Futurama : Season 10

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.4

1. Mar 25, 2016
    This season is the bet Futurama season and the perfect ending of one of the best animated series ever. Bender is one of the best anti-heroes ever and no other series will be able to create a character similar to him.
  2. Sep 27, 2015
    Thus goes another show I loved watching. This series has had its ups and downs, but it connected with me in a very kind way towards my love for things sci-fi. The finale also managed to touch my heart in the ways I was hoping this series would end up doing. Do I want it to continue? No, not necessarily. It would kind of kill what the finale tried to do. Some fans think that maybe a movieThus goes another show I loved watching. This series has had its ups and downs, but it connected with me in a very kind way towards my love for things sci-fi. The finale also managed to touch my heart in the ways I was hoping this series would end up doing. Do I want it to continue? No, not necessarily. It would kind of kill what the finale tried to do. Some fans think that maybe a movie with a "fairy tale"-esque ending for Fry & Leela would be nice to see, but I guess only time will tell. I loved this show and its kick ass theme song, probably my favorite opening theme for a TV show ever(I also love the extended version). I'm sure I'll end up re-watching the series again the future, like the finale intended for fans like me to do. When that time comes, it may be a bit more emotional. "Long live Futurama, Baby!" Expand
  3. Oct 12, 2013
    Futurama wisely bows out after seven seasons leaving the audience wanting more. The quality of this show has remained consistent and season 7 delivers some cracking episodes and the finale we have all been waiting for. Kudos for not overstaying your welcome like some others (Family Guy). You will be missed, but well remembered!
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    Rock solid entertainment. This highly underrated show cleverly takes on modern day issues and casts them in the light of tomorrow. It's a terrible shame that Futurama has...again...reached the final season.
  5. Aug 15, 2013
    Futurama was an amazing idea for a comedy that played off of the success of the Simpsons. This show was a more underrated show with Family Guy keeping hold of the limelight. It brings in comedy and Sci Fi fans alike to create a great comedy with a dramatic side that has brought many teary eyed moments to fans. This final season brings back those moments most especially in the latestFuturama was an amazing idea for a comedy that played off of the success of the Simpsons. This show was a more underrated show with Family Guy keeping hold of the limelight. It brings in comedy and Sci Fi fans alike to create a great comedy with a dramatic side that has brought many teary eyed moments to fans. This final season brings back those moments most especially in the latest episode and promises to conclude on an amazing but especially heart wrenching tone. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Jun 19, 2013
    The two episodes that begin its stretch run on Wednesday reflect a slight flattening out that’s been evident in recent seasons: both depend to some extent on movie parodies, and in both the gags are a little less pointed than in the early seasons. But they’re still pretty good.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 19, 2013
    Matt Groening seems to figure that since we’re now entering the final season for Futurama--again--he might as well let all his random absurdist thoughts out of their cages. That’s not a bad thing.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jun 19, 2013
    Futurama is still firing on all creative thrusters, especially in the second of two back-to-back episodes.