8.4

1. Aug 12, 2013
    Something Fresh, Original, Unique, and extremely FUNNY! This is my favorite animated TV Series of all time, and it proudly deserves that title because it accomplishes a harmony of intelligence and humor, maintaining the ability to reflect our society through its prism of purity even though set in the future.
  2. Aug 17, 2012
    In the beginning of the season i didn't really like it but as more episodes came i realized its just as funny as before. I hope they will keep making them.!
  3. Ndi
    Aug 9, 2013
    I was beginning to wonder if this show was worth the hype. As a long time fan, I was a bit disappointed but it picked up and, even though it no longer shines with every episode, some are brilliant and good enough to be on par with previous seasons.

Normally, Futurama is a 10, but this season gets a 9 because of a few mistakes. Still, it is head and shoulders above the rest, and well
    worth the wait. Expand
  4. Aug 17, 2013
    Futurama should be more popular cause at the moment its a bit like the wii u
    u say to someone futurama is my fav show they say whats futurama?
    Although this show is truly great season 6,7 have been the best so far!

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 22, 2011
    The ensuing jokes aren't new. The men-turned-women only want to know if this planet has a shopping mall. The men still won't ask for directions. nBut Groening has never relied heavily on subtlety, and his strong suits, like timing and tone, keep things moving.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    You will giggle repeatedly.
  3. No doubt about it, Futurama and its entire splendid voice cast is back, sly wit, social satire and all. So, too, are the disembodied heads of celebrated figures.