Friends : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.6

1. Nov 2, 2010
    Funny, heart warming and simply hilarious, the first season of Friends introduces us to the charming characters who we have all come to love over the years, this season unlike the later ones was mostly about how the Friends were living in the city at the age of 25-26 and it contains some of the most classic episodes like the One with all the Poker, the One with the Fake Monica and the OneFunny, heart warming and simply hilarious, the first season of Friends introduces us to the charming characters who we have all come to love over the years, this season unlike the later ones was mostly about how the Friends were living in the city at the age of 25-26 and it contains some of the most classic episodes like the One with all the Poker, the One with the Fake Monica and the One with the Thumb. Expand
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    Funny, emotional, soothing and refreshing. Friends is the one of the best shows of all time. Irrespective of any mood you watch it, when the episode ends you will be laughing your eyes out !!! .. :).. Show of a life time .. I started watching it in college for the first time and now I do not know which episode I have watched how many times... the jokes of chandler, the excitement of monicaFunny, emotional, soothing and refreshing. Friends is the one of the best shows of all time. Irrespective of any mood you watch it, when the episode ends you will be laughing your eyes out !!! .. :).. Show of a life time .. I started watching it in college for the first time and now I do not know which episode I have watched how many times... the jokes of chandler, the excitement of monica , the one liners of joey, the weirdness of pheobe, the pampering ratchel and the lover boy Ross.. The legend goes on n on !! Expand
  3. Feb 7, 2011
    This show is my all time favourite of ... well all time.

Priceless and genius. Is one of the few shows where I don't care what episode or season I watch. I can just close my eye's and pick a disk from my collection and watch it. The show is painfully funny and each character has a joke "style" that matches their personality perfectly.
  4. Mar 14, 2011
    This television show never fails to amuse. Television of the greatest kind- this show is the height of all on-screen comedy. The epitomizer of situation comedy, this show will not be forgotten. 10 seasons of inspired genius- unforgettable.
  5. Dec 19, 2011
    My favorite TV show of ALL time closely followed by Spongebob. I think this show absolutely nails is the ensemble cast. The casting for Friends is great all the characters feel real and the situations feel real. Even though some of the characters are based off stereotypes, as the series progresses they evolve so much and memorable episodes like the One with the Rumor and the One with theMy favorite TV show of ALL time closely followed by Spongebob. I think this show absolutely nails is the ensemble cast. The casting for Friends is great all the characters feel real and the situations feel real. Even though some of the characters are based off stereotypes, as the series progresses they evolve so much and memorable episodes like the One with the Rumor and the One with the Uterus makes the whole show very enjoyable to watch Expand
  6. Jul 28, 2011
    The best show i ever seen, it is the funnyest show that anyone made some day. If you don't like it you must watch again cause you don't understand....
  7. Sep 23, 2011
    Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends THE BEST Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends RESPECT Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends
  8. Aug 31, 2011
    I can genuinely say that this is my favorite TV show ever, thank you to the creators for doing such an amazing show, and the cast, all of them should be recognize for their fantastic work in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Jennifer, Lisa, Matt, David, Courteney and Matthew gave amazing performances all over the 238 episodes. I consider this show the funniest show ever hands down.
  9. Dec 12, 2011
    It had been seven years since this TV show finished. And I started to watch it just by this year. And I must say: IT IS AMAZING! There cannot be such a funny show like this. I really like the characters of Pheobe and Joey. The best!
  10. Feb 23, 2012
    I'm one of these "fools", who are bothered if they miss but one episode of their favourite TV shows, but I have never encountered a show so heart-warming and funny. If you don't know what to watch when looking for something relaxed, entertaining and short, reach for an episode of Friends - it's a sure thing (although I rarely manage to watch only one). The first four series, however, wereI'm one of these "fools", who are bothered if they miss but one episode of their favourite TV shows, but I have never encountered a show so heart-warming and funny. If you don't know what to watch when looking for something relaxed, entertaining and short, reach for an episode of Friends - it's a sure thing (although I rarely manage to watch only one). The first four series, however, were priceless. Expand
  11. Apr 4, 2012
    Never did a TV show could be so popular in the comedy field, and character development. "Friends" is a pop culture. No matter which season or episode, the show will make your living room a joyful atmosphere.

The genius art direction of the show instantly makes you welcome to Central Perk or Monica's Living Room.
  12. Aug 24, 2012
    This show never bored me, always kept me laughing even after i went true the seasons like 8 times. Funny characters, each of them are unique and hilarious. This is my favorite show of all time nothing comes even close.
    If you haven't watched friends yet, then you need to give it a chance and watch it. It will amaze me if you don't like it. This is simply genius !
  13. Jul 12, 2012
    This was one of a kind TV show. Amazingly funny and witty dialogues, the writers truly did a fantastic job in FRIENDS. Although the series deteriorated slightly as it went on with the seasons but the first few were amazing. I still watch the reruns sometimes. How could anyone hate this show?
  14. Aug 8, 2012
    I have seen every single episode more than three times, the show is absolutely hilarious, and my childhood wouldn't have been the same without it, if I was having a bad day at school, no matter what episode it was, i'd come home to it, and it would cheer me up right away.
  15. Mar 2, 2013
    simply the best thing that has ever happened on tv the writing couldn't be funnier and the characters couldn't be more likable especially the last 5 seasons, i watched all the episodes at least three times and i laughed on every time
  16. Feb 10, 2013
    This is my favorite TV show of all time I watch it every single day. And other people should too because it's that good. If only they hadn't ended it.
  17. Feb 26, 2013
    This is probably the best show ever made.
    It is amazing, it teaches you tons of good things and makes you laugh a lot at the same time. It has an amazing cast and stories!
    Definitely the best ever. Since 1994 it never became boring!
  18. Jan 4, 2013
    This gotta be the most hilarious TV show ever. I liked every season. Every episode is well acted, well directed and the humor never seems to stop, it's really hilarious and fun to watch. Best of its kind for sure.
  19. Jan 28, 2013
    Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey and Monica...The remember us that the real friendchips still exist. With unforgattable quotes and moments in pop culture...Is an endurable gift for the ages...Simply one of the best shows ever.
  20. Feb 2, 2013
    One of the funniest (something modern comedies don't have) and greatest TV shows of all time. If you haven't watched it yet, you have no idea what you are missing!
  21. Mar 19, 2013
    Who gave less than 10/10 This is my favorite TV series from my childhood and present. There's never been a TV show with so much fun,romantic,friendship and realism. I give it a full 10/10 because that's the only score that "FRIENDS" deserve! Critics are really wrong, as you see the audience just loves this comedy classic!
  22. Jul 26, 2016
    In my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s aIn my opinion, Friends is the best sitcom by far. I have the complete series box set, and despite that I watched all the episodes like thousands of times (well, not literally, but several times), for me always is a good idea re-watch all the seasons again. The storyline it's really good (there are some seasons that it’s awesome and others that it’s not so good, but in average, it’s a really good storyline), with good jokes and big moments. I will never forget Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe and Ross. All of them did a great job, because for me, this is the only sitcom that you really care about the characters.
    When I see the end of the last season, for me it’s like a sad goodbye, because always I want to know more about them.
  23. Nov 27, 2013
    Legendary Classic Humor, Fantastic characters that blend so greatly with each other, Dramatic, Intense and well played. Friends is a great show that I will always be talking about. I rewatched all of the seasons in my sisters bedroom over and over for the years that I spent with her. It never gets boring, it will never be forgotten. Probably the best show of my life.
  24. May 21, 2013
    This tv show has redefined'''' BRILLIANCE''
  25. May 12, 2013
    FRIENDS is the funniest tv show ever. Some people might not like the first 3 seasons but from season 4 the series gets really good. Acting is good and the writing is brilliant. The characters Chandler played by Mathew Perry is the funniest of the six, though some people might like Joey better which is played by Matt LeBlanc. I dont know why people start comparing How i met your mother toFRIENDS is the funniest tv show ever. Some people might not like the first 3 seasons but from season 4 the series gets really good. Acting is good and the writing is brilliant. The characters Chandler played by Mathew Perry is the funniest of the six, though some people might like Joey better which is played by Matt LeBlanc. I dont know why people start comparing How i met your mother to Friends... Friends is more of a comedy show with a bit of romance & How i met your mother is more of a romance show with some good comedy from the character Barney played by NPH, plus the acting & writing in friends is much better. Expand
  26. May 19, 2013
    Funny and emotional, Friends is one of the best TV shows of all time. No matter what episode, no matter what season, its always so funny and so entertaining. Each character has their own characteristics that makes them special and funny. 6 friends going through life in 10 years of laughter and genius, Friends is and unforgettable and probably the best sit-com ever.
  27. May 23, 2013
    Best tv series of all time, one cannot get enough of it even if u watch each episode 50 times
  28. Jun 17, 2013
    This is the best T.V. show I have ever watched, brilliantly funny and amazing to watch. All of the episodes are equally good, all you need to do is put one on and relax.
  29. Aug 26, 2013
    "Friends" is the best TV show there will ever be. The cast is hilarious, with Lisa Kudrow and Matt LeBlanc. Too bad they aren't still making them. A classic TV show.
  30. Aug 27, 2013
    One of the best shows of all times. It has some magic to it that sticks and even after 10 years you'll remember the scenes from this epic comedy show. I don't know what the critics or haters want but this is one of the best things in my and many of my "FRIENDS" lives.

1. Newsday
    Reviewed by: Marvin Kitman
    Jul 12, 2013
    The trouble with "Friends" is that Cox is not strong enough as a comedian. [5 Sep 1994]
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Zoglin
    Jul 2, 2013
    A phony-to-the-core twentysomething sitcom. ... This earnestly flaky show from the creators of Dream On runs the gamut from '30s romantic farce to Seinfeldian trivia... without being believable for a moment.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hiltbrand
    Jun 26, 2013
    The show's saving grace is that as the weeks go by, the characters begin to grow on you. That has more to do with the actors' animation than it does with the rimshot writing.