• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1994
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
9.0

1. Feb 7, 2011
    This show is my all time favourite of ... well all time.

Priceless and genius. Is one of the few shows where I don't care what episode or season I watch. I can just close my eye's and pick a disk from my collection and watch it. The show is painfully funny and each character has a joke "style" that matches their personality perfectly.
  2. May 21, 2013
    This tv show has redefined'''' BRILLIANCE''
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    Funny, heart warming and simply hilarious, the first season of Friends introduces us to the charming characters who we have all come to love over the years, this season unlike the later ones was mostly about how the Friends were living in the city at the age of 25-26 and it contains some of the most classic episodes like the One with all the Poker, the One with the Fake Monica and the One with the Thumb. Expand
  4. May 12, 2013
    FRIENDS is the funniest tv show ever. Some people might not like the first 3 seasons but from season 4 the series gets really good. Acting is good and the writing is brilliant. The characters Chandler played by Mathew Perry is the funniest of the six, though some people might like Joey better which is played by Matt LeBlanc. I dont know why people start comparing How i met your mother to Friends... Friends is more of a comedy show with a bit of romance & How i met your mother is more of a romance show with some good comedy from the character Barney played by NPH, plus the acting & writing in friends is much better. Expand
  5. May 19, 2013
    Funny and emotional, Friends is one of the best TV shows of all time. No matter what episode, no matter what season, its always so funny and so entertaining. Each character has their own characteristics that makes them special and funny. 6 friends going through life in 10 years of laughter and genius, Friends is and unforgettable and probably the best sit-com ever.
  6. Mar 14, 2011
    This television show never fails to amuse. Television of the greatest kind- this show is the height of all on-screen comedy. The epitomizer of situation comedy, this show will not be forgotten. 10 seasons of inspired genius- unforgettable.
  7. Feb 2, 2013
    One of the funniest (something modern comedies don't have) and greatest TV shows of all time. If you haven't watched it yet, you have no idea what you are missing!
  8. Feb 10, 2013
    It's not very common in a television series that you'll find that every single character has an incredible amount of background and depth. Welcome to Central Perk, stay for a little while.
  9. Oct 1, 2010
    optimistic and hilarious, full of good lines of humor, it focuses more directly on the speech than actions to enforce a good mood, taking it to the characters.
  10. Aug 24, 2012
    This show never bored me, always kept me laughing even after i went true the seasons like 8 times. Funny characters, each of them are unique and hilarious. This is my favorite show of all time nothing comes even close.
    If you haven't watched friends yet, then you need to give it a chance and watch it. It will amaze me if you don't like it. This is simply genius !
  11. Feb 10, 2013
    This is my favorite TV show of all time I watch it every single day. And other people should too because it's that good. If only they hadn't ended it.
  12. Feb 26, 2013
    This is probably the best show ever made.
    It is amazing, it teaches you tons of good things and makes you laugh a lot at the same time. It has an amazing cast and stories!
    Definitely the best ever. Since 1994 it never became boring!
  13. Dec 29, 2012
    If you take away Episode 1 and Seasons 9, and 10 I'd give Friends a score of 9.0. And if I were rating just seasons 2 thru 7 I'd give it a perfect 10.0 -- they were that good. Even with Joey and Phoebe's characters (which at times, they were just overplayed), this is one of the best cast of characters on a sitcom since Cheers. They have such great timing and effortless interactions with one another. And the writing, for the most part, was hilarious. The problem is, the show starts off pretty slowly (especially the first episode), and the final seasons were pretty bad. You could tell they were running out of ideas, rushing content, and trying to force certain situations by the end of it. But overall I loved the Friends shows, and I own the entire DVD collection. Expand
  14. Jan 4, 2013
    This gotta be the most hilarious TV show ever. I liked every season. Every episode is well acted, well directed and the humor never seems to stop, it's really hilarious and fun to watch. Best of its kind for sure.
  15. Aug 2, 2011
    Funny, emotional, soothing and refreshing. Friends is the one of the best shows of all time. Irrespective of any mood you watch it, when the episode ends you will be laughing your eyes out !!! .. :).. Show of a life time .. I started watching it in college for the first time and now I do not know which episode I have watched how many times... the jokes of chandler, the excitement of monica , the one liners of joey, the weirdness of pheobe, the pampering ratchel and the lover boy Ross.. The legend goes on n on !! Expand
  16. Dec 19, 2011
    My favorite TV show of ALL time closely followed by Spongebob. I think this show absolutely nails is the ensemble cast. The casting for Friends is great all the characters feel real and the situations feel real. Even though some of the characters are based off stereotypes, as the series progresses they evolve so much and memorable episodes like the One with the Rumor and the One with the Uterus makes the whole show very enjoyable to watch Expand
  17. Jul 28, 2011
    The best show i ever seen, it is the funnyest show that anyone made some day. If you don't like it you must watch again cause you don't understand....
  18. Sep 23, 2011
    Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends THE BEST Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends RESPECT Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends
  19. Aug 31, 2011
    I can genuinely say that this is my favorite TV show ever, thank you to the creators for doing such an amazing show, and the cast, all of them should be recognize for their fantastic work in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Jennifer, Lisa, Matt, David, Courteney and Matthew gave amazing performances all over the 238 episodes. I consider this show the funniest show ever hands down.
  20. Dec 10, 2011
    Everyone has heard of friends and there's a good reason for that. It is mind blowing and every episode will have you in stitches. The storyline is very good too. American comedy at its absolute best.
  21. Dec 12, 2011
    It had been seven years since this TV show finished. And I started to watch it just by this year. And I must say: IT IS AMAZING! There cannot be such a funny show like this. I really like the characters of Pheobe and Joey. The best!
  22. Feb 23, 2012
    I'm one of these "fools", who are bothered if they miss but one episode of their favourite TV shows, but I have never encountered a show so heart-warming and funny. If you don't know what to watch when looking for something relaxed, entertaining and short, reach for an episode of Friends - it's a sure thing (although I rarely manage to watch only one). The first four series, however, were priceless. Collapse
  23. Apr 4, 2012
    Never did a TV show could be so popular in the comedy field, and character development. "Friends" is a pop culture. No matter which season or episode, the show will make your living room a joyful atmosphere.

The genius art direction of the show instantly makes you welcome to Central Perk or Monica's Living Room.
  24. Jul 12, 2012
    This was one of a kind TV show. Amazingly funny and witty dialogues, the writers truly did a fantastic job in FRIENDS. Although the series deteriorated slightly as it went on with the seasons but the first few were amazing. I still watch the reruns sometimes. How could anyone hate this show?
  25. Aug 8, 2012
    I have seen every single episode more than three times, the show is absolutely hilarious, and my childhood wouldn't have been the same without it, if I was having a bad day at school, no matter what episode it was, i'd come home to it, and it would cheer me up right away.
  26. Mar 2, 2013
    simply the best thing that has ever happened on tv the writing couldn't be funnier and the characters couldn't be more likable especially the last 5 seasons, i watched all the episodes at least three times and i laughed on every time
  27. Jan 28, 2013
    Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey and Monica...The remember us that the real friendchips still exist. With unforgattable quotes and moments in pop culture...Is an endurable gift for the ages...Simply one of the best shows ever.
  28. Mar 19, 2013
    Who gave less than 10/10 This is my favorite TV series from my childhood and present. There's never been a TV show with so much fun,romantic,friendship and realism. I give it a full 10/10 because that's the only score that "FRIENDS" deserve! Critics are really wrong, as you see the audience just loves this comedy classic!
  29. May 23, 2013
    Best tv series of all time, one cannot get enough of it even if u watch each episode 50 times
  30. Apr 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was my favorite show for 3 years (until I watched Arrested Development, but that hardly constitutes a show, so much as it does a gift from God), I love it. It was witty and entertaining, and I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the first time I heard Smelly Cat, or almost teared up in the last episode. The characters became your friends. Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Rachel, Ross, and Joey are 6 of the most lovable characters in the history of comedy. And the show is the definition of a classic. Show gets an eight out of ten, because there were some really bad episodes, and it did get sloppy at some times, especially with continuity, the show payed NO attention to it whatsoever, it also had that Laugh Track Abuse-symptom, and it gets irritating. But otherwise the show was really great. Expand
  31. Feb 25, 2014
    I remember watching FRIENDS all the time with my own friends 12 years ago while we were living close to each other. It was a great fun and laughs all day, just like it is with FRIENDS. It was a full 10 points then, but today.. jokes are little dated and sometimes little bit stupid.. but it's still my favore comedy series (cartoons not included). Thank you FRIENDS!
  32. Nov 27, 2013
    Legendary Classic Humor, Fantastic characters that blend so greatly with each other, Dramatic, Intense and well played. Friends is a great show that I will always be talking about. I rewatched all of the seasons in my sisters bedroom over and over for the years that I spent with her. It never gets boring, it will never be forgotten. Probably the best show of my life.
  33. Jun 17, 2013
    This is the best T.V. show I have ever watched, brilliantly funny and amazing to watch. All of the episodes are equally good, all you need to do is put one on and relax.
  34. Aug 26, 2013
    "Friends" is the best TV show there will ever be. The cast is hilarious, with Lisa Kudrow and Matt LeBlanc. Too bad they aren't still making them. A classic TV show.
  35. Aug 27, 2013
    One of the best shows of all times. It has some magic to it that sticks and even after 10 years you'll remember the scenes from this epic comedy show. I don't know what the critics or haters want but this is one of the best things in my and many of my "FRIENDS" lives.
  36. Oct 4, 2013
    the best sitcom i ever watched for the rest entire my life. the show was funny, real, and hilarious. although the show was ended but the show still on the air in several tv channels.
  37. Oct 18, 2013
    Not my favorite season of my favorite sitcom, but still solid as hell. I used to watch this after school with my siblings. This is a great series and I loved the first season of it!
  38. Jan 29, 2014
    best ever made you cant get better friends than these, really enjoyed all seasons and can keep watching them again and again..............................................................................................
  39. Nov 20, 2012
    I hated the first three seasons, but the later seasons are very good. The humor is more goofy than smart like in the later seasons. It also feels like they are trying to hard to get young people to watch it. But has the occasional giggle
  40. Mar 1, 2014
    The best comedy series ever. I love friends, it's funny, sooting, tragic, romantic and very emontinal. My favorite characters is all six. Monica Geller (Cortney Cox), Joey Tribbiani (Matt Leblanc), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) and Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston). It makes me wish, i was back in 94 or born before 98, none of the series after that has ever topped Friends for me! If i had to choose between either Friends or something else... I would give up anything else. short said ''BEST TV SERIES EVER''. Expand
  41. Apr 6, 2014
    what is the point of the show . can i get answer here . the whole thing i dont get is the comedy it sucks dicks
    what's the pint of it . Grade F ................................
  42. Mar 8, 2014
    I hate all who think friends suck it rules and guy who gave it zero has probably not even watched friends
    and 1 why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  43. Mar 29, 2014
    Propably the most re-watchable tv series ever made. Talking about value for money :P lol. Fun at all times and emotional at others. A very feel-good watch. Just brilliant!

1. Reviewed by: Marvin Kitman
    Jul 12, 2013
    The trouble with "Friends" is that Cox is not strong enough as a comedian. [5 Sep 1994]
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Zoglin
    Jul 2, 2013
    A phony-to-the-core twentysomething sitcom. ... This earnestly flaky show from the creators of Dream On runs the gamut from '30s romantic farce to Seinfeldian trivia... without being believable for a moment.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hiltbrand
    Jun 26, 2013
    The show's saving grace is that as the weeks go by, the characters begin to grow on you. That has more to do with the actors' animation than it does with the rimshot writing.