• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 18, 2014
  • Season #: 1
6.8

1. Jan 28, 2014
    I have never seen the original 1987 movie "Flowers in the Attic", so I am not reviewing this title as a remake, but honestly, I just fell in love with this movie, it is most wonderfully tragic & horrifying. Well acted, well written, & all in all one of the best movies 2014, & I have to say that "Flowers in the Attic" (2014 Version) has became one of my favorite movies of all time.
  2. Jan 21, 2014
    Definitely the worst show I've ever seen in my life. It's like what a bunch of diabetic grandmothers want to watch together on their deathbeds while drinking grapefruit juice. Awful.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jan 21, 2014
    Flowers, both the book and the new movie, is completely absurd--if you want to gauge the absurdity, just know that one of the darkest secrets in the narrative involves a doughnut--but somehow also psychologically coherent. It has a grip.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jan 21, 2014
    If you dwell too much on the plot, you’ll fall into a chasm of disbelief.... Flowers doesn’t look like a Lifetime film, and that’s a compliment. The production moves at a brisk pace, and unlike the children’s predicament, never feels claustrophobic.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jan 21, 2014
    The problem is not that it's just terrible, but that it's also no fun. At all.