• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
8.7

1. May 5, 2014
    stop creators of friends stop doing this we do not like your show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Oct 18, 2013
    This final season was a little repetitive and expected, but that doesn't mean it didn't melt my heart (I apologize for the sappiness...). While the series finale was fairly predictable (no spoilers here) I'm glad to have watched Friends from beginning to end. I think creating a solid season year after year is no easy feat and want to congratulate the writers for doing so with such consistency.
  3. May 13, 2013
    This is simply the funniest tv series i have ever seen. F.R.I.E.N.D.S is the only series which is continuously running on tv for the past 19 years even after airing its final episode in 2004. This show has set the bar very high for other comedy shows. I doubt any other sitcom will be so good as to come even close to the standard of comedy that FRIENDS offers.
  4. May 12, 2013
    FRIENDS is the funniest tv show ever. Some people might not like the first 3 seasons but from season 4 the series gets really good. Acting is good and the writing is brilliant. The characters Chandler played by Mathew Perry is the funniest of the six, though some people might like Joey better which is played by Matt LeBlanc. I dont know why people start comparing How i met your mother to Friends... Friends is more of a comedy show with a bit of romance & How i met your mother is more of a romance show with some good comedy from the character Barney played by NPH, plus the acting & writing in friends is much better. Expand
  5. Jan 4, 2013
    Loved this show!!! Just one word!! AMAZING!!! I feel like the character Brad Pitt played (guest appearance) about Jennifer!!! I hate her man!!! But overall the tv series was amazing!!! It shouldn't have ended!!
  6. Nov 20, 2012
    Still funny but the writing seem forced, and the actors seem lazy. But the finale was very good, and heart warming. Cox also had a very good season, and im disappointed she didn't get a emmy nomination.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    Friends was never the funniest show on TV, but a its best it had some sharp writing and pretty decent jokes. Season 10 is not Friends at its best, its well, the contrary. It feels kind of insulting to see these characters try to be funny, one empty punchline after another, especially Joey, who could qualify as a mentally retarded person at this point of the series. I'll give this to the last season of the show, the finale is pretty sweet and heartwarming, but to be honest, this show really, REALLY lost it here and its pretty noticeable that the cast mostly did it for that huge fu**ing paycheck. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.