Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.3

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Probably the most uneven, and at times borderline unessential, season yet. But when Futurama hit, with episodes like "The Late Philip J. Fry" and "Reincarnation", they were some of the best the series has done, and would fit in nicely with the highs of season 4 and 3.
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    The fantastic thing about the new series is that it's able to pick up where it left off without hitch: no small feat by any means. It's exactly what it always was: a high-quality, intelligent animated series that could pick a fight with "The Simpsons" any day of the week and fare quite well.
  3. john/terry
    Jul 27, 2010
    I have not watch this show as i don'tno which channel and my parent only subscribe channel 1-11.*no channel 9,channel 5and 11 are the same and anther channel 7and 8 are the same and anther one is 2 and 10.
  4. FryBender
    Jun 25, 2010
    Futurama is one of the best TV shows!
  5. MattA
    Jun 25, 2010
    SO great to have this show back. It always keeps me smiling and has the best wit and humor on television today.
  6. MattieN.
    Jun 25, 2010
    Futurama is back baby, wasn't disappointed!
  7. RodericR.
    Jul 30, 2010
    One of the best cartoons ever made, back for many more years. This show has some of the best characters in a TV show ever, cartoon or not.
  8. Timmy
    Jul 24, 2010
    At times it seems like a new direction that doesn't work for me. Then all of a sudden I can't stop laughing! From what I've seen so far it's improving with each episode! Futurama is back with a vengeance!
  9. Aug 12, 2013
    Something Fresh, Original, Unique, and extremely FUNNY! This is my favorite animated TV Series of all time, and it proudly deserves that title because it accomplishes a harmony of intelligence and humor, maintaining the ability to reflect our society through its prism of purity even though set in the future.
  10. Aug 17, 2012
    In the beginning of the season i didn't really like it but as more episodes came i realized its just as funny as before. I hope they will keep making them.!
  11. Ndi
    Aug 9, 2013
    I was beginning to wonder if this show was worth the hype. As a long time fan, I was a bit disappointed but it picked up and, even though it no longer shines with every episode, some are brilliant and good enough to be on par with previous seasons.

Normally, Futurama is a 10, but this season gets a 9 because of a few mistakes. Still, it is head and shoulders above the rest, and well worth the wait.
  12. Aug 17, 2013
    Futurama should be more popular cause at the moment its a bit like the wii u
    u say to someone futurama is my fav show they say whats futurama?
    Although this show is truly great season 6,7 have been the best so far!

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 22, 2011
    The ensuing jokes aren't new. The men-turned-women only want to know if this planet has a shopping mall. The men still won't ask for directions. nBut Groening has never relied heavily on subtlety, and his strong suits, like timing and tone, keep things moving.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    You will giggle repeatedly.
  3. No doubt about it, Futurama and its entire splendid voice cast is back, sly wit, social satire and all. So, too, are the disembodied heads of celebrated figures.