Season #: 1, 2, 3
2.6

1. Sep 1, 2010
    LOVE this show. I like a lot of cartoons, but this one is one of my favorites. Goofy comedy that will remind you of being a child. Although it has it's annoying parts, it makes up for it by far with the hilarious ones. Plus, there are surprisingly a LOT of references to star wars and viral videos within the show. Some of the viral video ones are hard to find, and no child will understandLOVE this show. I like a lot of cartoons, but this one is one of my favorites. Goofy comedy that will remind you of being a child. Although it has it's annoying parts, it makes up for it by far with the hilarious ones. Plus, there are surprisingly a LOT of references to star wars and viral videos within the show. Some of the viral video ones are hard to find, and no child will understand what he's watching, but it's hilarious if you know what they're referring to. Expand
  2. Sep 17, 2012
    Wow... Fanboy and Chum Chum is seriously one of the worst television shows I've ever seen. The show is grotesque, the animation sucks, and the jokes are horrible. It's just a plain awful TV Show.
  3. Jul 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay, this is the worst show ever!! The names are so stupid!!! "Fanboy"? "Chum Chum"? "Yo"? "Boog"? What kind of names are those?
    Pretty much all of the jokes are poop, fart, burp, and people screaming and running around like idiots.
    The plots are stupid. In one episode, Fanboy, Chum Chum, and Boog try to get a movie ticket? What kind of plot is that? In another, Fanboy wants a Mega-Tech, so he trades his sidekick Chum Chum for Yo's Mega-Tech. Yo has an INSANE crush on Chum Chum, and every time she appears, she's like "He's soooooo cute. I want him" OVER and OVER! And what does this teach your child? Friends can be traded? "Penguins of Madagascar", a wonderful show, has good humor, funny characters, and episodes are almost completely different. Fanboy and Chum Chum has none of those. Fanboy and Chum Chum has bad humor, unfunny characters, and the episdodes are so similar.
    I forgot about the theme song. I will only say this: WORST! THEME SONG! EVER!
    "Wolverine and the X-Men", another wonderful show, was cancelled after one season. Yet THIS manages to get a second season. So while we have only one season of the masterpiece that is Wolverine and the X-Men, we have two seasons of the garbage that is Fanboy and Chum Chum.
    The animation is AWFUL!!! All the characters are ugly and poorly designed. I have never seen such bad animation in my life. This show makes "Chalkzone" look good.
    Wyatt Cenac is involved in this show. WYATT CENAC!!! He deserves better.
    This show is a disgrace to Nickeolodeon, and a disgrace to computer animation. It references Star Wars, Toy Story, The Lord of Rings, A Clockwork Orange, The Incredible Hulk, The Simpsons, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble, Micheal Jackson, and many more. This show disgraces everything it references, especially Toy Story (which is a MASTERPIECE), because the episode, "No Toy Story", is the WORST episode of any tv show ever.
    Please, do NOT watch this show. Watch Penguins of the Madagascar. Watch Robot Chicken. Watch The Simpsons. Watch Back at the Barnyard. Just stay away from this.

There are no critic reviews yet.