• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2005
6.5

1. ToryB
    Mar 30, 2006
    This is the worst show I have ever seen. We can't even watch it on mute, while waiting for LOST to start. Yank this show! ITS TERRIBLE!!!!
  2. Dr.G.Kofman
    May 21, 2006
    The show started at about a 6-7 but kept improving to a point it's got a 9 for me and my family. It was good enough for my 12 year old and 21 year old and us 40 something parents. The characters range evolved expanded and they reparte between Brian A. Green and Freddie Prinze is a delight.
  3. StaceyH
    Oct 13, 2005
    Loved it!
  4. NicolasD
    Oct 14, 2005
    This is great because it hits to the heart of hispanic stereotypes. Hopefully it will stick around so we can all get a chance to watch this show blossom.
  5. marshallm
    Oct 17, 2005
    hahaha! T Will says it all!!!
  6. bRANDONb
    Oct 27, 2005
    I Thought this is a great show and has some real funny lines in it. It has a very important message to it that family comes first even if they do take advantage of freddie alot, Freddie prinze jr is a great actor and this show is good for the whole family
  7. Jake
    Feb 24, 2006
    how does this sh!t stay on the air and Arrested Development gets canceled? Who the hell thinks this crap is funny? I gave it a chance, since it was on before LOST, but honestly, this show offers nothing remotely entertaining or funny. Plus, the set looks like a high school play. If there is one more sitcom about 30-or-so-year-old singles living in the city, I'm going to track down how does this sh!t stay on the air and Arrested Development gets canceled? Who the hell thinks this crap is funny? I gave it a chance, since it was on before LOST, but honestly, this show offers nothing remotely entertaining or funny. Plus, the set looks like a high school play. If there is one more sitcom about 30-or-so-year-old singles living in the city, I'm going to track down and murder those involved. Honestly, I've had enough. Expand
  8. laurat
    Apr 12, 2006
    great show, gets better and better
  9. JackieY
    Nov 12, 2005
    The script is actually pretty good and Brian Green makes it all worthwhile to watch.
  10. StaceyH
    Oct 13, 2005
    Loved it!
  11. Staci
    Oct 19, 2005
    I love Freddie! It does lack something though. I wish there could be different writing or something. I could be a really great show. Freddie is a very likeable character.
  12. JoshE
    Oct 22, 2005
    I probably was unlucky enough to catch this before Lost and thankfully only the last part of it, but wow... Insultingly bad. It's so painful to watch most sitcoms just clawing for laughs and this is definitely bottom of the barrel stuff. If it lasts the season it's only a testament to how bad 95% of television is.
  13. adelaidem
    Dec 29, 2005
    i loved the show, i lived with my grandmother, and that was the way it was she never spoke english but undrestood some and everything was in spanish in my home.and mostly all my friends there homes were the same grandma never spoke english, thanks its good and funny.
  14. BrennanS
    Oct 24, 2005
    The show was funny but the plot was stupid, and I didn't laugh out loud once. Kind of dumb.
  15. TomShales
    Nov 7, 2006
    I thought it was an intelligent version of the form. It had some edge, and it was really funny.
  16. RichardR
    Jan 18, 2006
    I love this show, absolutely hilarilous. I think it's the best new show on tv.
  17. rhianas
    May 3, 2006
    love this show
  18. KateG
    Aug 16, 2006
    I liked the comedy and likeable characters, it frequently made me laugh out loud, it's true its not very deep etc but who needs deep all the time? what's wrong with just laughing occassionally?! I am from the UK and so came to this show later than most but I am very dissapointed that we wont be getting a second season!
  19. LetíciaB
    Mar 25, 2007
    Is very funny... i love! :)
  20. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    I miss this show. I thought the 2 of them were great together.
    Nov 11, 2005
    In the age where the average multi-camera sitcom makes me cringe, Freddie is not half bad. I admit, I am in love with Freddie Prinze, Jr as a person; but generally speaking, I haven't like any of his movies since the House of Yes. "Freddie" seems much more reflective of his real, charming personality. Some may criticize that as too easy, but sometimes it better to keep the In the age where the average multi-camera sitcom makes me cringe, Freddie is not half bad. I admit, I am in love with Freddie Prinze, Jr as a person; but generally speaking, I haven't like any of his movies since the House of Yes. "Freddie" seems much more reflective of his real, charming personality. Some may criticize that as too easy, but sometimes it better to keep the performance simple. If they manage to improve rather than degrade the scripts, over the long run "Freddie" could be one of the better muli-camera sitcoms out there. Expand
  22. kellyz
    Nov 10, 2005
    I LOVE THIS SHOW !! Freddie and the cast work great together. I look forward to watching it and with Tamara Braun coming on board it can only get better. Keep up the good work Freddie and please do not listen to the bad press, especially Patal M. This person has issues and needs to grow up. Kelly
  23. Sam
    Oct 14, 2005
    When it comes to Freddy, he's sort of funny and a charmer and it has some very funny lines in it as well. However, where there should be histarical laughs and absoloutley loveable characters like Everybody hates Chris, there's a deep, dark, endless whole.
  24. TWiLL
    Oct 16, 2005
    Absolutely retarded.
  25. DustinH
    Oct 23, 2005
    All the major networks now resemble the same out-of-touch, self glorifying, and idiotic values as our own U.S. Government. These pathetic attempts at comedy couldn't even squeeze real chuckles from a live audience under the effects of laughing gas. Come to think of it, the retarded ramblings of George Bush actually garner more giggles than this crap.
  26. PatalM
    Oct 29, 2005
    I think Id rather watch what I leave behind in an outhouse for 30 minutes than watch this pile.
  27. shelleyb
    Mar 22, 2007
    I really liked the show and would like it to see it for a second season.
  28. eliza
    Mar 29, 2007
    I loved this show and I looked forward to watching it with my 12 year old son at the time. The show was very funny show and the cast was great. I would also like to see it for a second season.
  29. SimonT
    Dec 14, 2005
    This Show Sucks, not funning and completely ridiculous...disappointing..
  30. ShambalaR
    Dec 22, 2005
    I don't mind this show at all. :)

1. The best aspect of "Freddie" is that it makes an earnest attempt to depict a loving, supportive Latino family. You want to spend time with them, but only if the writers put as much sizzle into the scripts as Freddie does in his beloved recipes.
    Freddie is a series of collisions -- between generations, sexes, ethnicities and perhaps most of all between youthful Latin macho and imperious Latin matriarchy in the struggle to rule the house.
  3. Freddie... isn’t funny.