as did Season 5, but I think in Season 7, that's where they drew the line! All the Family Guy staff seem to do these days is see how many F words they can fit into the script and how many offensive jokes and mean-spirited aspects they can fit into the show, which is just completely stupid, because that's not what Family Guy is supposed to be about! See, I enjoyed the first three seasons because whilst they were funny, they actually had a point and the characters were much more likeable back in those days, but ever since the show got uncancelled, they have been building up to completely changing the characters, for example: Peter, once the loveable oaf despite screwing up, tried to be the best dad he could be, and really looked out and cared for his family is now this overly-stupid/retarded dad who only really cares about himself and does nothing but rip on his daughter, Meg and pretty much ignores Chris and just doesn't give a crap about Stewie anymore. Lois, once the mother who did what she felt was right for herself, the kids and Peter, now more or less acts like a slut! Especially where Brian is concerned, she tends to moan alot these days and just laughs at him, and I dunno, but I just feel as if she's changed alot, and quite frankly, I miss the old Lois. Chris, once the happy-go-lucky dimwitted 13 year old who looked up to Peter, is now this constantly pissed off son who's mostly angry due to the fact that Peter never spends any time with him, and plus he seems more of a smart-ass these days and even appears to be a little intelligent. Meg, hasn't changed that much, probably the only likeable character on the show(and coincidentally, EVERYONE rips on her!), along with Joe. Stewie, once a baby who was actually an evil genius bent on world domination, is now more or less just there for gay jokes and acting awkwardly random(I have NO problem with the fact that he's gay! But he acts more feminine and more of a softy than the old Stewie did!). Brian, once the smartest member of the family, now despite still being sort of a likeable character, is just there to be ripped on just because of his beliefs(which are the same as Seth's). Quagmire, once the pervert with a good heart, is now a hypocrite who's bent on ripping on Brian every chance he gets and what's worse is they're trying to make that rivalry as unfixable as possible(and the fact that Cheryl Tiegs was the girl that got away, I mean, what the hell?!). Basically, what was once a great show with smart humor is now just this South Park-wannabe with constant swearing, sex jokes, offensive jokes, jokes that run on too long and mean-spirited characters and that to me, is what put me off! What happened to Family Guy?! You can do better than this and when the show got uncancelled, this is definitely not what the fans want! Make them like they originally were like "Wasted Talent" and make Stewie alot more evil than he is now and bring back the characters the way they once were!
  5. Apr 11, 2011
    Although insanely offensive and immature it does not fail to disappoint.

The voices are done very well and are very creative and writing of the show can sometimes be pathetic but most of the time it delivers well.
  6. Jul 5, 2011
    This is, in my opinion, hands down the greatest animated comedy ever. Nothing even comes close to touching it. All of the characters are great and the plots are very clever
  7. Jul 16, 2011
    Funniest show I have ever watched, only downside is that it could be offensive to some people, have all seasons on dvd !
  8. May 29, 2012
    Still Next To The Simpsons The Most Funny Show Of All Time!
    Amazing Show! The Voice's Are Amazing. Family Guy Dares To Amaze!
  9. Aug 15, 2012
    very funny immature for some people though though i think it is really funny with dysfunctional familles and very creative stories and crazy stories as well
  10. Sep 1, 2012
    This show kept me entertained at night, morning, anytime!
    For those who say its too retarted, well, its THAT that is funny these days
    Is it racist? NO! they are jokes!
    I love this show and I hope it goes on and on
  11. Sep 2, 2012
    Family Guy is the BEST Tv show ever and is so funny the jokes are very clever and some of them have to make you think some people who dont like it dont like it because of the hard to understand jokes
  12. Nov 26, 2013
    This is probably the funniest show I've ever seen. I would have given the show a 10, but due to Brian getting killed off, I gave this show a 9. That is my only negative comment here.
  13. Jul 2, 2014
    Hilarious in every episode, no character is bland, excellent animation, and a personality that will last forever, Family Guy is a twisted adult cartoon that never leaves you laughing till you piss. The perfect TV show, PERIOD!
  14. Oct 11, 2011
    Great show! Who cares if most of the people on the show are idiots? It is funny! This show is very hilarious and has many different kinds of humor on it for almost everyone to enjoy. I highly recommend it.
  15. Nov 6, 2011
    Family Guy is one of the funniest shows on television. The Griffins are a funny family and many of the supporting characters help make it funny too. Peter Griffin is the father with a chin that looks like balls. Stewie Griffin is the evil baby who wants to kill Lois Griffin (Stewie's mother) and take over the world. Brian is the talking alcaholic dog who is the real "Family Guy" of theFamily Guy is one of the funniest shows on television. The Griffins are a funny family and many of the supporting characters help make it funny too. Peter Griffin is the father with a chin that looks like balls. Stewie Griffin is the evil baby who wants to kill Lois Griffin (Stewie's mother) and take over the world. Brian is the talking alcaholic dog who is the real "Family Guy" of the family. Nonstop parody of pop culture is extremely common in the series and while it is very funny, it takes a lot of screen time off of the main characters. Expand
  16. Nov 27, 2011
    This is probably one of the greatest T.V shows I have ever seen. It is funny and raises important issues in a comedic way. You definitely don't understand the way they show their messages if all you can say is "stupid jokes". Wonderful, funny, smart show. A change from the rather usual cheap shows out there.
  17. Dec 14, 2011
    This show is outstanding. just following the simpsons a little behind, this tv show is the yellow brick road to making you smile. There jokes are funny, creative and will always put a smile on my face. Overall I give Family Guy 10!
  18. Jan 31, 2013
    I just love Family Guy series :) All the random jokes makes it so enjoyable, never can be known what will happen next :D Family Guy just hits the right spots with it's jokes.
  19. Mar 23, 2013
    Honestly, this is quite obvious. One of the best shows ever, at least MUCH better than the cheesy and campy Simpsons. I'm pretty sure many people who don't like this probably NEVER watched this and is an idiot. With funny jokes and some of the best humor in the history of Television. But honestly, I like the new episodes MUCH better than the old ones. So if you want to see this, go on, getHonestly, this is quite obvious. One of the best shows ever, at least MUCH better than the cheesy and campy Simpsons. I'm pretty sure many people who don't like this probably NEVER watched this and is an idiot. With funny jokes and some of the best humor in the history of Television. But honestly, I like the new episodes MUCH better than the old ones. So if you want to see this, go on, get a DVD pack of this and pop that special fossil of a DVD in the DVD player. You will laugh! Expand
  20. Mar 23, 2013
    Probably The Most Funny Show On T.V. As Of Now!
  21. Aug 3, 2013
    funny as crap way better than American dad and isprobably the second funniest show on tv next to the simpsons all and all this tv show pwns and is something everyone over the age of 9 will enjoy
  22. Jan 9, 2014
    HILARIOUS! Every single episode is just so entertaining and funny. The characters are all unique and the parodies are to die for. This is one of the best animated comedy shows EVER MADE I loves this so much and I hope you will too!
  23. Jan 23, 2014
    I just absolutely love Family Guy. All of the characters has there own unique personality. My favorite character is Stewie. None of the episodes really have a plot. They're just really random and all of the jokes never get old. If you're a fan of comedy, then defiantly check out Family Guy. You won't be disappointed.
  24. Sep 26, 2014
    " Seth Macfarlane is a comic genius ".....................................................................................................................................................................
  25. Sep 1, 2014
    Family Guy is probably the best cartoon show i have ever watched.Characters are stupid and the humour is childish but the show is like that and that's why I like it.
  26. Nov 8, 2014
    Family Guy Season 1 it's a great beginning of the best TV Show ever.With the TV series "The Simpsons,Family Guy is the best series of all time.Great stories,great characters and great design.An epic animation adventure.

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 10, 2013
    Does it work? Mostly, but only if you can handle what is now commonly called "edge." [29 Jan 1999]
  2. Reviewed by: Monica Collins
    Jul 10, 2013
    Sunday's premiere episode is one of the most cleverly outrageous half-hours of TV I've seen in a while. [28 Jan 1999]
  3. Reviewed by: Phil Rosenthal