• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 1987
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
7.9

1. Nov 25, 2011
    I love this show!!!! I miss good shows like these now they only have lame shows!!! This show is awesome my favorite its actually funny and it gets u wanting more!!!
  2. Sep 3, 2010
    Dave Coulier was great as Joey Gladstone,but John Stamos rocked too! Lori Loughlin was awesome as Becky(Rebecca Donaldson Katsopolis).Bob Saget was hilarious as the widowed Danny Tanner,as were Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner,Candace Cameron as D.J. Tanner,and the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as Michelle Tanner.
  3. Aug 8, 2016
    Its alright, I don't really think it deserves a 31 though. Jeez, when I saw that on TV I just said What the hell. Its overly cheesy, and a kind of dull show in general.. But, it sets good examples for young viewers and is worth watching when there's nothing on.
  4. Sep 1, 2016
    This show is a classic. The cast was very well put together, and the characters all seemed realistic and well thought out. The humor was corny, but still very funny. All of the characters are relate-able, or seem very much like someone you would meet in real life. They deal with situations that could very well happen to anyone, and many are pretty comical.
  5. Jan 10, 2017
    A full house is better than an empty one, and indeed poker lessons can apply to life as well. I've never been more entranced by a man named Bob than when I was binge watching this show on my magnavox. It was the summer of 2016... and this show helped me realize that life, like a house, can be full.

1. Christian Science Monitor
    Reviewed by: Alan Bunce
    Sep 3, 2013
    It has lots of laughs but few credible plot crises to draw its energy from. But there are reminders of Dad's plight - as when he stands alone, after his mother leaves, and reflects on the very uncomic reality of dealing with his family's future. [18 Sept 1987, p.22]
  2. San Diego Union-Tribune
    Reviewed by: Robert P. Laurence
    It's not a laughing matter. [22 Sept 1987, p.E-7]
  3. Washington Post
    Reviewed by: Tom Shales
    Sep 3, 2013
    Demonstrates plenty of marksmanship in the old aim-to-please department. It has a nice convivial camaraderie going for it, and one fail-safe ingredient in reserve: the proverbial cute baby. [22 Sept 1987, p.D1]