• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 14, 2011
  • Season #: 1
4.8

1. Sep 17, 2011
    Compared to the show it's paired with, "Up All Night", this is pure genius, but the latter show I found terrible. Hank Azaria is a good actor although I don't know that this sitcom will be his thing. The woman lead, Katherine Hahn was just OK. The meeting scenes in the office would have generated several sexual harassment lawsuits, but then this is TV. One particularly odd one is where the male boss is deep massaging the Azaria character while he's sitting in his chair. Weird and unclear why to me, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. Expand
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    Will go down in history as NBC's worst idea ever. The writing and acting are worse than sub-par and both Kathryn Hahn and Hank Azaria give performances that are disproportionate with their actual abilities.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    This will be cancelled in a few weeks. Such a terrible idea and the acting is just horrible. Parks and Recreation (the best show on TV) makes this look like **** (which it is).

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 28, 2011
    The second episode was an improvement creatively: Azaria's Alex and Hahn's Helen displayed some mature-adult chemistry. It may not be enough to save the series, though.
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Sep 16, 2011
    It's no small miracle that Mr. Azaria makes this soppy character work. He does. The same can be said for just about everything else in this appealingly hard-headed, smartly written comedy.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 14, 2011
    It's a show I would really like to like, and there are elements present in the pilot that make me want to see how it's doing by, say, episode four or five, but it's not there yet.