• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.9

1. Jul 26, 2016
    In my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s aIn my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s a really good storyline), with good jokes and big moments. I will never forget Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross. All of them did a great job, because for me, this is the only sitcom that you really care about the characters.
    When I see the end of the last season, for me it’s like a sad goodbye, because always I want to know more about them.
  2. Oct 28, 2016
    Chandler and Monica’s wedding keeps the season focused while the humour and chemistry between all of the show's characters makes it irresistible to watch.

There are no critic reviews yet.