Friends : Season 6

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.9

1. Oct 18, 2013
    This is my absolute favorite season of friends... I actually cried at the ending. Was. Too. Good.
    Anyhoo, it's great, and while it's not particularly surprising the show still maintains the charm that held it throughout the years. Solid season.
  2. Jul 26, 2016
    In my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s aIn my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s a really good storyline), with good jokes and big moments. I will never forget Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross. All of them did a great job, because for me, this is the only sitcom that you really care about the characters.
    When I see the end of the last season, for me it’s like a sad goodbye, because always I want to know more about them.
  3. Oct 21, 2016
    Friends doesn’t lose any of its sting in its sixth season as the chemistry between its six leads remain flawless and there are laugh out loud jokes and heartfelt to be found.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 12, 2013
    This series has become as dependably amusing as any show on television.