8.2

1. GeneJ
    Mar 1, 2007
    I live in Australia and we are about half way through the first season and we absolutely love it!! Its low budget trash and its fantastic - bring it on I'm Hooked
  2. taniaf
    May 3, 2007
    im not gonna say its the best show on television rite now even though i've given it a 9!! the actors are cute and hot (in cases) but the acting is worst than the guys on Balaji soaps. but it sure is addictive and thats why i watch. the 9 is for the pull factor that the story has.
  3. BrianaW.
    Aug 7, 2007
    PLEASE...let there be a second season. I love the show I watched every night it was on!!
  4. ShereeV
    Oct 11, 2006
    I love the show and look forward to it every night. I swore I wouldn't get hooked on it, but I did. However, I do have some problems with it. The flashbacks are getting extremely annoying. I didn't and don't mind them if they are there to help the scene, but they are showing the same ones so often that I, now, personally, know the lines of what each character is going to I love the show and look forward to it every night. I swore I wouldn't get hooked on it, but I did. However, I do have some problems with it. The flashbacks are getting extremely annoying. I didn't and don't mind them if they are there to help the scene, but they are showing the same ones so often that I, now, personally, know the lines of what each character is going to say. Give us all a break already - you have recaps on Saturdays, yet you take a Wednesday night, in the middle of the week, on Sept. 27th and do a total recap of the show from the beginning of the season to current, then that very Friday night's show, the one about the dinner with Luke, Maria, Lexie and William you had another recap show with just a few seconds or minutes of new footage showing Maria slipping Luke a "mickey" and another new short scene or two. But for all intense and purposes that Friday show, September 29th was all but total flashbacks. Then you turn around and do the same thing on the very next Friday, October 6th. Almost the entire show was total flashbacks with just a new scene or two thrown in here or there, which actually only added up to a couple of minutes of new footage. They haven't even been smart enough to leave us with a "cliffhanger" to go into the weekend with. That happened on Thrusday. I felt used on both of those Friday shows (I could have been doing other things instead of watching yet another show of flashbacks) and was furious when they took a Wednesday, in the middle of the week, to do yet another flashback (catch-up) show. If they are trying to get new viewers with this tactic, it is certainly the wrong way to go because they are running away some of the people that started with them. They could take a Sunday night to do these "catch-up" shows. Instead they are risking losing the viewers they currently have and are now so feed-up with the flashbacks they won't watch any more. My sister is one of them and if she was willing to leave the show (and she really liked the show - yet, all the flashbacks just killed her), I know there are many others acrossed America that have turned them off too. I don't mind a well placed flashback a time or two throughout an episode - but come on already. What keeps me coming back is the fact that I love Bo Derek and I love William Chandler's character and Joel Berti. I also like the Luke character. And a "shame on you" to the writers of this series for making Michelle so stuckup and "holier then thou", maybe that's not the right term, but it's like she has never made a mistake in her life and can't tolerate anyone who has. Lance was a different issue altogether. I can understand her leaving him, she should have left him. However, the writers having her not even giving Luke a chance to explain or wanting to discuss what happened with Lexie isn't even believeable. Any woman would want to know the truth, if she indeed really loved Luke. And they would want to talk to Lexi too!! Writers aren't making this story line believeable. After all she is suppose to be in love with Luke. Luke finds out Antonio Gianni isn't his father, he is hurting and is in emotional turmoil, he wants to talk to Michelle, he needs someone for support and turns to Michelle. The writers have Michelle turning her back on him. "Ok, Luke sorry for what your going through, but I have to go back to work". What in the heck was up with that. This is the man she is in love with. His is suffering. The writers are making her very unlikeable at this point, and I mean very unlikeable. And what is up with allowing Maria to continue to steal her designs. I know she is about to talk to Maria tonight - but give me a break, noone would stand for this. They would be out of there in a wink of an eye and hire an attorney to boot. They would not just sit there and allow Maria to steal their work. There are other Fashion Houses for Michelle to work for. Not everyone would take the word of any employee that works for Gianni that Michelle wasn't any good and was crazy! They would do just the opposite and hire Michelle for spite if nothing else because of the enemies that Maria has made in the industry. Come on writers, America isn't stupid. Fox, ok, you got a foot in America's door with Fashion House, now give us better writers for this show. Oh, yes, and put a cap on the flashbacks, please. Expand
  5. LesleyD
    Oct 6, 2006
    It is a very good show. The suspense builds. The only thing I do not like is how they cut back too often to the previous scenes. Otherwise, I am always waiting to see what is going to happen next.
  6. samuels
    Oct 6, 2006
    give us more DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. DT
    Oct 7, 2006
    I love this show BUT.... They must air about 12 min of new footage on the each episode.. the rest is filled with bs flashbacks and filler scenes..ie the cars going by.. the buildings.. the beach!! Enuff already if they dont have enuff new footage cut it to a half hour show before a lot of people lose interest,,, The flashbacks wayyyyyy to much.
  8. BettyL
    Jan 14, 2007
    I thought the show was excellent..Great actors..Great Fashion I ...I would love to see a comeback.......
  9. RawadH
    Jan 30, 2007
    Wow...wow really wow! The press can say whatever they want , but we the viewers we LOVED it. We miss these kind of , low budget not so "desperate" TV shows. But i still can't find the soundtracks+the final song is great . WHEN IS THE NEXT SEASON , WHEN !!
  10. sarasasa
    Jan 30, 2007
    great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. RashroushC
    Jan 7, 2007
    i really luved the show..its great on every standard i have in mind.Gorgeous and really good actors with a great story which reflect the fashion society and its downfalls..i hope they keep puttin it on
  12. mariej
    Feb 9, 2007
    i love fashion house, it is an amazing show but the only thing i don't like is the flashbacks i think it is annoying, but the rest of the show is very interesting, it causes addiction, i wait every day for this show. i hope there would be another season for it since Maria Gianni is still alive.
  13. sarah
    Mar 6, 2007
    I LOVE FASHION HOUSE!!!! it is the BEST show ever and i am just waiting for it to be back on.... when is it going to be back on tv?
  14. ETHDD
    Oct 13, 2006
    I don't watch Desire at all as it is bad writing and acting. However Fashion House I LOVE LOVE LOVE especially LUKE (Taylor Kinney, he is so hot and not bad in acting). I tune in just to see what is next. RECAPS GOT TO GO
  15. cynthiac
    Oct 25, 2006
    I love the premise of the show and most of the characters but the rehashing is driving me crazy......if anything, this would make me stop watching. I also feels that some of the characters such as Tania are annoying and should be put in their place more or taken out one way or another.......she (and others) get away with way too much. Maria frustrates the hell out of me and I want her to I love the premise of the show and most of the characters but the rehashing is driving me crazy......if anything, this would make me stop watching. I also feels that some of the characters such as Tania are annoying and should be put in their place more or taken out one way or another.......she (and others) get away with way too much. Maria frustrates the hell out of me and I want her to get hers so badly as well and Gloria and Lance. Expand
  16. VickiK
    Oct 4, 2006
    The stories of the individuals keep me coming back but I have problems with the repetitive previews of other shows on that station and numerous commercials that interrupt what could be a good show. Lucky to get 1/2 hour total of Fashion House. Going to start using my recorder and skip the "junk". Enjoy the clever scanning of the cities in between the character stories.
  17. maria
    Oct 6, 2006
    A 10 for Taylor Kinney. He is hot!!! The show is refreshing mindless entertainment. But too many commercials, flashbacks, bloody fight scenes (Lance & PI), and killings are a turn off.
  18. ugeshneeb
    Sep 24, 2006
    I love the show ....it is great
  19. josephg
    Sep 6, 2006
    the music over shadows thier voices it should be background music,its annoying
  20. DanielK
    Sep 7, 2006
    Addictive
  21. Eng_shoushou
    Jan 23, 2007
    it is a marvelous Show, i hope if you can put its soundtracks on the site to be previewed or downloaded. thanks
  22. nonOrobert
    Jan 24, 2007
    i love maikel couse he is soO cute
  23. elwaddiimane
    Jan 25, 2007
    m iman from morocco iman means faith in english fashion house was the most interessting and lovely ever serial i ve ever watched all the actors were heros in my opinion.i hope there s another season so i can always watch them lovely hand some actors and lovely actresses it was a very great job
  24. viliana
    Jan 5, 2007
    how old is Taylor Kinney...?!
  25. charmaine
    Feb 26, 2007
    I LOVE FASHION HOUSE. I don't normally watch soaps, but this show is something else. I tried watching just one episode and it wasnt even the first and already i was hooked. OKay, i admit that to the avid viewer and fan the flashbacks can get a bit annoying, but when i missed a few episodes unavoidably, it helped a whole lot. I guess its function depends on ow you look at it. But all I LOVE FASHION HOUSE. I don't normally watch soaps, but this show is something else. I tried watching just one episode and it wasnt even the first and already i was hooked. OKay, i admit that to the avid viewer and fan the flashbacks can get a bit annoying, but when i missed a few episodes unavoidably, it helped a whole lot. I guess its function depends on ow you look at it. But all in all, i alsolutely LOVE fashion house. The actors are gorgeous, the script may be mellowdramatic and some of the actors dont act as well as you would want, but they all fit perfectly in this show. And who cares?Its a guilty pleasure that i don't want to end. Show creators and producers listen to your audience!!! We loved it. Who cares what the critics say? TRue, fashion house may have some similarities with the bold and the beautiful, but here's the difference-- i coudnt stand the bold and the beautiful. I loved fashion house. It has just enough drama and kick in it to attract even the older teens like me. Critics Shmitics. We outnumber them. I am a number one fashion house fan!!! Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! season two please. Expand
  26. aarushiah
    Mar 9, 2007
    as a rule i dont watch anythin but news or movies on d television but fashion house has got me breakin my own rules!!! its d freakin best show ever put together in history!! glamour.. emotion... fowl play... love... betrayal... you've got it all!! keep rockin... luv ya
  27. CarinaC
    May 18, 2007
    fashion house is the best soap i have ever seen. when is it going to be back on? i can't wait till the next season is on, please let it be more seasons. i used to record the bold & the beautiful & watch it after work but ever since accidentally stumble across fashion house i stop watching the bold & the beautiful & started recording fashion house. i love that show, please have it back on.
  28. HalaAw.a
    May 20, 2007
    I'm not a fan of soap operas cuz i think they're annoying sometimes. But fashion house BLEW ME AWAY...its TERRIFIC!! i mean, the acting isnt the best they can offer, but the show is!! i didnt wanna miss an episode not matter what the consequences were. And it just makes me sick to my stomach that it's finished and might never come back. I think there definitly should be a I'm not a fan of soap operas cuz i think they're annoying sometimes. But fashion house BLEW ME AWAY...its TERRIFIC!! i mean, the acting isnt the best they can offer, but the show is!! i didnt wanna miss an episode not matter what the consequences were. And it just makes me sick to my stomach that it's finished and might never come back. I think there definitly should be a SECOND SEASON, cuz the ending really pulls you for more!! Expand
  29. PawanU
    May 24, 2007
    This soap has some charisma that makes me glued to the TV every night, no matter what i am doing. Can someone please tell me from where do i download the episoads of FH.
  30. MichelleM.
    May 24, 2007
    Tell me what I do to deserve all this hatered. I will act as per my role written by the writer and directions i get from my director. Still if you don't like me you are more than welcome to switch off the TV. But i thank all, who have made me a rage, a sensation overnight, you all have my love. I give my show a 10 all because of me. Keep watching me.
  31. Sandy
    Nov 2, 2006
    i like it .. & i just like to look at Taylor Kinney :D
  32. OK
    Oct 12, 2006
    The show would be soooo much better if they didn't make me feel like an idiot with all those annoying flashbacks. I feel like im watching the same episode over and over again not to mention that they waste so much time on recaps that there is only about 32 minutes of new material. If they dont clean this show up soon it will be history.
  33. LilyT
    Oct 18, 2006
    Fashion House is very addicting. I especially like watching because of Luke----sooooo cute! It's interesting to see what will happen next. Some are not very good actors and the recaps are way annoying. If it wasn't for the recaps, I'd give it a higher rating.
  34. TraceeK
    Oct 18, 2006
    I love this show, exactly what I was waiting for! It kind of remeinded me of Dynasty or a new version of Dallas. I used to watch those shows with my mom back in the 80's when I was like 8 yrs old. I'm now 27 and love this show! I wondered what they tallied at for the ratings.
  35. shantek
    Dec 11, 2006
    i really love fashion house please put it back on t.v thank you very much.
  36. NatZ
    Oct 20, 2006
    I love "Fashion House", but hate all recaps, just saturdays is enough. I don't watch Desire at all...boring..
  37. ConnieC
    Oct 27, 2006
    I watched the first espisode and wasn't to sure if I wanted to watch the show. Missed a few shows and tuned back in. I am now captivated nightly watching this show. I love it. Yes I agree that the recaps get a little boring, but the story is great. I'm also of the mature age, and it's wonderful watching two great women, Bo & Morgan kick butt. Best reegards Connie Chavez
  38. JessicaA
    Oct 3, 2006
    Love it!
  39. VictoriaS
    Sep 11, 2006
    ok, so it's cheesy, the acting is not great, whatever, so are the spanish novelas, and they still get you hooked. You gotta love them!
  40. MaryM
    i love this show
  41. TMoore
    Sep 18, 2006
    I love the show. I haven't been into daytime soaps in over 20 years. This is fun, edgy and keeps me anticipating the next episode. I give it a thumbs up! Thanks.
  42. debrar
    Sep 19, 2006
    I like the show it's interesting to see what the outcome will be when fairchild comes into the picture, can't wait
  43. Jennya
    Sep 24, 2006
    The acting is terrible, Bo Derek is not very intimidating; but the story line is fast paced (slowed a little by the constant flashbacks.) I mainly watch to see Taylor, who is breathtaking - and is actually not too bad an actor.
  44. SusanV
    Sep 26, 2006
    I love this show! Desire too!
  45. sam
    Sep 29, 2006
    i really enjoy the show i enjoy looking forward to seeing it everynight
  46. Awalker
    Sep 29, 2006
    I would be totally addicted if not for the annoying flash backs. I was hoping that eventually those would stop once they had hooked their audience but I could be wrong. The son is Hot! He's at least worth turning to it for 5 minutes.
  47. Nancy
    Sep 29, 2006
    I love this show. It's so refreshing to see new/fresh actors. But there is absolutely too many commericals. Seems like there's a commercial after every scene. You need to run the scenes more together. But besides that it's awsome!
  48. shannonf
    Sep 5, 2006
    enjoyed it...looking forward to seeing whats to come as time progresses
  49. Rod
    Sep 6, 2006
    I am hooked - I just couldn't pull myself away - it looks to get more exciting between Morgan Fairchild and Bo Derek
  50. LindaR
    Sep 6, 2006
    Bo Derek's acting sucks, but I can't wait till Morgan knocks the stuffing out of her...I will keep tuning in just for that!!!
  51. SyedH
    Jan 11, 2007
    The Show rocked coz of Bo Derek's near perfect acting...Maria Gianni is one character I will never forget....just bit too many flashbacks deterred the pace but its was definitely Maria Gianni that kept me glued to the show...
  52. AbubakarS
    Jan 18, 2007
    This is the most interesting soap opera I have ever seen in life and my friend love it too and have a lot of moral lessons in it.
  53. MissEnglish
    Jan 22, 2007
    Its the best. I really like it. Maria is such the perfect devil from the Earth. I just wonder if there is another season. I'd like to watch it again.
  54. Mariamkuwait
    Jan 25, 2007
    I thought the show was very good and Great good actors and good work ireally liked the story and ilove Mike Begovich so so much
  55. KrizelleG
    Jan 29, 2007
    This show is the best show I have ever watched in my entire life and I think that there should be a sequel because in the end it just left you where Maria and Sophia are at the same hotel spot. I think that you need to have a sequel and to desire too.
  56. mel
    Feb 27, 2007
    i love it!! in australia we get it in the middle of the day so i watch it on weekdays that im not working & its awesome!i try n get off work so i can watch it! u r all right about the flashbacks & freezes with black n white...but overall i lov it! i really love the closing credits song i cant find it any where! i was actually searching for it when i found this page. if anyone nows hu its i love it!! in australia we get it in the middle of the day so i watch it on weekdays that im not working & its awesome!i try n get off work so i can watch it! u r all right about the flashbacks & freezes with black n white...but overall i lov it! i really love the closing credits song i cant find it any where! i was actually searching for it when i found this page. if anyone nows hu its by n whats it called please tell me!! Expand
  57. JessicaS.
    Sep 16, 2007
    I loved Fashion House. It was the most awesome soap opera!!! The cast was perfect!!! Please let there be a season 2, please!!!
  58. EvaJ.
    Aug 31, 2008
    I loved it ,but when is it back on.
  59. JessicaA
    Feb 15, 2009
    Love it!
  60. JennieA
    Oct 12, 2006
    I really like Fashion House it is somewhat addicting, however the recaps have got to go, I get so irritated witht he repeats, it only helps if I missed a few days and even then it's too much.
  61. Joe
    Nov 21, 2006
    I loved Melrose Place in the 90s and Fashion House continues my addiction. I think Bo Derek is great. There's only two weeks left and I can't wait to see how everything ends!
  62. CherylO
    Nov 28, 2006
    I absolutely love this show
  63. Chinyere
    Oct 18, 2006
    I don't know how other viewers feel, but I would be highly upset if the writers kill Michelle. It would be better if she is in acoma and has to have extensive physical therapy. I would then love to have Eddie over hear that heifer telling Lance what she did to get him to love her and that now they can be together. If Michelle does get killed I will stop watching because I I don't know how other viewers feel, but I would be highly upset if the writers kill Michelle. It would be better if she is in acoma and has to have extensive physical therapy. I would then love to have Eddie over hear that heifer telling Lance what she did to get him to love her and that now they can be together. If Michelle does get killed I will stop watching because I wouldn't shed a tear if the heifer got it instead I would only feel sorry for her family. Expand
  64. DudeDude
    Dec 10, 2006
    I love this show it was amazing but for some reason i get the feeling that luke giann(taylor kinney) has something going on personally i think hes bi or gay
  65. ShanaS
    Oct 24, 2006
    I first came into this show channel flipping on night when I couldn't find anything else to watch. Sad to say, I was immediately drawn in. Yeah the acting is ok and the story lines at time predicting but there's something about this show that's just addicting. Now I find myself watching it every night. BUT, the recaps have to go!
  66. JessicaR
    Dec 4, 2006
    This show is just the best on television right now! And as far as Fashion is concerned, it definitely shows the great inside and outside world of it. I love this show sooo much that I missed few evening classes watching it! Too bad it's ending :( We want more! And who cares about the critics? The fans are the ones who really understand and enjoy it anyway!! Leave us alone! Good job This show is just the best on television right now! And as far as Fashion is concerned, it definitely shows the great inside and outside world of it. I love this show sooo much that I missed few evening classes watching it! Too bad it's ending :( We want more! And who cares about the critics? The fans are the ones who really understand and enjoy it anyway!! Leave us alone! Good job to all the actors and I wish them the best! Expand
  67. ScottR
    Oct 25, 2006
    I love this show. Morgan Fairchild is always the perfect Bitch. Glad to see her back!
  68. ASecret
    Dec 6, 2006
    Great Show It just has to aire again. Maria is not dead oh my! That is awful Lance died but thank God Eddie was caught. They have to aire a sequel! Fashion House we are going to miss you.
  69. VickiA
    Dec 6, 2006
    Excellent show. Best thing since Melrose Place.
  70. MaliaP
    Sep 11, 2006
    It is very addictive. Love the show. Michelle play a really strong character for a woman which you don't see much these day. I am looking forward for it to come out on dvd...
  71. aliciar
    Sep 11, 2006
    i agree bo derek doesn't act that great but i also am waiting for morgan fairchild to bitch slapp her =) yeah thats good stuff. oh and i like the novela. its cool.
  72. celiae
    Sep 12, 2006
    This show is absolutely one of my favorite guilty pleasures! One surprising thing - the great shots of Los Angeles. I've never seen the city look so good! Bo Derek looks great, the dialogue is so deliciously campy, and I'm so looking forward to the catfights between Bo and Morgan Fairchild. Have you seen the clip on YouTube where Morgan tries to stab Bo with a loaded syringe? Brilliant!
  73. Leezaa
    Sep 12, 2006
    Totally Addictive. I love it, Can't stop watching it...
  74. ccc
    d
  75. carys
    Sep 13, 2006
    along with battlestar galactica, the best show on television!
  76. letitiae
    Sep 21, 2006
    this is a show actually worth waiting for six nites a week to come on t.v. My husband and I actually watch the same show at the same time instead of flipping back and forth between comercials.Its lovely!@#!!!!
  77. AnissaP
    Sep 28, 2006
    Even though some of the acting leaves much to be desired, I really love the show! Desire too! Lance and Luke are HOT!!!! And so is Alex on Desire.
  78. FayB
    Sep 28, 2006
    I absolutely love this show,I organize my night around the hours of 8-10 every night . The acting is terrible but I cannot blink when this show is on
  79. Donna
    Sep 29, 2006
    I love this show, except for the constant flash backs. Can't wait to see what part Morgan Fairchild plays.
  80. SamraO.
    Dec 17, 2007
    If there was a higher number id pick it :) its an awesome show and the best one ive seen since watching Anas Double Life.
  81. SanjayT
    Mar 28, 2007
    It is perfect in every sense of the word.
  82. RaisaJ
    Apr 19, 2007
    Low budget, trashy... sure but it is addictive, engrossing and well done in the Latin Novella tradition. How about a second season?
  83. alaad
    Nov 19, 2006
    i am love soooo much taylor kinney
  84. StevenH
    Nov 23, 2006
    I love to watch the story and characters in the show. I agree about the recap. I do not watch Desire.
  85. dodo.
    Nov 28, 2006
    I love this show,i like the guys.

It's awash in sudsy Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild, plus a bit of Tippi Hedren. But slow tension fails to fill the first episode, and the acting is a tangle of scorns.
  2. [Of the two new soaps,] only "Fashion House" seems to understand that it's supposed to be a guilty pleasure.
  3. OK, it could be better. A lot better.