Friends : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.9

1. Jul 26, 2016
    In my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s aIn my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s a really good storyline), with good jokes and big moments. I will never forget Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross. All of them did a great job, because for me, this is the only sitcom that you really care about the characters.
    When I see the end of the last season, for me it’s like a sad goodbye, because always I want to know more about them.
  2. Oct 18, 2013
    Not the best season of friends nor the worst. This is a season where I felt ideas getting a little stale, though I loved the season after it, I can't say that I enjoyed year 5 of friends as much as the ones before it.
  3. Oct 16, 2016
    Season 5 of Friends is the show’s funniest yet, with outstanding chemistry by it’s ensemble cast and consistent sharp writing complementing each episode.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 12, 2013
    This series has survived its 15 media minutes as The Hot New Show to become a dependably clever, sexy, sometimes even touching sitcom.