• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 3, 2008
8.6

1. GerardC.
    Feb 8, 2009
    My wife and I loved the show. It made us laugh, we were looking forward for the next show. Sorry to find out it was just a pilot. Very different !!!
  2. AnneW
    Jan 23, 2009
    I really enjoyed watching this show! Can't wait to see more. I was just surprised at how nice most people were.
  3. SondaH.
    Jan 19, 2009
    I thought it was a hoot (in a funny way). I laughed out loud by myself. It was one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. There is so much bad stuff on TV now, we need more shows that make us laugh. Afterall, laughter is good for the soul!!!
  4. AmyN
    Jan 17, 2009
    Fun, clever, at times hysterically funny! Love it!
  5. DonL.
    Jan 15, 2009
    This is very funny, great stuff.
  6. chads.
    Jan 12, 2009
    Very funny good show to watch.
  7. Tabatha
    Jan 11, 2009
    Very, Very funny to watch! Such crazy things and interaction with the general public. So great!
  8. AdamY.
    Jan 10, 2009
    It's one thing to have a candid camera show where the pranks are all in good fun, but this takes it to another level. Using people as objects to gain money for yourself is pathetic. One woman actually helps this man by giving him her shoes -- SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE AWARDED $5000 -- not the tool that manipulated her to do so. Instead, the show rewards the liar and It's one thing to have a candid camera show where the pranks are all in good fun, but this takes it to another level. Using people as objects to gain money for yourself is pathetic. One woman actually helps this man by giving him her shoes -- SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE AWARDED $5000 -- not the tool that manipulated her to do so. Instead, the show rewards the liar and manipulator. It's painful to watch. Expand

1. While it remains true there is nothing new under the sun--in this case, quite literally--the new CBS series Game Show in My Head happens to be legitimately entertaining and a kick to watch.
  2. The producers are dependent on their contestant and the kindness of baffled strangers to develop an interesting impromptu drama, and it just doesn't happen all that often.
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but you'd need rocks in your head to really love Game Show In My Head.