• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 5, 2008
5.6

1. AimeeW.
    Jun 27, 2008
    This is the worst series ever. I can't believe a major television station would even air this crap. Very disappointing.
  2. KristyK.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Some of the worst acting I've seen in quite a while. Even "the hills" characters do better acting, and they aren't even decent.
  3. CodyB
    Jun 19, 2008
    This show is absolutely horrible. What a waste of time. My 2 year old can write better than this junk.
  4. dw
    Jun 19, 2008
    Decent stories, but the endings ruin it.
  5. JoeT.
    Jun 15, 2008
    Aside from the obligatory 'twist ending' for these kind of shows, this one's not creepy nor scary. It compensates by showing a lot of blood.
  6. JoeC
    Jun 13, 2008
    I can't believe NBC would air such garbage!! Hopefully, it won't be around for long!!
  7. DeezN
    Jun 12, 2008
    The first episode is a showcase of how bland a writer Mick Garris is. And in horror, I'd rather see bad than bland.
  8. MarcusA.
    Jun 7, 2008
    A terrible terrible show, I could have been watching RENO 911.
  9. RonnieF.
    Jun 6, 2008
    Pretty silly, predictable and clearly won't last long on tv.

NBC's new anthology horror series is, like far too many TV horror anthologies before it, just not scary enough.
  2. Fear is pretty much like most of these genre-specific anthologies: wildly inconsistent, sometimes maddeningly so. But when it hits, it blasts the ball out of the park. When it doesn't, well, at least you have the pools of blood to keep you company.
  3. What they do have in common is wintry Canadian weather, a general lack of humor without having much serious to say and the fact that they are not particularly scary.